What's new

Made in Iran

vsdoc samjha ki hindi main samjhaun :lol:

Hey u Cartoon u r writing hindi were n say to him that ''samjha ki hindi main samjhaun''
Man u got some problems in yr upper chamber

Ok bro don't get excited.

I was just wondering why you found us disgusting. :enjoy:

Nahin yaar main samjh gaya. Iroonon ka thread hai, nahin to main bhi kuch aur usse samjhata.

not u dude yr food the way u cook it in blood n eat basically meat in blood in the end!!

n bye the way grapes r sour:rofl:

Hey u Cartoon u r writing hindi were n say to him that ''amjha ki hindi main samjhaun''
Man u got some problems in yr upper chamber

not u dude yr food the way u cook it in blood n eat basically meat in blood in the end!!

Reading your posts I sincerely believe there is some problem in your chambers ( upper lower whatever ) get it cleaned by anyone u like.
Plus its very normal we say in India with freinds hindi main samjaun...

I did not say I eat it man.

The discussion was about Halal and blood and that's how this came up.

But a lot of people do.

From our adivasis, to most countries of the South East like Vietnam, as well as in Britain (Bury pig blood pudding) and Russia and Greece.

Reading your posts I sincerely believe there is some problem in your chambers ( upper lower whatever ) get it cleaned by anyone u like.
Plus its very normal we say in India with freinds hindi main samjaun...

U really have problems n guess what ur not in an indian forum

plz.here is a thraed about Iranian made product....

ok sorry!!!!

we started producing UAVs since 8 years war....here is the pics of mohajer-1 first Iranian made UAV
index.php

index.php

Iran has reached such achievements by maybe half of it's science and capacity . Never forget that thousands of the Iranian scientists and talented students have left the country to the US , Canada , Europe and recently Australia and even Turkey . If we had them all we could advance double faster .

Iran also export car to ukrain as well.
this is tiba that costs 8500 $(25 ml tooman).its Fuel consumption is 5.1 lit in city and 7.1 in road.and has euro 4 standards as well.

I love how this looks, but I am finding it hard to try and figure our how that intake could provide enough airflow for 2 engines.
but then again we know nothing of this design. its juts a concept.

I read somewhere its a UAV being designed in the Army .

you can read about that in this article : آشنایی با تاریخچه پهپاد و انواع پهپادهای ایرانی - هوانورد

Back
Top Bottom