What's new

Madras Café – Bollywood In Action

Related to India & Sri Lanka

'Madras Cafe' trailer: John Abraham on a mission in Sri Lanka!

The visuals in the first trailer of Madras Cafe are powerful. They recreate the war in northern Sri Lanka to wipe out the local rebel army, the LTTE. Soldiers & local guerillas locked in the game of death.

Into this madness and mayhem is pitchforked the Indian secret services officer (John Abraham), He’s on a covert mission in Jaffna, backed by Indian forces.

'Madras Cafe' trailer: John Abraham on a mission in Sri Lanka! | John Abraham | Nargis Fakhri | Shoojit Sircar | ApunKaChoice.com

Poor logic and fake propaganda !!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to do with India vs Srilanka, But every thing to do with Srilanka's civil war. Observe the video carefully.

John Abraham is playing a Black OP guy.

Well that's too bad that you prefer an alien language to a language you should be familiar with.. Tamil is one of the oldest surviving classical languages in the world.. I regret that I did'nt learn Tamil as a third language being Lankan

I can write and read a little bit Tamil but doesn't know what those words mean.
I dislike most of southern Indian languages coz of noisy, Tamil is too noisy language for me. I prefer Hindi, Thai, Korean, Japanese etc because of the way it sounds.

Poor logic and fake propaganda !!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to do with India vs Srilanka, But every thing to do with Srilanka's civil war. Observe the video carefully.

John Abraham is playing a Black OP guy.

The film related to Indian Military Intervention in Sri Lanka.

You can report the thread… If it’s unrelated Admin will delete this thread.

But not India vs Srilanka as you have mentioned in the thread title.

I have already mentioned and reported to admins.

SL should start making movies titling "ABCD of Latrine" and market that in India

Well that's too bad that you prefer an alien language to a language you should be familiar with.. Tamil is one of the oldest surviving classical languages in the world.. I regret that I did'nt learn Tamil as a third language being Lankan

Hindi is not alien to Sinhalese in fact Hindi and Sinhalese born out from a single source i.e. Sanskrit

Hindi is not alien to Sinhalese in fact Hindi and Sinhalese born out from a single source i.e. Sanskrit

Tell me something I don't know

What I meant by alien is something not used in the country let alone understood by the general
Public.. Sinhala, Tamil and English are the languages of Sri Lanka

SL should start making movies titling "ABCD of Latrine" and market that in India

What happened to clean up ganga project??? All the ***** that's been floating downstream is making people bonkers !!!!
Please accept my heartfelt apologies !!!

Sinhala - Hindi born out off the same source ??? Sinhalese living in denial ????

Prof. W. S. Karunatillake, Profesor Emeritus of the University of Kelaniya, one of the foremost linguists in Sri Lanka

This geographical factor has led to linguistic peculiarities, especially Tamil language influencing Sinhala. Such a phenomenon is common in instances of languages in contact, for example, there is a considerable Dravidian influence on the Marathi language, placed as it is in proximity to Kannada and Telugu. As the Sinhala language is placed in close proximity to Tamil Sinhala down the centuries has a great deal of Tamil influence It is not only the geographical proximity but also the cultural factor of Tamil being studied in our institutions of monastic learning, and our scholars deriving inspiration from Tamil sources, especially during the medieval period, that led to such an impact.

The Island

Funny thing is, Pakistan and China had more military personals in Sri Lanka during the Civil War than India did :D.

Back
Top Bottom