What's new

Made in Iran

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
i hate this!
we are making any thing except assault rifles!
we just made a kh-2002 khybar and nothing more!

280549_295.jpg

Please provide description for every picture!

I'm loving all this 70's tech! keep it up!

You American pea brains wouldn't be able to function one day without foreign experts! Don't start trolling here because your a$$ will be handed down to you!

Uneducated troll! :cool:

holy fuu that's nice

but lol

can't imagine having that in my future home. Maybe if I was going with a Sinbad theme or something

Edit: actually if they re-design the counter top it'll look sweet. It's too busy right now.

Anybody know the name of the company or are Iranian businesses as usual staying in the 70's? Marketing is the worse thing about Iranian companies. They don't have the slightest clue about the importance of mktg.

Very nice! Good alernative for 'Delft Blue'/Delftware

ScanEagle -MADE IN IRAN-

Copied in Iran -
The Boeing Insitu ScanEagle is a small, low-cost, long-endurance unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) built by Insitu, a subsidiary of Boeing.[1] The ScanEagle was designed by Insitu based on the Insitu SeaScan, a commercial UAV that helped fishermen look for fish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Insitu_ScanEagle

So the US army-navy copied it from the civilian manufacturer and Iran got a few lost ones on its territories and reverse engineered it, since it does not have the plans to make it and it succeeded at making it, that is why I said : Made In Iran.
Anyhow Iran has much more sophisticated UAV systems, but this one is cheap to make and it will be it workhorse UAV like for the US.:cool:

details on national air plane project:
1-the project costs 400 ml $
2-designing phase is started since 6 month ago and it will be finished by next 18 to 30 month.
3-production of testing plane will be started right after the designing phase.
4-first national air plane(with 150 seat as capacity) will be delivered to airlines by 2017/2018.
5-Amir Kabir university is managing the project.Amir Kabir university also is working on plane's body.Sharif industrial university is working on the aerodynamic part of the project.Esfahan industrial university is working on avionic.science and industry university is working on engines.finally the fars science and technology park will build the testing planes....

Back
Top Bottom