Made in Iran

Iranian brand cigarette, BAHMAN

showimage.aspx

03.jpg

3121564537_0ba6f60af4.jpg

IMG_9824.jpg

1672ejo.jpg

:drag: :drag: :drag:

Not made by humans as such, but a nice story anyway (+ we need to counteract the unhealthy pictures above :))

Spinach was first cultivated in Persia (Iran), and made its way to China in the 7th century when the king of Nepal sent it as a gift. In China it is known as the "Persian vegetable" (bōsī cài). Spinach has a much more recent history in Europe than many other vegetables. It was only brought to that continent in the 11th century, when the Moors introduced it into Spain. The word "spinach" is likely to derive from the Arabic isfanah / Persian espenaj.

Spinach was probably brought to the United States early in colonial days, but commercial cultivation did not start until about 1806, and the first curly-leaved variety was introduced in 1828.

Today, spinach is one of the most widely used dark leafy green in the U.S, in part popularized by “Popeye the Sailor”.

Raw spinach is nutritious, even though it is over 80% water. It is high in chlorophyll, vitamin A and vitamin C, best retained by no or minimal cooking. Spinach also contains valuable minerals, however, they are not readily assimilated by our bodies.

spinach-bunch.jpg

spinach_popeye.jpg

spinach.jpg

Had no idea Spinach/espenaj was originally cultivated in Iran. That explains all the nasty *** Spinach dishes we have. I can only handle baby spinach and spinach in ghorme sabzi, other than that it's nasty. My parents eat this stuff like farm animals lol. We have this nasty dish called "mast espenaj" where you cook the Spinach and mix it with yogurt. NASTYYYYYYYY

images

Had no idea Spinach/espenaj was originally cultivated in Iran. That explains all the nasty *** Spinach dishes we have. I can only handle baby spinach and spinach in ghorme sabzi, other than that it's nasty. My parents eat this stuff like farm animals lol. We have this nasty dish called "mast espenaj" where you cook the Spinach and mix it with yogurt. NASTYYYYYYYY

images

So did i, but it's not that much bad ... have you eaten Nargesi? it's only spinach+ sunny-side up .... and you are right Iranian eat vegetables a lot ... people buy 3 kilos every 2 days ...

are these phones purely made in iran or part imported and assembled????

Definitely most of the parts are imported. There are only a handful of companies able to make electronic parts for tablets/mobiles in massive commercial scale.

Definitely most of the parts are imported. There are only a handful of companies able to make electronic parts for tablets/mobiles in massive commercial scale.
ya i believe most of components may be imported from china and assemebled and sold at reasonably good price ,most of indian mobile manufacturers do the same any way good to see iran doing good in electronics industries

ya i believe most of components may be imported from china and assemebled and sold at reasonably good price ,most of indian mobile manufacturers do the same any way good to see iran doing good in electronics industries

well I agree with reasonable prices for example those GLX phones have roughly 1/3th of a comparable foreign phones price

IRAN BUILD FACTORY OF LNG [ liquefied natural gas. ].

537421_331044567018732_1531960218_n.jpg

Capital investment required to build the first LNG plant iitu estimated at USD 5 billion. The plant will be able to produce 10.5 million tonnes of LNG per year.
On March 26th, Iran LNG Company (ILC) sued the European Union in international courts for having banned the main producer of liquefied natural gas that Iran unilaterally and irrational.
Under U.S. pressure, the European Union imposed a ban on Iranian natural gas, gas condensate and LNG in late 2012.

Back
Top Bottom