What's new

Indian Bollywood mocks Tamil struggle in "Madras Cafe". Chola Revival!

when did I say periyar was terrorist.. ?

You are suggesting that people who are asking for freedom from the artificial Indian federation are terrorists.

What terrorism did Jinnah indulge in?

How about the Father of Aung San Suu Kyi, who was a Burmese nationalist and the supporter of having Burma ruled separately from British India?

In short, you didn't explicitly say it but your implication cannot be understood as anything but.

You are suggesting that people who are asking for freedom from the artificial Indian federation are terrorists.

What terrorism did Jinnah indulge in?

How about the Father of Aung San Suu Kyi, who was a Burmese nationalist and the supporter of having Burma ruled separately from British India?

In short, you didn't explicitly say it but your implication cannot be understood as anything but.
Terrorists are those people who use threat of violence to civilians(non combatant as well as not involved) as a bargaining chip to further their cause... it will be tedeious for me to go and certify each name you throw at me.. :cheers:

Tamil politicians have a legitimate philosophical movement that stems from the historical racism that the northerners had bestowed upon the ones in the South - you may refer to the Ramayana then - or the Fair & "X" adverts now.

In the Ramayana Dravidian Tamils are maliciously portrayed as monkeys to be slaves to Aryans and there are still a few delusional Indian Tamisl willing to be Aryan Hindi slaves

Will ADMK or DMK be the new Muslim league that carves out India? You don't need to have a degree in rocket science to answer this one.

all the present Dravidian politic based parties are corrupt and useless to the core. They have lost their Dravidistan objective, new leader / mass movement has to be born and movies like Madras Cafe act as catalyst to the revival of Tamil nationalism ...

TN has no commonality with the Indian mainland as you have rightly pointed out.

The sentiments could not have "died long back" as you claim because long back is when they burned the Indian constitution under Periyar's supervision, in 1947.[/QUOTE]

Terrorists are those people who use threat of violence to civilians(non combatant as well as not involved) as a bargaining chip to further their cause... it will be tedeious for me to go and certify each name you throw at me.. :cheers:

Whilst I agree with the generally accepted definition of terrorism, I cannot possibly agree with the view that Naam Taamilar's inherent agenda of getting freedom for the oppressed Dravidians is rooted in the same philosophy or their "bargaining chip" is violence or intimidation.

Their purpose of activism is to achieve freedom and they are doing so politically and strictly, democratically.

For the Russian satellite state known as India, the system is quite the opposite - like Assad, Gaddaffi and Saddam, the future of the Indian Congress (INC) and it's tyrannical state machinery (and military) is at risk - the same cannot be said about Tamil Nadu or its future.

The definition of terrorist suits Indian Army ..

any national army of a recognized country cant be called terrorist.. not even saddam's iraqi army, chinese army or north korean army... you can call them other names.. even if they behave like one.. :no:

Whilst I agree with the generally accepted definition of terrorism, I cannot possibly agree with the view that Naam Taamilar's inherent agenda of getting freedom for the oppressed Dravidians is rooted in the same philosophy or their "bargaining chip" is violence or intimidation.

Their purpose of activism is to achieve freedom and they are doing so politically and strictly, democratically.

For the Russian satellite state known as India, the system is quite the opposite - like Assad, Gaddaffi and Saddam, the future of the Indian Congress (INC) and it's tyrannical state machinery (and military) is at risk - the same cannot be said about Tamil Nadu or its future.
well .. if their bargaining chip is not violence its not terrorism then, I dont think BLA are terrorists too... they rarely attack non combatants (unless collaborators) and want freedom .... may be militant is better word for their violent struggle for freedom.

In the Ramayana Dravidian Tamils are maliciously portrayed as monkeys to be slaves to Aryans and there are still a few delusional Indian Tamisl willing to be Aryan Hindi slaves

It is ironic to note that the Ramayana depicts their women as human beings and that is also a generally accepted view in present-day India.

They are of the opinion that the female actresses and models from the South are beautiful whilst the men are disturbingly ugly - thus, they are always willing to hire them in Bollywood like Jayalalitha - the men are only called for dancing and showcasing their seizure-like dance moves.

Such bigoted criteria to define beauty is rooted in the writings of Valmiki, who was a colonialist/orientalist of his time.

Why haven't the Indians changed their view about the Tamilians after so many millennia?

Because they have made a religion out of it, which is why you don't see any development in Sethusamudram and you won't see the Aryan Brahmin Jayalalitha and her ilk forming an alliance with the "downtrodden" Shaivites like Karunanidhi and his DMK to help Tamil Nadu achieve freedom.

Jayalalitha, the "beautiful" Tamil woman, and sell-out actress is an Indian plotted pawn to divide the Tamilian movement and its struggle. Her willingness to form an alliance with an extremist Hindutva party like the BJP and it's NDA, that believes the Tamils are only good for cleaning toilets, bears witness to this fact.

any national army of a recognized country cant be called terrorist.. not even saddam's iraqi army, chinese army or north korean army... you can call them other names.. even if they behave like one.. :no:

well .. if their bargaining chip is not violence its not terrorism then, I dont think BLA are terrorists too... they rarely attack non combatants (unless collaborators) and want freedom .... may be militant is better word for their violent struggle for freedom.

BLA has been internationally recognized as a terrorist outfit for killing Baluch teachers, professors and intellectuals that believe Baluchistan's freedom cannot be attained and it's survival will be at risk post-Pakistan as another power will comfortably take over then (Iran is an example).

Therefore, you might need to reconsider your personal opinions regarding well-known terrorist groups.

Naam Taamilar has never been involved in terrorism and neither has it ever sympathized with them. You may want to watch the trailer to see the kind of abuse the Tamilians are being put under and how their dignity is being berated when the Persian Aryan John Abraham slaps one of them, barbarically.

all the present Dravidian politic based parties are corrupt and useless to the core. They have lost their Dravidistan objective, new leader / mass movement has to be born and movies like Madras Cafe act as catalyst to the revival of Tamil nationalism ...

Naam Tamilaar is that movement - the catalyst is the movie, as you've rightly pointed out - and, the methodology is the one seen in Egypt's Tahrir Square.

They have locked down Chennai on many occasions but doing so for a month and the entire parliament resigning indefinitely or passing the resolution to free Tamil Nadu like GM Syed did with Pakistan in Sindh, might achieve the dream all Tamilians, from Singapore to San Fransisco aspire for.

any national army of a recognized country cant be called terrorist.. not even saddam's iraqi army, chinese army or north korean army... you can call them other names.. even if they behave like one.. :no:[/QIOUTE]

I like it, how you equate IA with Saddam and North Korean Army ... and not UK

You mean Indian god 'Hanuman' is a Tamil and North Indian's worship Tamils ? :devil:

By the way the name of the Tamil God 'Hanuman' itself is in Sanskrit :lol: ..........it means one with disfigured jaw.(..due to a strike on him when he attempted to eat the Sun..............this also is the root of accounts that portrayed as a semi human semi monkey)

So what is the Tamil Dravidian name of 'Hanuman' ? :lol:

You mean Indian god 'Hanuman' is a Tamil and North Indian's worship Tamils ? :devil:

By the way the name of the Tamil God 'Hanuman' itself is in Sanskrit :lol: ..........it means one with disfigured jaw.(..due to a strike on him when he attempted to eat the Sun..............this also is the root of accounts that portrayed as a semi human semi monkey)

So what is the Tamil Dravidian name of 'Hanuman' ? :lol:

You seem to be another misguided Aryan Hindu fundie , Tamils have their own god - Murugan and scriptures - known as Dravida veda. The monkey god is an Aryan invention doesn't matter if its has a sanskrit or Persian name, its still an alien.

Murugan is hailed as "Thamizh kadavul" - the Lord of Tamils by poets and Tamil cultural exponents who take pride in the uniqueness of Tamil culture. Murugan is a popular deity widely worshiped in Tamil Nadu and also in Kerala, Karnataka and Srilanka.

Murugan - the Hindu God of Tamils

Now like the Aryan imperialist don't try to spin , Murugan as an Aryan god

FYI, the present Hindu Gods are Dravidian gods absorbed into Aryan Hinduism.. the Supreme Aryan god was Indra ..

You seem to be another misguided Aryan Hindu fundie , Tamils have their own god - Murugan and scriptures - known as Dravida veda. The monkey god is an Aryan invention doesn't matter if its has a sanskrit or Persian name, its still an alien.

Murugan - the Hindu God of Tamils

Now like the Aryan imperialist don't try to spin , Murugan as an Aryan god

FYI, the present Hindu Gods are Dravidian gods absorbed into Aryan Hinduism.. the Supreme Aryan god was Indra ..

:lol: ............ I am a 'dravidian' myself ..........and so far I havent heard of 'dravida veda' :lol:

........and to the best of my knowledge 'Murugan' is the son of SHIVA, who lives in Mt. Kailash, Himalayas :devil: .......a.k.a a 'North India' :lol:

Very proud of Sri Lanka for getting rid of Indian Tamil Terrorists :sniper:

Any more Indians come into Sri Lanka and they will hang you by the balls.

I am an Tamil and I can only LOL at this thread. Anyway let the troll war continue, thank you for a good laugh on a Sunday Morning. :)
@Icewolf a Pakistani calling others terrorist is joke of the century. btw OT how is your jihad training in the Madrasa going on.:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: ............ I am a 'dravidian' myself ..........and so far I havent heard of 'dravida veda' :lol:

The Alvars represented all the caste-groups of the society and their works enjoy the status of "dravida" or Tamil Veda, on par with the "girvaana" Veda in pre-Panini Sanskrit.

The Naalaayira Divya Prabandham

similarly Saivte Tamils have their own "veda" /scripture and are not dependent upon Aryan scriptures.

.......and to the best of my knowledge 'Murugan' is the son of SHIVA, who lives in Mt. Kailash, Himalayas :devil: .......a.k.a a 'North India' :lol:

Aryan spin btw Siva is not Aryan but a Dravidian god stop reading Hindu comic if you don't wish to be embarrassed by a non hindu

Back
Top Bottom