What's new

Madras Café – Bollywood In Action

Bengali and Sinhalese have no similarities that I have found whilst interactions between my best friend and my ex girlfriend both of whom are Sri Lankan.

I think due to isolation Sinhalese developed as a unique language but there's no way that it has become a Dravidian language.

Sinhalese song:

Tamil version of the same song:

Last edited by a moderator:
2500 years ago majority of the Tamils who lived in Sri Lanka converted to Buddhism. They decided that they should segregate themselves form the rest of the Tamil community due to religious differences. They embarked on a long and much difficult journey of changing their entire identity. They first changed their language, even that they chose an Indo-Aryan language despite of much difficulty in order to leave no trace behind of their previous identity. Then the Tamils decided to change their genetic background using their advanced knowledge of science and technology which is known as the greatest large scale fraud since the dawn of mankind. - Source: manlion's brain

This is either the most wittiest thing I have read about Sri Lankan civil war or the most Bull shitiest.

did it release in pakistan!!

Yepp, I already watched it some weeks ago in Cinepax Rawalpindi... :coffee:

torrent zindabad :D
Mate, i hate ******** and i only watch movies at Big screen..
Few months ago i saw "Fast and furious 7" atleast 11 times in cinepax... And cocktail for at-least 7 times..
i am crazy about movies.... I visit there at-least 2-3 times per week.
Saturday, i will watch prisoners:pop:

I still couldn't watch it. I am waiting for a HD copy :D

Yepp, I already watched it some weeks ago in Cinepax Rawalpindi... :coffee:

Mate, i hate ******** and i only watch movies at Big screen..
Few months ago i saw "Fast and furious 7" atleast 11 times in cinepax... And cocktail for at-least 7 times..
i am crazy about movies.... I visit there at-least 2-3 times per week.
Saturday, i will watch prisoners:pop:

u mean fast and furious 6 right?? :P
and 11 times??man u gotta be rich.aapke to ameeron vale shauk hain.
btw,how much does an average ticket cost in pak??

u mean fast and furious 6 right?? :P
and 11 times??man u gotta be rich.aapke to ameeron vale shauk hain.
btw,how much does an average ticket cost in pak??
Yepp it was FF6...
350 Rupee per ticket , While Saturday, Sunday, 400 Rupee per ticket...
While 3D movie = 460 Rs per ticket ...
I have Cinepax membership card so i get 10% discount for every visit...:P

Her fake English accent ruined the movie :mad:

I have one good news and one bad news for you. Good news is that her father is of Pakistani origin. Bad news is she played role of kashmiri girl in movie rockstar opposite Ranbir who falls in love with Hindu boy :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom