What's new

Made in Iran

I would go crazy listening 24/7 to religious lectures

That is a major weakness of the regime in good propaganda that appeals to the masses. They focus on Karbala and a few other things, not realizing the potential they have if they use their resources wisely. They can have 90%+ of the people staunchly behind them if they did relax the rules a bit and focus on a mixture of nationalism, patriotism, along with their Shiism that has been key to bind the nation together. It can't just fall in the hands of some podcasters outside of the country to be saying the things that IRIB should be.

لباسهای ساخت ایران خیلی بهتر شدن
اخرین بار که اومدم دو تا جنس خیلی خوب دیدم
یک کفش و یک شلوار خریدم و امتحان کردم

فرداش دیدم خیلی راضیم
دوباره رفتم پاساژ چهار تا کفش و شلوار تن زدم
گفتم ساخت کجاست گفت دوخت تبریز ه و یکی هم کلا ایرانی

گفتم چهار تاشو بده
فکر کرد باهاش شوخی میکنم
تا پولشو نداده بودم باور نکرد چهار تا کفش و چهار تا شلوار خریدم
خیلی الان راضیم و سر کار هم خارجی ها تعریف میکنن
میگن کجا خریدی
میگم ایران
میگن جدی ایران زده خوب زده​
Even with clothes! I can understand if you have a preference for intel or AMD because something like that is not available from Iranian manufacturing unless you settle for whatever ARM that might be in the country.
Having a preference for foreign made clothing on the other hand is absolutely retarded when you consider the vast history of superior textile production in Iran, matched by very few. The cotton, wool, silk, & synthetic materials are as good, if not better, than most anywhere and the level of quality is typically better than most anywhere!
There was a little clip on youtube a few years back from maybe Presstv covering a zaribaf workshop in Isfahan where they still make gold fabric. The stuff is sold by the weight and not by the length, because of the sheer amount of gold contained in the fine wires that comprise the fabric.
The carpet industry also serves as evidence of superior domestic wool and silk. The Kork of Tabriz is as soft and fine as any cashmere product and so on. Also, do retards in Iran really believe that they cannot sew together clothing as good or better than the slaves in the foreign sweat shop! Are they even aware of how the foreign clothes are produced? Do they even know the source of their peculiar fetish for foreign made clothing that they cannot even tell apart from ones made in the country? This is sad for a nation that has long history of superb textile production from raw materials to excellent dye works, to weaving, knotting, stiching, whatever the final product. At least some tourists and foreign buyers still appreciate them.

That is a major weakness of the regime in good propaganda that appeals to the masses. They focus on Karbala and a few other things, not realizing the potential they have if they use their resources wisely. They can have 90%+ of the people staunchly behind them if they did relax the rules a bit and focus on a mixture of nationalism, patriotism, along with their Shiism that has been key to bind the nation together. It can't just fall in the hands of some podcasters outside of the country to be saying the things that IRIB should be.
Media and culture department are full of nufuzi, so they will fight Iranian nationalism.

I saw the video on the large generators being produced in Iran. They also produce motorcycles it seems ? Not very creative though, calling it "Pars" LOL I mean I know Iranians are proud but you can't call everything Pars this or Iran that.

Brands can state where they are from with their brand name alone, without actually having the countries name in the products title. For example, Iran Khodro Company. Why don't they just call their company KHODRO ? Especially when exporting ? I think it's simply a better style of marketing. I mean imagine if Honda was "Japan Honda Company" or Nissan "Japan Nissan Auto Manufacturing" or worst yet, Japan is actually called Nippon by it's own people so imagine "Nippon Toyota Company" LOL

Because you see, if someone is at a car exhibition and they see "Iran Khodro Company" they might think "Iran makes cars ? Can't be good, no way, NEXT" Because Iran doesn't have that reputation as an industrialized producer nation. However if they see the car first, take a look, take a closer look and then investigate where its from, then they will be pleasantly surprise.

It would be the same thing if someone saw a product from ANY country that does not have a international reputable for producing that product. It's all about that first impression and just getting the chance to impress a client before being dismissed. I don't know that's just my opinion.

Anyways, any info on microprocessors being built in Iran ? I know there are a few companies building phones and tablets but I'm guessing they buy the processors from China ?

There was once a company in Iran called "Parse Semiconductor Co" in Iran They were established in 2003 and in 2006 they announced that they had designed and produced a 32 bit micro processor.

I'm not sure if they're still around though or if there are any private companies in Iran mass producing microprocessors. Does anyone know about this topic ?

Of course there is the "Iran Electronic Industries (IEI)", a government owned company, the largest electronic conglomerate in Iran. They produce optics, semiconductors and communication equipment.

In any case this is something that Iran should definitely put emphasis on. When the US under Trump pulled that move and left the nuclear deal, it was a harsh lesson for Iran. Basically Iran has to be able to produce everything, especially essential technology, all from scratch. Relying on foreigners for crucial parts or components is completely unacceptable.

Iran has come a long way but still has some ways to go. In a sense, in the long run, all the sanctions have forced Iran to become extremely productive, industrious and self sufficient. Again though, I'm personally not satisfied despite all the progress. Call me a fanatic but I believe that even the machines used to mass produce Iranian products should be made in Iran.

With the price of labor and raw materials in Iran, Iranian companies should be able to produce any product at such a high standard and low price that it will essentially be too enticing for average Iranian consumers not to buy Iranian products.

Mapna´s new generation generator:

Last edited:
Anyways, any info on microprocessors being built in Iran ? I know there are a few companies building phones and tablets but I'm guessing they buy the processors from China ?

There was once a company in Iran called "Parse Semiconductor Co" in Iran They were established in 2003 and in 2006 they announced that they had designed and produced a 32 bit micro processor.

I thin Iran does produce 32 bit ARM processors of various sorts. There is a type that I think is even free license that was developed by Sun Microsystems and I think that was amongst the first Iran produced and I read many times here that at least 32 bit level different ARMS are made which should be good enough for most military & most tablets and smart phones, etc. Also, I'm not sure if the 32/64 bit thing applies to ARM processors but there is a lot of info out there on that front. I think you even have ARM emulate x86 these days to make them compatible with other devices OS if needed.

I'm not an expert in this field however isn't a 32 bit processor far too outdated though ? I mean even my 7 year old laptop has a 64 bit processor. I mean you could always put 2 x 32 bit processors together and I'm sure 32 bit is more than enough for missiles, televisions and lower grade smartphones but imo Iran should produce 64 bit to keep up with modern standards. This is surely an area worth investing in

I thin Iran does produce 32 bit ARM processors of various sorts. There is a type that I think is even free license that was developed by Sun Microsystems and I think that was amongst the first Iran produced and I read many times here that at least 32 bit level different ARMS are made which should be good enough for most military & most tablets and smart phones, etc. Also, I'm not sure if the 32/64 bit thing applies to ARM processors but there is a lot of info out there on that front. I think you even have ARM emulate x86 these days to make them compatible with other devices OS if needed.

Very good points on "naming" of product by " sha ah". They really need to bite the bullet and hire a western Ad agency as a consultant if they want to seriously do exports..

As for Microprocessor..I also love to know what is status is...I worked in IEI during the shah and they had an IC packaging set up..nothing to consider seriously , just for showing off. Honestly I do not think they have anything more than Packaging even now (I hope I am wrong!).

Making submicron VLSI chips is a HUGE investment more than what is need for example building state of art Jet engine .My info is rusty but few years back I recall $4 billion figure for a single Fab line...So considering the situation for Iran this is one area they should stay away and find reliable supply outside of Iran...It sucks but spend the money on the multilayer PC board and "pick and place" machinery to implement your designs. (which I am sure they have by looking at crashed Military hardware). Or even better buy the chip sets and work on the software side ..Hardware is not a big issue these days..Get those drones working with AI..lol .

I'm not an expert in this field however isn't a 32 bit processor far too outdated though ? I mean even my 7 year old laptop has a 64 bit processor. I mean you could always put 2 x 32 bit processors together and I'm sure 32 bit is more than enough for missiles, televisions and lower grade smartphones but imo Iran should produce 64 bit to keep up with modern standards. This is surely an area worth investing in

I just looked into it a little bit more and the 32/64 bit doesn't really apply to ARM chips, though they support 32/64 x86 instruction used by intel and AMD. The ARM architecture seems more diverse and efficient than x86, but x86 is so entrenched throughout the world that it seems easier to modify ARM to emulate it, rather than tear everything down software wise and rebuild Windows and Apple and Linux, etc. Now which of these ARM chips Iran produces, I'm not sure because the design lineage for ARM is very dynamic and varies from every developer and the chips are often very specific to their jobs, whereas there is a distinct lineage for intel and AMD as everything is locked down with them.

32/64 bit has nothing to do with been outdated or not.... it is size of registers.. and whan it comes to intel it is problem due compex instruction sets, and ARM has 16 bit and 32 bit registers(but it support 64 bit encoding) but this is not related same as Intel and AMD 32/64 bit,because those are CISC CPUs.
ARM stands for advanced RICS machine
The CISC approach attempts to minimize the number of instructions per program, sacrificing the number of cycles per instruction. RISC does the opposite, reducing the cycles per instruction at the cost of the number of instructions per program. CISC-complex instructions set RISC-reduced instructions set... So here is where it came 32/64 bit, it is size of registers and 64 bit simple can handle more data at once(windows 32 work with max 4gb ram) , both can do the same instructions... ARM has optional dedicates 64 bit core but I am not sure does anyone actualy use it

I saw the video on the large generators being produced in Iran. They also produce motorcycles it seems ? Not very creative though, calling it "Pars" LOL I mean I know Iranians are proud but you can't call everything Pars this or Iran that.

Brands can state where they are from with their brand name alone, without actually having the countries name in the products title. For example, Iran Khodro Company. Why don't they just call their company KHODRO ? Especially when exporting ? I think it's simply a better style of marketing. I mean imagine if Honda was "Japan Honda Company" or Nissan "Japan Nissan Auto Manufacturing" or worst yet, Japan is actually called Nippon by it's own people so imagine "Nippon Toyota Company" LOL

Because you see, if someone is at a car exhibition and they see "Iran Khodro Company" they might think "Iran makes cars ? Can't be good, no way, NEXT" Because Iran doesn't have that reputation as an industrialized producer nation. However if they see the car first, take a look, take a closer look and then investigate where its from, then they will be pleasantly surprise.

It would be the same thing if someone saw a product from ANY country that does not have a international reputable for producing that product. It's all about that first impression and just getting the chance to impress a client before being dismissed. I don't know that's just my opinion.

I'm not sure if they're still around though or if there are any private companies in Iran mass producing microprocessors. Does anyone know about this topic ?

Of course there is the "Iran Electronic Industries (IEI)", a government owned company, the largest electronic conglomerate in Iran. They produce optics, semiconductors and communication equipment.

In any case this is something that Iran should definitely put emphasis on. When the US under Trump pulled that move and left the nuclear deal, it was a harsh lesson for Iran. Basically Iran has to be able to produce everything, especially essential technology, all from scratch. Relying on foreigners for crucial parts or components is completely unacceptable.

Iran has come a long way but still has some ways to go. In a sense, in the long run, all the sanctions have forced Iran to become extremely productive, industrious and self sufficient. Again though, I'm personally not satisfied despite all the progress. Call me a fanatic but I believe that even the machines used to mass produce Iranian products should be made in Iran.

With the price of labor and raw materials in Iran, Iranian companies should be able to produce any product at such a high standard and low price that it will essentially be too enticing for average Iranian consumers not to buy Iranian products.

Growing pains. China went through this 10-20 years ago. Now they have a lot of companies that are great at branding like DJI, Huawei, Nio, etc.

BTW I think once Iran gets out of this political tension/isolation phase and can start to really develop its economy, it's going to be an industrial powerhouse, no doubt about it. Iranians are a very smart, entrepreneurial people with a strong engineering class.

Back
Top Bottom