What's new

Madras Café – Bollywood In Action

Related to India & Sri Lanka

They recreate the war in northern Sri Lanka to wipe out the local rebel army, the LTTE. Soldiers & local guerillas locked in the game of death.

Into this madness and mayhem is pitchforked the Indian secret services officer (John Abraham), He’s on a covert mission in Jaffna, backed by Indian forces.
So is it a Sri Lanka Vs LTTE war or India Vs LTTE war? BUT IT CERTAINLY IS NOT A INDIA Vs SRI LANKA WAR!!

Get your darn facts straight before blathering poppyc0ck! :pissed: You need to therefore change the title of your thread!

Is this Lankan Ranger for real?? He's either had too much adulterated Afghan weed or poor quality Sri Lankan Cannabis before writing the title of the thread! This movie is not about a war between Sri Lanka and India. But he continues to insist that it is so! What's with him? :pissed:

Is it in Tamil or Hindi? I'll watch it if it is in Hindi. :D

can srilankans understand hindi?as sinhalese is also an indo iranian language which has its roots in sanskrit,can u give a list of few pronouns and verbs which are close to hindi.
hindi verbs:peena(to drink),maarna(to beat),khaana(to eat),likhna(to write),padhna(to read),daudna(to run),chalna(to walk),jaana(to go),aana(to come),khoodhna(to jump),palatna(to turn),sona(to sleep),jaagna(to wake)etc

i think sinhalese would definitely have some pronouns which resemble hindi ones.I can say this i have noted the resemblance between sanskrit pronouns and english ones like:
thvam-thou
yooyam-you
vayaam-we
they(tha like in thing-they
aham-i am
asi-is(verb)
present hindi only has hum,mein and tum which resemble sanskrit pronouns.
now tell me how many of those verbs and pronouns are still present in sinhalese and how many genders it has.like hindi has only masculine and feminine but no neuter

So its a film about a civil war that India flared up with their State sponsored terrorist LTTE. Then in their supa pawa delusions went to SL in the name of "fighting" their state funded terrorist and got their _ss handed to them. Lost one PM and put in their place, they still go on shamelessly ranting about the event with their fantasy driven concocted version of history. :pop:

India VS Sri Lanka military escalation???

When the F did this happen?

So changing titles as long as its done by a known troll for india bashing is permitted on the forum. Since y'day i've seen threads by lufty500, windjammer and now this troll.

Haathi chale bazaar...

We already conquered them and appointed Ram Gopal Verma as their governor.

Holy cr@p!! really!! No wonder they are losing to us in all the cricket finals.

So changing titles as long as its done by a known troll for india bashing is permitted on the forum. Since y'day i've seen threads by lufty500, windjammer and now this troll.

Haathi chale bazaar...

You did't get it yet?, SL and BD are not hot topics - so the only way they can get some attention is by whoring. They are desperately seeking attention from Indian members by tweaking the titles.

Good to see Bollywood movies entering in a newer era rather than those crappy love stories . On a lighter note kindly change the name of the thread OP as this project resembles nothing such as India VS Sri Lanka :angry:

Funny thing is, Pakistan and China had more military personals in Sri Lanka during the Civil War than India did :D.

source???IPKF consisted over 100000 at the peak...please post the size of Pakistani and Chinese forces and the link,if you have..

source???IPKF consisted over 100000 at the peak...please post the size of Pakistani and Chinese forces and the link,if you have..

Don't bother asking links, It's another hearsay advertising bravado Pakistani adventures in Sri Lanka. Look how they have ended violence in Karachi and how they have controlled their western border and Baluchistan.

Funny thing is, Pakistan and China had more military personals in Sri Lanka during the Civil War than India did :D.

Really? read more about SL civil war and Indian Peace keeping force. Civil var which you are mentioning at 21st century(may be)

Back
Top Bottom