What's new

Maharana Pratap Was Great, Not Akbar: UP CM Yogi Adityanath

So will this new name appear in any of the airlines destination now?

And cow meat eaters too. Liberally eats cow meat urf beef. You cannot enforce your Holy cow mother of God on to us. We don't care. And I eat Pork and Frog as well as Python too, you RSS Rightwing turds. Get all your IT cell shit posted here. Still, Beef steaks are made across India and consumed too. Even if Golwalkar himself comes and orders, NOTHING will happen swayamsevak terrorists. Suck it up. Be a Human, Burn the Chaddi, spew at the portraits of Godse and Golwalkar that decorates your houses and Sakhas.

Hmm..may be my people are Christians for centuries more than your people converted from tribal religions to Hinduism.

Hinduism give out RSS, Islam has Islamists. Both are threats to world peace. I have experienced both of them first hand, and knows how brainwashed they are.
And christians are the epitome of peace.

RSS swayamsevaks are famous for practicing taqiyya. They deny, but we know who you are.

I mean, the kind of starbhakts like this:
Yep, the liberals pretend to everything. They are good at branding people. What's next? I'm VHP? I'm not a swayamsevak because I haven't attended a Sakha in my life. But I am a right-leaning person. If that makes me RSS, well fuk you I don't care.

Good old times of Libertards turned extremists. Like this
sikh.jpg

But hey, see the guys having fun. No wonder RSS is beating their arse. Cheating, fraud, and money paid conversion spree, making poor and uneducated Hindu into believing this bullcrap.

That is more the public perception campaign of the Sangh that anything else, aided deftly by their media savviness and dollops of Cambridge Analytica type inputs and help.

The media drives the narrative. And the narrative gets tailored and fed to you depending on how you lean. And who you are. And in India who you are is closely linked to your faith and caste and language and region.

Its not that non Hindus (and "liberal/self hating" Hindus) have suddenly become anti Hindu overnight.

Its more that the non Hindus of India are waking up to the realization that there is a segment of Hindus that does not like them (to put it mildly) and resents them even being Indian and living here. Forget about having an equal say.

Cheers, Doc
Is it really? Go to the these few states, Nagaland, Mizoram then to Jammu and Kashmir. Have any idea on how many tribal communities went extinct or nearing extinction? See what happens when minority becomes Majority. Speaking of Cambridge analytica, haven't the Congress used them too?

Media is a necessary evil. And they tend to favor whoever is raising the tiranga at the red fort. I live in a state where the entire media house is leaning towards left and my views are right. But I don't always listen to National media which are now leaning right.

And since you said non-Hindus. Hindus are living in the state of Punjab have no issues with Sikhs. Or no Parsi, Jain, Buddhist faced much trouble with 'that' segment of Hindus. Every liberal I have met is being politically correct. i.e turn a blind eye towards acts of Christians or Muslims but makes something similar about the majority community a national issue.

Yep, the liberals pretend to everything. They are good at branding people. What's next? I'm VHP? I'm not a swayamsevak because I haven't attended a Sakha in my life. But I am a right-leaning person. If that makes me RSS, well fuk you I don't care.

Good old times of Libertards turned extremists. Like this
View attachment 484631

But hey, see the guys having fun. No wonder RSS is beating their arse. Cheating, fraud, and money paid conversion spree, making poor and uneducated Hindu into believing this bullcrap.

Is it really? Go to the these few states, Nagaland, Mizoram then to Jammu and Kashmir. Have any idea on how many tribal communities went extinct or nearing extinction? See what happens when minority becomes Majority. Speaking of Cambridge analytica, haven't the Congress used them too?

Media is a necessary evil. And they tend to favor whoever is raising the tiranga at the red fort. I live in a state where the entire media house is leaning towards left and my views are right. But I don't always listen to National media which are now leaning right.

And since you said non-Hindus. Hindus are living in the state of Punjab have no issues with Sikhs. Or no Parsi, Jain, Buddhist faced much trouble with 'that' segment of Hindus. Every liberal I have met is being politically correct. i.e turn a blind eye towards acts of Christians or Muslims but makes something similar about the majority community a national issue.

You are a soft Sanghi.

Which is, you are a Hindu who empathizes with their cause, but is uncomfortable with their methods, and therefore goes to great lengths to rationalize the need for such and the background.

This is a precursor to what I call the "but" paradigm that afflicts soft Islamists.

You guys are cut from the same cloth. One side dyed green, the other side saffron.

Sadly for you the Tiranga you speak of has a band in between that separates the natural union of the two.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom