What's new

Indian Bollywood mocks Tamil struggle in "Madras Cafe". Chola Revival!

refute my 2 points

i.e Tamils have their own God - Murugan and their own vedas I have produce substantial evidence to back up my claim ..

reconcile your two contradictory statements

if Prabandham consist on hymns the same applies to the Sanskrit vedas , however the Prabnadham/Tevaram (Dravida/Tamil veda) are canonical Tamil text

If you have any dispute with the above highlighted claim, take it up with this site, I am just posting reference to back my stand

Its like arguing with a retard ........ a complete waste of my time. Other Indians and Hindus on this forum have understood what I am saying.....what you think is none of my concerns. I have no intention to educate you.

Here is another prabandham called Suprabatham for your enjoyment. This is something that is played daily in the morning in my house and almost ALL south Indians will be aware of it. A lot of north Indians too hear it.

There are various compositions that were made during the Bhakti movement all over India. Meera's songs, temple songs you see in Hindi movies are all come under such compositions. Prabandham is just one of them. Here is another one from a Malayalam movie.

As for the 'dispute' ......there is freedom of expression in India and I am a firm believer in that. That involves spreading bull$hit too ........ people are free to consume such bull$hit too. Feel free to gorge yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its like arguing with a retard ........ a complete waste of my time. Other Indians and Hindus on this forum have understood what I am saying.....what you think is none of my concerns. I have no intention to educate you.

So far no Hindu has come to support you and yet you dare make such a hilarious statement

You are yet to refute my claims ..

Here is another prabandham called Suprabatham for your enjoyment. This is something that is played daily in the morning in my house and almost ALL south Indians will be aware of it. A lot of north Indians too hear it.

no red herrings please we are discussing Tamil/Dravida vedas, the Tevaram (Saivites) and Nalayira Divya Prabandham (Vaisnavites) are considered by Tamil religious preceptors to be on par with Sanskrit vedas

The Sri Vaishnava guru parampara (inheritance order of the preceptors) is held to commence from Lord Sri Narayana himself, and to centre, rightly so, around Sri Nathamuni and his grandson Sri Yamuna. The Alvars represented all the caste-groups of the society and their works enjoy the status of "dravida" or Tamil Veda, on par with the "girvaana" Veda in pre-Panini Sanskrit

Do you have any understanding on "Inheritance Order of the Preceptors" , their religious "Order of Preceptors" have given the Dravida veda status to the vernacular Tamil canonical text , did this or any other "Order of the Preceptors" do the same to with Suprabatham , Yes or No ? ?

There are various compositions that were made during the Bhakti movement all over India. Meera's songs, temple songs you see in Hindi movies are all come under such compositions. Prabandham is just one of them. Here is another one from a Malayalam movie.

Wheres the back up evidence to substantiate your dubious claim ..

As for the 'dispute' ......there is freedom of expression in India and I am a firm believer in that. That involves spreading bull$hit too ........ people are free to consume such bull$hit too. Feel free to gorge yourself.

The purpose of "The Order of Preceptors" is to resolve dispute so that no people are free to consume bull$**** "The Order" Tamils claim "commence from Lord Sri Narayana himself " so no bull$shiting unauthorised Hindu loony songs

check it out with the source - "The Order of Preceptors"

The Naalaayira Divya Prabandham

So far no Hindu has come to support you and yet you dare make such a hilarious statement

You are yet to refute my claims ..

no red herrings please we are discussing Tamil/Dravida vedas, the Tevaram (Saivites) and Nalayira Divya Prabandham (Vaisnavites) are considered by Tamil religious preceptors to be on par with Sanskrit vedas

Do you have any understanding on "Inheritance Order of the Preceptors" , their religious "Order of Preceptors" have given the Dravida veda status to the vernacular Tamil canonical text , did this or any other "Order of the Preceptors" do the same to with Suprabatham , Yes or No ? ?

Wheres the back up evidence to substantiate your dubious claim ..

The purpose of "The Order of Preceptors" is to resolve dispute so that no people are free to consume bull$**** "The Order" Tamils claim "commence from Lord Sri Narayana himself " so no bull$shiting unauthorised Hindu loony songs

check it out with the source - "The Order of Preceptors"

The Naalaayira Divya Prabandham

1. :lol: I AM the most Knowledgeable Hindu in PDF......

99% of all correct hindu awareness in pdf has come from my postings .......if your knowledge of Agama has come from pdf (most likely) it has come from my postings :lol: I was the first to introduce the knowledge of Tantric and Agama and sanskrit in pdf.

2. You are the Red herring here .....and I refuse to grant you legitimacy by recognizing your posts on Hinduism :lol: .......you represent Islamic propaganda and comic relief. That is your role.

3. I have no desire or need to prove anything to you. My postings are for other Indians and Hindus in pdf. You are a nobody....you only have nuisance value ....and even that value is only whatever I grant you. :lol:

.........tata bye bye loser. :wave:

Why the hell is a Singaporean and Pakistani advocating the secession of Tamil Nadu when all the people on this forum living in Tamil Nadu are proud Indians. This is the stupidest debate I have seen in a long time. A Pakistani and Singaporean have no right to speak for Tamils.

Oh god,i dont show up and so much bullshit,i guess i need to read up in full and clear stuff.

Its just a movie. It may be as accurate as our high school history text books.

shocking that nobody thanked this.

Tamil politicians have a legitimate philosophical movement that stems from the historical racism that the northerners had bestowed upon the ones in the South - you may refer to the Ramayana then - or the Fair & "X" adverts now.

Reality is that the movement in Sri Lanka was a criminal movement created by Indira Gandhi to protect India's southern border but to also misdirect the hate the Tamils had for the Indian establishment toward their Aryan cousins in the South.

This has now faltered and Periyar's dream of an independent Tamil homeland, like Jinnah's dream for the Muslims in Bengal and Northwest, will come true through a political struggle like that of the Muslim league.

Will ADMK or DMK be the new Muslim league that carves out India? You don't need to have a degree in rocket science to answer this one.

TN has no commonality with the Indian mainland as you have rightly pointed out.

The sentiments could not have "died long back" as you claim because long back is when they burned the Indian constitution under Periyar's supervision, in 1947.

Gotti,i have shred you to bits time and again but u have no shame and i have will,so let us do it again.

Periyar? please,the most over hyped idiot ever,infact after his showing the tamil hindus started becoming more and more hindu than ever.

TN is an integral part of India and shares language/words/culture/food and more with south India and other states too,

People of the south of TN vote exclusively for national parties and they serve willingly in the defence and central government,a part of a beautiful culture unlike your false flag.

If Periyar, a legitimate political leader was a terrorist, despite his sage-like lifestyle, then I am sure you will agree with the Tamilians considering Gandhi and Nehru as terrorists as well (who usurped their land and forced them to be a part of the so-called "Indian federation")?

Please refer to the post where Indian flag was burned in Baluchistan.

Waziristan when Nehru was stoned and not allowed to enter despite the comical support of Bacha Khan.

Lastly, Karachi is apparently the place where you say Dawood is hiding?

periyar was a sage?

he was a self indulgent land lord funded by christian missionaries to split TN from India and he failed,he failed big like you.

Periyar? please,the most over hyped idiot ever,infact after his showing the tamil hindus started becoming more and more hindu than ever.

he was a self indulgent land lord funded by christian missionaries to split TN from India and he failed,he failed big like you.

You might have hate for periyar for obvious reasons but periyar was not an hypocrite unlike many - He had equal contempt for christianity and Islam along with Hinduism.

1. :lol: I AM the most Knowledgeable Hindu in PDF......

99% of all correct hindu awareness in pdf has come from my postings .......if your knowledge of Agama has come from pdf (most likely) it has come from my postings :lol: I was the first to introduce the knowledge of Tantric and Agama and sanskrit in pdf.

2. You are the Red herring here .....and I refuse to grant you legitimacy by recognizing your posts on Hinduism :lol: .......you represent Islamic propaganda and comic relief. That is your role.

3. I have no desire or need to prove anything to you. My postings are for other Indians and Hindus in pdf. You are a nobody....you only have nuisance value ....and even that value is only whatever I grant you. :lol:

.........tata bye bye loser. :wave:

you nonsensical post and inability to have a constructive debate or provide supporting sources etc , proves the PDF Hindus are all half baked , unfit to hold a candle before an average non Hindu.

TN is an integral part of India and shares language/words/culture/food and more with south India and other states too,

Tamils have their own identity,language, god and scriptures (Dravida/Tamil vedas ) why cant they have their own country ?

no smoke without a fire ............

The makers of Madras Café continue to insist that the film doesn’t depict the Liberation Tigers Of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) in a bad light, as alleged by a few Tamil activist outfits.

However, they had a tough time controlling the protesting crowd outside a venue in Chennai where its Tamil trailer was launched on Aug 5

:lol:

Conspiracy theories :rofl:

A new false flager has arrived...

@Aeronaut
@Jungibaaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the hell is a Singaporean and Pakistani advocating the secession of Tamil Nadu when all the people on this forum living in Tamil Nadu are proud Indians. This is the stupidest debate I have seen in a long time. A Pakistani and Singaporean have no right to speak for Tamils.

Some lesson on history - both Pakistan and tiny *** Singapore broke away to be independent from India/Malaysia , so why can Tamilnadu ?

Tamils need a push from Pakistan and all other countries to break their mental chain - 50 odd yrs of conditioning and sweet talk by Indians ..

Tamils behave like baby elephant tied by a chain, that it cant break to be free. It gives up any attempt to break even after growing up and having the might.

sri lankans are bengali origin people they are our long lost brothers :woot:

You might have hate for periyar for obvious reasons but periyar was not an hypocrite unlike many - He had equal contempt for christianity and Islam along with Hinduism.

Do you want to go check the history,his exact speeches,viduthalai articles,if he did this internal to hinduism i would respect him but evidence proves otherwise,even though most of the hate for him comes from the antics his disciples did in his name.

And his role in the keezhvenmani massacres/instigating common people to violence/changing speech and stance at will and so on....

sorry dude,lot of guys keep hold of him like an image/a stance but his real face is all too clear.

you nonsensical post and inability to have a constructive debate or provide supporting sources etc , proves the PDF Hindus are all half baked , unfit to hold a candle before an average non Hindu.

Tamils have their own identity,language, god and scriptures (Dravida/Tamil vedas ) why cant they have their own country ?

yes and all that is closest to Indians than anyone else.

Bollocks,i know how moronic most of you are in general.

Some lesson on history - both Pakistan and tiny *** Singapore broke away to be independent from India/Malaysia , so why can Tamilnadu ?

Tamils need a push from Pakistan and all other countries to break their mental chain - 50 odd yrs of conditioning and sweet talk by Indians ..

Tamils behave like baby elephant tied by a chain, that it cant break to be free. It gives up any attempt to break even after growing up and having the might.

you wont get even an earthworm to listen to you in TN.

You are confusing the Agama with Prabandham and you need to do more studying on this matter or do you like me to use Bollywood movie as a teaching aid ?

Tevaram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, I cant help you as you are into Hindu comic books ......

Peace has long been made between these people and even the weakest of them are hundred times spiritually more advanced than any of the book religions.

Because they dont want to get manipulated by imbeciles like you.

Back
Top Bottom