What's new

Made in Iran

I still can't believe this f**k up because even the Trump administration gave Iran and nations it was dealing with a clear 6 months to wrap up all deals.

I'm not sure what the South Koreans excuse is regarding Iran?

Probably them upset about Iran-North Korea relations. Still quite unfair. Iran should take a South Korean tanker as a penalty or even several until they pay off their debt. The age of imperialism, colonialism and piracy is over. Simple.

Not only stopped buying oil....they also are refusing to give back about $8 billion Iran has in Korea.

That will take time. By that time the JCPOA V 2.0 will most likely be initiated.

If it really came down to it Iran can legally take a tanker as collateral until they pay up. They will pay in the end, it's just a matter of a few months most likely now.

In the end they're just hurting themselves though, since Iran will surely be reluctant to let them make billions in Iran after the sanctions are removed.

I'm also wondering what will happen with Peugeot and Renault ? Last time they paid a massive penalty and Iran let them back in. I wonder what will be done this time around.

I'm guessing something will be worked out for mutual benefit however Iran should be extremely reluctant to do too much business with them. They're unreliable.

Iran must lean more towards self sufficiency and if anything China, whose technology has gotten much better since a decade ago. They're actually building quality now. This is why the US is so afraid of their influence.

QUOTE="Raghfarm007, post: 12851461, member: 183634"]
Iran can sue the koreans in innternation court, and get damages.....
[/QUOTE]

That will take time. By that time the JCPOA V 2.0 will most likely be initiated.

If it really came down to it Iran can legally take a tanker as collateral until they pay up. They will pay in the end, it's just a matter of a few months most likely now.

In the end they're just hurting themselves though, since Iran will surely be reluctant to let them make billions in Iran after the sanctions are removed.

I'm also wondering what will happen with Peugeot and Renault ? Last time they paid a massive penalty and Iran let them back in. I wonder what will be done this time around.

I'm guessing something will be worked out for mutual benefit however Iran should be extremely reluctant to do too much business with them. They're unreliable.

Iran must lean more towards self sufficiency and if anything China, whose technology has gotten much better since a decade ago. They're actually building quality now. This is why the US is so afraid of their influence.

QUOTE="Raghfarm007, post: 12851461, member: 183634"]
Iran can sue the koreans in innternation court, and get damages.....

That is what I think as well. You need a collateral. It is a small problem and can be handled easily.

Unfortunately many Iranians are "gharb parast" types who will pay 10X more for foreign brands. Even well educated Iranians have this mentality. It's so sad.
Even with clothes! I can understand if you have a preference for intel or AMD because something like that is not available from Iranian manufacturing unless you settle for whatever ARM that might be in the country.
Having a preference for foreign made clothing on the other hand is absolutely retarded when you consider the vast history of superior textile production in Iran, matched by very few. The cotton, wool, silk, & synthetic materials are as good, if not better, than most anywhere and the level of quality is typically better than most anywhere!
There was a little clip on youtube a few years back from maybe Presstv covering a zaribaf workshop in Isfahan where they still make gold fabric. The stuff is sold by the weight and not by the length, because of the sheer amount of gold contained in the fine wires that comprise the fabric.
The carpet industry also serves as evidence of superior domestic wool and silk. The Kork of Tabriz is as soft and fine as any cashmere product and so on. Also, do retards in Iran really believe that they cannot sew together clothing as good or better than the slaves in the foreign sweat shop! Are they even aware of how the foreign clothes are produced? Do they even know the source of their peculiar fetish for foreign made clothing that they cannot even tell apart from ones made in the country? This is sad for a nation that has long history of superb textile production from raw materials to excellent dye works, to weaving, knotting, stiching, whatever the final product. At least some tourists and foreign buyers still appreciate them.

Even with clothes! I can understand if you have a preference for intel or AMD because something like that is not available from Iranian manufacturing unless you settle for whatever ARM that might be in the country.
Having a preference for foreign made clothing on the other hand is absolutely retarded when you consider the vast history of superior textile production in Iran, matched by very few. The cotton, wool, silk, & synthetic materials are as good, if not better, than most anywhere and the level of quality is typically better than most anywhere!
There was a little clip on youtube a few years back from maybe Presstv covering a zaribaf workshop in Isfahan where they still make gold fabric. The stuff is sold by the weight and not by the length, because of the sheer amount of gold contained in the fine wires that comprise the fabric.
The carpet industry also serves as evidence of superior domestic wool and silk. The Kork of Tabriz is as soft and fine as any cashmere product and so on. Also, do retards in Iran really believe that they cannot sew together clothing as good or better than the slaves in the foreign sweat shop! Are they even aware of how the foreign clothes are produced? Do they even know the source of their peculiar fetish for foreign made clothing that they cannot even tell apart from ones made in the country? This is sad for a nation that has long history of superb textile production from raw materials to excellent dye works, to weaving, knotting, stiching, whatever the final product. At least some tourists and foreign buyers still appreciate them.
You brought up good points however being an "Old" guy myself I have few young people around and here are my observation..

Young people anywhere in the world are not generally driven by Politics or religion...They want fun and they want to attract opposite sex....lol we all have been there.

The Islamic republic has so far failed to grasp this important matter and that is why this young and naturally foolish youth are such easy targets for Western Intelligence agencies...I would go crazy listening 24/7 to religious lectures and patriotic interviews ,,,where is the fun !

So how do U have fun in a Theocracy...Iran society is not North Korea so if they want to have open society they have no choice but to have a calibrated and controlled relaxation of rules. Just the way China did with the communist ideology ...If they do not it will blow up in their face and they would need to harden up the rules even more (laws of the nature says it will not work)

Back
Top Bottom