What's new

Made in Iran

I remember Asim (?) explaining it had something to do with all blood having to be drained out.

Interesting about the rabbits.

I'm not 100 percent sure about rabbits, but I think that's the case. Someone please confirm.

And yeah, you're right about the blood thing. It's bringing back memories (in elemetary school in Iran they thought us about all this in religion class but obviously who's gonna try to remember this mumbo jumbo).

I once saw how they killed a goat in a farm when I was a kid.

They first gave the goat some water (common practice before killing an animal in muslim countries) and after a while they very swiftly slashed the goat's neck. I can't remember if the butcher allowed the blood to drain, he must have.

btw that goat was our lunch and dinner for the day. We bought the goat from the farmer and barbecued it over a giant camp fire.

In Bihar, where I grew up, the blood is drained into empty tins, which is then allowed to stand and coagulates into a jelly.

The adivasis buy this and apparently cut the jelly into cubes and cook it in some sort of a sabzi.

In Bihar, where I grew up, the blood is drained into empty tins, which is then allowed to stand and coagulates into a jelly.

The adivasis buy this and apparently cut the jelly into cubes and cook it in some sort of a sabzi.

Had to google them. India has so many diff cultures and ethnicities and they can be so different.

Isn't blood bad for you? I mean I guess if you boil it could be okay but if you consume it 'raw' it must be bad for you. What if the animal has a disease!

Had to google them. India has so many diff cultures and ethnicities and they can be so different.

Isn't blood bad for you? I mean I guess if you boil it could be okay but if you consume it 'raw' it must be bad for you. What if the animal has a disease!

not consumed raw any where, deep fried in oil........

1.1287000137.congealed-blood.jpg

Apparently very popular all over the South East.

who cares?

but yeah, prolly. If the stupid mullahs are allowing it to be produced than it must be.
we care if u dont, as a muslim its compulsory for us n other muslims to eat that food which is allowed by Allah All Mighty.
n remember its is because of those so called Mullas that 2day yr alive n proud of yr civilization in this cruel world!!!
They r the example for every muslim country.

U people r really disgusting:fie:

Yup. But that's how it looks before cooking.

Here is what the dishes look like:

Pigg's knuckles and congealed pigg blood jelly cakes

Bun_Bo_Hue_Soup_2.jpg

Stewed pigg blood jelly with spring onions

70752eead50a568a_m.jpg

Congealed pigg's/duck's blood kebabs

Pigs-Blood-Cake-3-600x400.jpg

Why man?

Also I did not get the connection between the mullas and Abii being alive and proud of his civilization in the cruel world?

Frankly I find everything about mullas pretty disgusting. :bad:

Yup same way u couldnt about the arrest of that innocent muslim girl of 21 years named shaheen n her friend!!
About her comment on fb abt the death of that hindu terrorist:lol:
What i was asking was that caviad is Haram or halal, certainly none of yr business as yr a non muslim n i was asking abt it to him who is a muslim n knows abt it.
Then he said who cares abt it etc n if mullas r allowing it then it will have been,
Then in this word Mulla i told him that it is because of them that yr today alive or proud of yr civilization, pointing abt the times of Raza Shah Pehlvi n how he had sold his country n civilization to west in the name of modernization n development.
Even in 2day if its not 4 same mullas this country as we speak will be getting bombarded like Ghaza from Israel.
Today even after so much boycott from world the r 20th biggest economy of the world n in purchasing power they r ranked 17th in the world!!!

All is because of their policies, moreover no one is asking yr opinion on mullas as yr a non muslim so its anybody's guess that will be yr opinion.

Yup same way u couldnt about the arrest of that innocent muslim girl of 21 years named shaheen n her friend!!
What i was asking was that caviad is Haram or halal, certainly none of yr business as yr a non muslim n i was asking abt it to him who is a muslim n knows abt it.
Then he said who cares abt it etc n if mullas r allowing it then it will have been,
Then in this word Mulla i told him that it is because of them that yr today alive or proud of yr civilization, pointing abt the times of Raza Shah Pehlvi n how he had sold his country n civilization to west in the name of modernization n development.
Even in 2day if its not 4 same mullas this country as we speak will be getting bombarded like Ghaza from Israel.
Today even after so much boycott from world the r 20th biggest economy of the world n in purchasing power they r ranked 17th in the world!!!

All is because of their policies, moreover no one is asking yr opinion on mullas as yr a non muslim so its anybody's guess that will be yr opinion.

vsdoc samjha ki hindi main samjhaun :lol:

Ok bro don't get excited.

I was just wondering why you found us disgusting. :enjoy:

vsdoc samjha ki hindi main samjhaun :lol:

Nahin yaar main samjh gaya. Iroonon ka thread hai, nahin to main bhi kuch aur usse samjhata.

Back
Top Bottom