What's new

Madras Café – Bollywood In Action

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
India vs Sri Lanka Military Escalation – Bollywood In Action

A new journey starts for Bollywood hunk John Abraham as he launches the first look of his upcoming production venture Madras Cafe. As a producer he is presently busy with this film and feels quite confident about the project.

The Race 2 and Shootout at Wadala star told reporters while launching the film’s trailer, "Besides action, I am also doing comedy. Now I will be seen in 'Welcome Back' and 'Dostana 2' once Karan makes an announcement. I am doing all kinds of movies.” He also said, "Holidays help you to get special opening, but after that it is the quality of the film that takes you ahead. I am very confident about 'Madras Cafe'. This is a very special child. We have spent around six years on the script.” After the huge commercial success of his last production venture Vicky Donor, Madras Cafe will see the reunion of JA Entertainment and Rising Sun Films once again.

'Madras Cafe' is based on the war in Sri Lanka.

The film is shot in Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Thailand for which John learned all the languages spoken in these places.

John Abraham speaks out on his

Based on the political relations between India & Sri Lanka.

madras-cafe-poster-july-10.jpg

Looks promising ... will surely watch it!!!

In these days director used actresses as Babie Doll
i am ok with barbie dolls , they don't act,fine!
but with nargis fakhri its all about over-acting ...watch 'rockstar' and it will be your best adventure

Is it in Tamil or Hindi? I'll watch it if it is in Hindi. :D
don't you worry! they will add sinhala subtitles

Totally oblivious to Bollywood.. But the trailer looks good.. Worth a watch.. Hopefully it's sans the usually make belief and dancing around trees.. Watched Mehta's "Water" and this Abraham guy is good

Is it in Tamil or Hindi? I'll watch it if it is in Hindi. :D

Why?? Tamil is a local language in the island and Hindi is not

Totally oblivious to Bollywood.. But the trailer looks good.. Worth a watch.. Hopefully it's sans the usually make belief and dancing around trees.. Watched Mehta's "Water" and this Abraham guy is good

Why?? Tamil is a local language in the island and Hindi is not

What is with the title ?

The OP should be given infraction for doctoring his own fantasy title, I think is not related to India vs Srilanka.

@nuclearpak , @Awesome @Aeronaut please change the thread title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamil is one of noisy language which I dislike. I prefer Hindi. :)

Well that's too bad that you prefer an alien language to a language you should be familiar with.. Tamil is one of the oldest surviving classical languages in the world.. I regret that I did'nt learn Tamil as a third language being Lankan

What is with the title ?

The OP should be given infraction for doctoring his own fantasy title, I think is not related to India vs Srilanka.

@nuclearpak , @Awesome @Aeronaut please change the thread title.

Related to India & Sri Lanka

'Madras Cafe' trailer: John Abraham on a mission in Sri Lanka!

The visuals in the first trailer of Madras Cafe are powerful. They recreate the war in northern Sri Lanka to wipe out the local rebel army, the LTTE. Soldiers & local guerillas locked in the game of death.

Into this madness and mayhem is pitchforked the Indian secret services officer (John Abraham), He’s on a covert mission in Jaffna, backed by Indian forces.

'Madras Cafe' trailer: John Abraham on a mission in Sri Lanka! | John Abraham | Nargis Fakhri | Shoojit Sircar | ApunKaChoice.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom