What's new

Made in Iran

new smartphone named abshar from dimo company
33gwaj7low6wdzdpqmvr.jpg

kolang it component produced domestically inside iran?.....

Are powerful motorcycles still banned in Iran??

edit: lol if you're not Iranian the above sentence sounds odd but Iranians know what I'm talking about.

kolang it component produced domestically inside iran?.....
So I did some research and it seems that GLX is a joint operation between an Iranian company and a Chinese one. The assembly plant is in Ahvaz, Iran. Not sure how much of it is Iranian parts, but a lot of it must be imported from the East.

13910401112705572_PhotoL.jpg

Notice the Chinese man
13910401112707322_PhotoL.jpg

13910401112710728_PhotoL.jpg

13910401112713244_PhotoL.jpg

Halal = no blood / all blood drained out?

Can someone please explain?

Milk?

Eggs?

Sea food?

P.S. Kollang, thanks for the photos man. :cheers:

Halal = no blood / all blood drained out?

Can someone please explain?

Milk?

Eggs?

Sea food?

P.S. Kollang, thanks for the photos man. :cheers:

I'm a "kafir" so I don't know much about this. But one of the things that make it halal has to do with the way the animal is killed. I think the animal must not suffer and die quickly. There are more stuff but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Also dairy products and sea food are all fine.

Pork, certain parts of rabbit, dogs/cats/horse and a few others are some of the obvious animals that can't be consumed.

I'm a "kafir" so I don't know much about this. But one of the things that make it halal has to do with the way the animal is killed. I think the animal must not suffer and die quickly. There are more stuff but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Also dairy products and sea food are all fine.

Pork, certain parts of rabbit, dogs/cats/horse and a few others are some of the obvious animals that can't be consumed.

I remember Asim (?) explaining it had something to do with all blood having to be drained out.

Interesting about the rabbits.

Are powerful motorcycles still banned in Iran??

edit: lol if you're not Iranian the above sentence sounds odd but Iranians know what I'm talking about.
it needed the government allowance years ago but i dont know about now

Back
Top Bottom