What's new

Maharana Pratap Was Great, Not Akbar: UP CM Yogi Adityanath

Not at all. They are more or less Islamists who haven't recited Kalima yet. Their motto is Hindu Ummah. They suck up to Golwalkar, Godse, British shoelicker, Headdogwar and other Cow terrorists and hates Abrahamic minorities. Whom are you kidding? World knows your kind. RSS is not India. Hindus and RSS Hindutva are two different things. RSS Swayamsevak are Nazis. They are against us, the minorities of India and others. RSS's agenda, as if we don't know? Sangh Sakthi murdabad.

Yeah, true most of that.

BUT

Islamists are also Indians.

No one said a nation cannot have arseholes of both hues.

Cheers, Doc

Ajay Singh Bisht is a tribal warlord who is living in 15th century.

What Hindu land? India is also the land of Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, Adivasis and all others. India is not the land of cow and gobar-gaumootra. India's cow dung wealth should be dumped on to the mouth of all RSS swayamsevaks and air bombed over their NHQ at Nagpur.

Rice bag convert is triggered.

And India is the land of cows,
And cow meat eaters too. Liberally eats cow meat urf beef. You cannot enforce your Holy cow mother of God on to us. We don't care. And I eat Pork and Frog as well as Python too, you RSS Rightwing turds. Get all your IT cell shit posted here. Still, Beef steaks are made across India and consumed too. Even if Golwalkar himself comes and orders, NOTHING will happen swayamsevak terrorists. Suck it up. Be a Human, Burn the Chaddi, spew at the portraits of Godse and Golwalkar that decorates your houses and Sakhas.

Rice bag convert is triggered.
Hmm..may be my people are Christians for centuries more than your people converted from tribal religions to Hinduism.

Islamists are also Indians.
Hinduism give out RSS, Islam has Islamists. Both are threats to world peace. I have experienced both of them first hand, and knows how brainwashed they are.

Hinduism give out RSS, Islam has Islamists. Both are threats to world peace. I have experienced both of them first hand, and knows how brainwashed they are.

I'm actually in a way happy that the Sangh and the BJP have happened to us these past 5 years.

Its always nice to have your eyes opened to the reality you live in and amongst.

To have a 360 degree perspective.

Cheers, Doc

Hmm..may be my people are Christians for centuries more than your people converted from tribal religions to Hinduism.
Still doesn't explain the butthurt you experience every other day here. India is a dharmic land no matter how hard anyone tries this fact is not going to change.

Still doesn't explain the butthurt you experience every other day here. India is a dharmic land no matter how hard anyone tries this fact is not going to change.
India is a majority Hindu country but with significant number of Muslims, Christians and other minorities, low castes, adivasis differing in culture significantly with each other. More or less a union of different kingdoms. RSS cannot shove their Arsh Bharat Gobar Sanskar to us. Unity in diversity. Liberal values and secularism in Indian context (just respect other's faith instead of following voice of dharma and other sakha shits and assumes you can cull of Muslims, Christians and create Hindu Ummah as slaves of Eeshwar). This should be the motto. No high hand for any culture (here RSS'ism). Progress towards a less religious country without superstitions, strict vegetarianism and tribal mindset. I know, these are all hard for swayamsevaks and everyone who loves bhagwa flag.

And cow meat eaters too. Liberally eats cow meat urf beef. You cannot enforce your Holy cow mother of God on to us. We don't care. And I eat Pork and Frog as well as Python too, you RSS Rightwing turds. Get all your IT cell shit posted here. Still, Beef steaks are made across India and consumed too. Even if Golwalkar himself comes and orders, NOTHING will happen swayamsevak terrorists. Suck it up. Be a Human, Burn the Chaddi, spew at the portraits of Godse and Golwalkar that decorates your houses and Sakhas.
According to the Indian constitution article 48, cow slaughter is banned with provisions for states to allow retain it. So, I guess those who enacted the laws must be Sanghi swayamsevaks. I don't care whether liberals eat cow, dog, cow, sheep, pigs etc... I neither have a problem in seeing people eat cow meat. I only pointed out the fallacy in liberals arguments which is nothing short of extremism. So are your comments. But I guess extremism applies only to far right and far left. And I am not a swayamsewak, I'm a proud Hindu. I don't need the tag of a political entity for that.
Nice try, but tribals had their own beliefs. They became Hindu when the state called them Hindu. There is no supreme authority among hindu for the purpose. So, average Hindus don't mind if they are Hindu or they are not Hindu. Hindus are not insecure that they need to propagate their religion for survival. We don't need to copy the ceremonies from other religions to survive either.

And AD 52 somebody flown from ME, he jumped two mountains to reach Nilakkal and planted a wooden cross, nearly 1900 years later a bunch of people discovered it and claimed holiness for the mount. So, maybe you are right, you were Christians for more than a Millenial. The guy was killed by Brahmins (as the story goes) and the first converts were the Brahmins who repented this.

^^Just keeping the story here.

And I am not a swayamsewak, I'm a proud Hindu. I don't need the tag of a political entity for that.

No one I know (in India) equates Hindu = Sanghi.

Except for the Sanghis of course.

Cheers, Doc

Don't compare the two. RSS is no where near. Your low level pawns are more empowered than RSS

maxresdefault.jpg

No one I know (in India) equates Hindu = Sanghi.

Except for the Sanghis of course.

Cheers, Doc
But I know a lot of 'liberals' and NGO's who turned anti-Hindu in their attempt to bash RSS.

But I know a lot of 'liberals' and NGO's who turned anti-Hindu in their attempt to bash RSS.

That is more the public perception campaign of the Sangh that anything else, aided deftly by their media savviness and dollops of Cambridge Analytica type inputs and help.

The media drives the narrative. And the narrative gets tailored and fed to you depending on how you lean. And who you are. And in India who you are is closely linked to your faith and caste and language and region.

Its not that non Hindus (and "liberal/self hating" Hindus) have suddenly become anti Hindu overnight.

Its more that the non Hindus of India are waking up to the realization that there is a segment of Hindus that does not like them (to put it mildly) and resents them even being Indian and living here. Forget about having an equal say.

Cheers, Doc

India is a majority Hindu country but with significant number of Muslims, Christians and other minorities, low castes, adivasis differing in culture significantly with each other. More or less a union of different kingdoms. RSS cannot shove their Arsh Bharat Gobar Sanskar to us. Unity in diversity. Liberal values and secularism in Indian context (just respect other's faith instead of following voice of dharma and other sakha shits and assumes you can cull of Muslims, Christians and create Hindu Ummah as slaves of Eeshwar). This should be the motto. No high hand for any culture (here RSS'ism). Progress towards a less religious country without superstitions, strict vegetarianism and tribal mindset. I know, these are all hard for swayamsevaks and everyone who loves bhagwa flag.

Lol what? forget about country, have you guys managed to create that kind of society in your own state? It's sounds good to throw around such uptopian dreams in an argument but no one tells how to go about in creating such a country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom