What's new

Maharana Pratap Was Great, Not Akbar: UP CM Yogi Adityanath

states even with dead secularism is better than theocratic extreme right wing states .

we believe in what abul kalam azad said .

Yes but india is becoming a theocratic extreme right wing hindutva state

no way .india will stay secular forever .

Those days are gone sunshine, hindutva is rising and putting unprecedented pressure on the social fabric of india

From banning meat for religious minorities to trying to change muslim place names to hindu ones

The india Jinnah said would be a reality is emerging

lol and monkey worshipper reacting .
Lol! Why is this dude triggered when talking about rice bag converts? I guess out of ignorance on what happens, the Christian missionary offers rice bag to poor tribal people for converting to Christianity.

“I cannot accept Akbar as the king… he is a Turk and he will remain so…

He was born in Sindh, spoke Urdu, wore Shalwar Kameez, married Indo-Aryan princesses, ate Qeema, and in his portraits he looks pretty much like most people from the north-west of the sub-continent.

His ancestors might have been Turks, but he wasn't. I don't even think he could speak a Turkic language.

He was born in Sindh, spoke Urdu, wore Shalwar Kameez, married Indo-Aryan princesses, ate Qeema, and in his portraits he looks pretty much like most people from the north-west of the sub-continent.

His ancestors might have been Turks, but he wasn't. I don't even think he could speak a Turkic language.

reality and twisted Indian version of history are to totally different things....

India is a dharmic land no matter how hard anyone tries this fact is not going to change.

:lol:

Your beloved dharmic faiths only came with the Aryan invasions, they're as indigenous to the region as Christianity and Islam are.

You support?

You are right he was more Indian than those who claim to be indian.

You are right he was more Indian than those who claim to be indian.

Well, technically he is still foreign since he came from the land that is now called Pakistan, but he's still a part of the sub-continent as a whole.

I only really find the statement about him being a Turk to be ridiculous.

Well, technically he is still foreign since he came from the land that is now called Pakistan, but he's still a part of the sub-continent as a whole.

I only really find the statement about him being a Turk to be ridiculous.
Yes true

No names were changed. Hindus are still traumatized by their past. One word.
Perpetual slaves. Lol.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom