What's new

Maharana Pratap Was Great, Not Akbar: UP CM Yogi Adityanath

Unfortunately it was the Jarnails who put that price tags on you guys, not your "government". But yeah the macho image superimposed by them Jarnails are as real as the 72s promised by the mullah.

Our government allowed it to happen, so yes it's their fault. A few crazies only exploited the situation, which happens everywhere. It doesn't reflect on the society, but you monkeys letting people get raped in broad daylight does.

We're certainly more macho than you. How many times have Muslims conquered Hindustan again?

Our government allowed it to happen, so yes it's their fault. A few crazies only exploited the situation, which happens everywhere. It doesn't reflect on the society, but you monkeys letting people get raped in broad daylight does.

Quite a way to justify cuckoldry. I hope you gather enough strength to accept it and be honest with yourself in future.

I hope you gather enough strength to accept it and be honest with yourself in future.

All the same to you, maybe it will help reduce the number of rapists in your crappy country.

All the same to you, maybe it will help reduce the number of rapists in your crappy country.
Lol mullah's daud to the default setting. Your country ain't better to give us lecture on women safety.

Just because you don't talk about it doesn't mean it's doesn't exists.

No, it's pretty much solidified fact that rape is a far bigger problem in your country than mine. You can research this for yourself (but considering you don't believe in the Aryan migrations, I doubt you would believe any evidence available).

Anyway, unless you have anything more intellectually stimulating to say, I think we're done here.

Anyway, unless you have anything more intellectually stimulating to say, I think we're done here.

Lol I would rather pass the opportunity to intellectually stimulate a person who in heart of his heart believes in 72 hoors waiting for him in the heaven. :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom