What's new

Madras Café – Bollywood In Action

Yepp it was FF6...
350 Rupee per ticket , While Saturday, Sunday, Monday= 400 Rupee per ticket...
While 3D movie = 460 Rs per ticket ...
I have Cinepax membership card so i get 10% discount for every visit...:P

woo! in india,the average is around 150 INR.

I have one good news and one bad news for you. Good news is that her father is of Pakistani origin. Bad news is she played role of kashmiri girl in movie rockstar opposite Ranbir who falls in love with Hindu boy :tongue:

ye kya bol rahe ho yaar. unwanted.

woo! in india,the average is around 150 INR.

Yar it depends on standard... Both are AC hall, but here 500rs per ticket for arena. Arena is 14 miles away from my house, while Cinepax is only 6 miles away
150138_392829740737741_1214325632_n.jpg

429975_369355833085132_2010391600_n.jpg

405049_444889382192646_122472347767686_1870741_27005838_n.jpg

image-1(2).jpg

I have one good news and one bad news for you. Good news is that her father is of Pakistani origin. Bad news is she played role of kashmiri girl in movie rockstar opposite Ranbir who falls in love with Hindu boy :tongue:

That's not a real story only a fictitious right?

In real affairs she have been in relationships with many hindu guys :cheesy:

Bollywood is attracting many actors of Pakistani heritage, have ya seen the movie Aurangzeb?
Sasha Agha is really hot :smitten:
Pc0230700.jpg

really? Did you like it? I think they made it complex a lot!

And the waterfalls and the green kerala used as Jaffna (which is opposite of it) made it funny.

as i viewer i hardly care about how jaffna look.i'm more interested in the story,screen play and acting in movie..and i'm satisfied.besides jaffna today may be entirely different then.thats a minor issue.what did u find complex?

The area which a film is set is important for a film that is why producers spend money to create a more suitable film set to make their film realistic. It doesnt matter to people who do not know Jafna but for people who know Jaffna the lush green area the film is set stands out cos it is a very wrong depiction.

For me John hasnt impressed me as an actor in most films. Had a different person like Sharuck or Amir did the role you would see a lot of difference.

The movie has too many sub plots. Also they had tried to speak about a lot of themes like Sri Lankan civil war, tamil persecution, Prabhakaran, Rajiv Ghandhi murder, Western Imperialism, etc. So the movie is so complex, I dont think anyone not knowledgable on SL war would understand it.

Back
Top Bottom