What's new

Made in Iran

Second "AFRAMAX" class tanker (750,000 oil barrels) leaving dry dock today. Built for a foreign customer (I think Venezuela) at the final stages of construction..
would have been nice if they could project a middle finger on it while it is cruising past US shores..lol

Ship2.jpg
Ship_3.png
Ship_2.png

Last edited:
I thin Iran has been building these for Venezuela for many years now. I assume the current ones are fitted with Iranian engines, but I always wondered what the ones from many years ago were using. I would probably say Mapna engines because these vessels were constructed after the lessons learned from Jameran, but not certain though.

Deputy Managing-Director of Iranian Sadra Shipbuilding Company Mehdi Seif announced on Monday, Dec 24th, that construction of the first home-made Aframax cargo ship is in its final stages and the giant vessel will be ready for delivery by March 20, 2013.

In 2007 Venezuela placed an order for 4 Aframax tankers with the capacity of 94,000 tons each and Sadra with some changes made brought vessel’s capacity to 113,000 tons. Iran in July joined the world club of oil tanker producers after launching its first domestically-made 113,000-ton Aframax oil tanker in the Southern waters of the country.

Iran: First Home-Made Aframax Tanker Entering the Final Stage of Construction

December 27, 2012

The first Aframax oil tanker which was built by Iranian experts at Sadra industrial island and at the order of Venezuela is 250 meters long, 44 meters wide and 21 meters high, and has a 14.8 draft,” Managing-Director of Iran Marine Industrial Company (an affiliate of Sadra group of companies) Salman Zarbi said at the time.

Sadra Company had earlier announced that the Aframax oil tanker was worth 52 million euros and was the first of its kind built in the Middle East.

Construction works on the second Aframax are in full swing.

Last edited:
Shifa-Pharmed vaccine on live Iranian TV

Note that this type of vaccine does NOT need a complicated cold-chain solution and can retain efficacy in normal commercial refrigerators.

Interesting (unconfirmed) report: Several EU companies and a South African company have expressed their readiness to volunteer in Iran's vaccine Trials if Iran agrees to sell the vaccine in advance. I'll keep an eye on this and will update with more info.

Last edited:
🤯🤯🤯🤯

what ? Russians maybe ?

In a shocking and interesting turn of events, Iran's Pasteur institute announces that a co-developed vaccine between Iran and an unnamed country has finished 1st stage human trials and was successful. This vaccine will probably enter mass-production in 3 month!

Thousands volunteer as Iran prepares to launch human trials of homegrown COVID-19 vaccine

Last edited:
Shifa-Pharmed vaccine on live Iranian TV

Note that this type of vaccine does NOT need a complicated cold-chain solution and can retain efficacy in normal commercial refrigerators.

Interesting (unconfirmed) report: Several EU companies and a South African company have expressed their readiness to volunteer in Iran's vaccine Trials if Iran agrees to sell the vaccine in advance. I'll keep an eye on this and will update with more info.

YES!!!
I can imagine that many people in Iran and Asia are saying "It's about time that some of these euro trash union became OUR guinea pigs for once!"
Iran should use them as guinea pigs then tell them to go self fornicate and give first priority to their own and ask the lying, treacherous, cravenous eurotrash states how it feels!
How does it feel to make promises then break them over and over again? How does it feel being denied medical supplies such as the rare cream made by sweden and denied to 8 Iranian children who died as a result? How does it feel?

YES!!!
I can imagine that many people in Iran and Asia are saying "It's about time that some of these euro trash union became OUR guinea pigs for once!"
Iran should use them as guinea pigs then tell them to go self fornicate and give first priority to their own and ask the lying, treacherous, cravenous eurotrash states how it feels!
How does it feel to make promises then break them over and over again? How does it feel being denied medical supplies such as the rare cream made by sweden and denied to 8 Iranian children who died as a result? How does it feel?
it makes your blood boil

Coronavirus isn't that serious of a disease, a vaccine is basically unnecessary.

If you are under 70 years old and get crowna, the chance o dyeing is 5 out of 10,000. So yea, I agree for most pople getting the vaccine is unnecessary.

If you are under 70 years old and get crowna, the chance o dyeing is 5 out of 10,000. So yea, I agree for most pople getting the vaccine is unnecessary.
The vaccine is not only about preventing dying/getting sick, but also that the Virus does not spread from healthy young people to people with weak immune system. The vaccine is also very important to remove the Virus ASAP from the world so that it doesnt evolve into a (more) dangerous Virus.

Imagine if we could do the same for even the less dangerous influenzavirus, then it would save a lot of lifes and reduce medical Costs and damage to the economy.

The vaccine is not only about preventing dying/getting sick, but also that the Virus does not spread from healthy young people to people with weak immune system. The vaccine is also very important to remove the Virus ASAP from the world so that it doesnt evolve into a (more) dangerous Virus.

Imagine if we could do the same for even the less dangerous influenzavirus, then it would save a lot of lifes and reduce medical Costs and damage to the economy.

Maybe.... but you must alo realise that the vaccine itself is not risk free.... already several people have died and more paralised because of the vaccine....

139910021440503821865904.jpg

1399100214421961721865944.jpg

1399100214402391321865884.jpg

1399100214415019521865934.jpg

1399100214395427321865874.jpg

1399100214424438221865954.jpg

1399100214434189821865974.jpg

1399100214431478921865964.jpg

1399100214411919521865914.jpg

1399100214301092721865834.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe.... but you must alo realise that the vaccine itself is not risk free.... already several people have died and more paralised because of the vaccine....
Nothing is 100% safe. Even if tested and 99,9999% safe, it means it has 0,0001% risk. For the world, it's still better than giving the Virus time and space to evolve into something unpredictable.

Back
Top Bottom