What's new

Indian Bollywood mocks Tamil struggle in "Madras Cafe". Chola Revival!

For the purpose of stating the obvious, I will say the following:

The above map does not claim to show that the Chola empire is part of the Indian union.

Your whimsical fantasies, however, do.

Reality is the map shown above in the original post and it is circulated by the Periyar-inspired Tamil independence movements, not me.

You and Manliion must stop talking stupid in this thread and get off. We Tamilians know to decide our future, and its with the Indian Union. Now fart off.
That Map was designed by archeologist and history recorders, based on writing in Tanjore big temple and temple at Gangaikonda Cholapuram (doubt u even know that- google). Mentioned, Cholas had sent troops to kedaram (kedah), Sri Vijaya and Kamboja and the king returned Victorious.
Do u know whats called Gangaikonda Cholapuram? The one who defeated the kings of the Ganges. Its not a stuff Periyar made out.
You are the one who makes fart out of ur a*se.

Who are you to decide about Chola empire, have you been to Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia and Malaysia?

You will see the influence of Hinduism and mainly due to Tamils. This influence was mainly because of Cholas.

Do you understand what I have said, I said conquer those lands and assimilate into Indian Union, Since Tamils are a part of Indian union and continue to do so.

Interesting thing is you are writing some thing rather than copying from the posts of another forum.

For the purpose of stating the obvious, I will say the following:

The above map does not claim to show that the Chola empire is part of the Indian union.

Your whimsical fantasies, however, do.

Reality is the map shown above in the original post and it is circulated by the Periyar-inspired Tamil independence movements, not me.

Who are you to decide about Chola empire, have you been to Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia and Malaysia?

You will see the influence of Hinduism and mainly due to Tamils. This influence was mainly because of Cholas.

Do you understand what I have said, I said conquer those lands and assimilate into Indian Union, Since Tamils are a part of Indian union and continue to do so.

Interesting thing is you are writing some thing rather than copying from the posts of another forum.

Fair enough , as Indian Army is useless and incapable of any conquest, please give Tamils freedom to have their own military and navy . After conquering these countries esp Lanka, Tamils can then decide if they wish to merge with Indian Union ..

Fair enough , as Indian Army is useless and incapable of any conquest, please give Tamils freedom to have their own military and navy . After conquering these countries esp Lanka, Tamils can then decide if they wish to merge with Indian Union ..

IA is use less says a guy from singapore whose defense forces train here :lol:

Do you feel country-less feeling out there? :D

:lol: .........you moron that is pooja vidhi and is part of Tantric practice i.e temple worship and independent of the 4 Vedas LOL. There are various tantric pratices all over India from Kashmir to Assam to Kerala :lol: and they all have their own Pooja vidhi. This is what happens when a pakistani muslim tries to teach hinduism to a practicing hindu......total comedy :lol:

similarly Saivte Tamils have their own "veda" /scripture and are not dependent upon Aryan scriptures. Aryan spin btw Siva is not Aryan but a Dravidian god stop reading Hindu comic if you don't wish to be embarrassed by a non hindu

There is not 'Aryan' or 'dravidian' scriptures ....only Hindu scriptures :lol:

BTW .....did Shiva travel from south to Mt. Kailash and started living there ? ...in which case he still becomes a 'north Indian' since his home address is in the north of India.

The same way, when his son traveled to south India, he become a south indian :lol:

:lol: .........you moron that is pooja vidhi and is part of Tantric practice i.e temple worship and independent of the 4 Vedas LOL. There are various tantric pratices all over India from Kashmir to Assam to Kerala :lol: and they all have their own Pooja vidhi. This is what happens when a pakistani muslim tries to teach hinduism to a practicing hindu......total comedy :lol:

You are confusing the Agama with Prabandham and you need to do more studying on this matter or do you like me to use Bollywood movie as a teaching aid ?

There is not 'Aryan' or 'dravidian' scriptures ....only Hindu scriptures :lol:

Both the Saiva and Vaishnava textual tradition negated the Vedic orthodoxy and Smartha tradition practised during the era.[11] The authority of the hymns were established with the Saivities calling the Tevaram as Tamil Marai (meaning Tamil Veda), while Vaishnavities called the Nalayira Divya Prabandham as Dravida Veda

Tevaram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW .....did Shiva travel from south to Mt. Kailash and started living there ? ...in which case he still becomes a 'north Indian' since his home address is in the north of India.

The same way, when his son traveled to south India, he become a south indian :lol:

Sorry, I cant help you as you are into Hindu comic books ......

You are confusing the Agama with Prabandham and you need to do more studying on this matter or do you like me to use Bollywood movie as a teaching aid ?

You have just proved that Prabandham is part of tantric temple practices in south India. :lol: .....its origin is in the Bhakti movement. Veda as a common noun in sanskrit means 'knowledge'. Tamil Marai means 'Tamil book of knowledge' :lol: only a fool will mistake that to mean it replaces the original 4 vedas.

You have my blessings to use bollywood movies as teaching aid, just make sure to collect enough fools to call you 'teacher'... lol

Sorry, I cant help you as you are into Hindu comic books ......

:lol: ....I dont recall anybody asking for your help (let alone me) ...........do you suffer from illusions of grandeur ? Its a very common affliction for almost two-thirds of patients of manic state of bipolar disorder and 50% of patients with schizophrenia. I suggest you visit a good doctor for a mental check up :wink:

We need you around for comic entertainment ....... it would be dull without out local village jester.

You have just proved that Prabandham is part of tantric temple practices in south India. :lol: .....its origin is in the Bhakti movement. Veda as a common noun in sanskrit means 'knowledge'. Tamil Marai means 'Tamil book of knowledge' :lol: only a fool will mistake that to mean it replaces the original 4 vedas.

the assertion is theirs not mine I am just posting their references as aids for your understanding, but but you seem ignorant. They are philosophical hymns and serve the same purpose as the vedas. temple rituals come under agama text

The Agamas are a collection of Sanskrit, Tamil and Grantha scriptures chiefly constituting the methods of temple construction and creation of idols, worship means of deities, philosophical doctrines, meditative practices, attainment of sixfold desires and four kinds of yoga

Ä€gama (Hinduism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah mods( having multiple ids) cut your crap ,we tamils not interested in this issue then why you give damn about it.

the assertion is theirs not mine I am just posting their references as aids for your understanding, but but you seem ignorant. They are philosophical hymns and serve the same purpose as the vedas. temple rituals come under agama text

Ä€gama (Hinduism) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. I don't need Wiki to teach me Agama. ...... they might be your primary source of knowledge, not mine.

2. There are no 'Philosophical hymns' :lol: ...........that shows the extend of your ignorance. Why don't you stick to teaching islam ?

3. All Prabandham are song or hymns praising the lord. Its a love song to god. There is no philosophical questions asked or answered in Prabandham.

4. Vedas DO NOT server the same purpose. They are are a mix of tradition, history, philosophy, knowledge and practices.

5. Agma shastra is much more than temple rituals. Its like saying learning medicine is all about checking the BP and shining light in your eyes.

6. Stop wasting my time.

1. I don't need Wiki to teach me Agama. ...... they might be your primary source of knowledge, not mine.

2. There are no 'Philosophical hymns' :lol: ...........that shows the extend of your ignorance. Why don't you stick to teaching islam ?

refute my 2 points

i.e Tamils have their own God - Murugan and their own vedas I have produce substantial evidence to back up my claim ..

reconcile your two contradictory statements

with

3. All Prabandham are song or hymns praising the lord. Its a love song to god. There is no philosophical questions asked or answered in Prabandham.

if Prabandham consist on hymns so does the Sanskrit vedas , however the Prabnadham/Tevaram (Dravida/Tamil veda) are canonical Tamil text

he Divya Prabandham is the collective corpus of the passionate hymns of the Alvar mystics (5th-8th centuries A.D.). It was the scholar-saint Nathamuni who, in the 10th century, retrieved and compiled this bhakti treasure which is the pride of Tamil classical literature. The Sri Vaishnava guru parampara (inheritance order of the preceptors) is held to commence from Lord Sri Narayana himself, and to centre, rightly so, around Sri Nathamuni and his grandson Sri Yamuna. The Alvars represented all the caste-groups of the society and their works enjoy the status of "dravida" or Tamil Veda, on par with the "girvaana" Veda in pre-Panini Sanskrit

If you have any dispute with the above highlighted claim, take it up with this source and their inheritance order of the preceptors, I am just posting reference to back my stand

source : The Naalaayira Divya Prabandham

Tamil veda incorporated in Bollywood song

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom