What's new

Made in Iran

why you speak trash .they test it in 10 hospital in 10 days and it have 80% detection its so ridiculousnessto be something so great and irig chief lie about

If its so wonder ful why they don't send it to health ministery to test it
سمیعی در پاسخ به سوالی درباره دستگاه ویروس یابی که اخیرا از آن رونمایی شده است، گفت: از این دستگاه خبر نداریم و آن را ارزیابی هم نکرده‌ایم، اما بر اساس مکانیزم ما هر چیزی که بخواهد در سیستم آزمایشگاهی و تشخیصی ما مورد استفاده قرار گیرد، حتما باید از سوی سازمان غذا و دارو تایید شود. سازمان غذا و دارو هم یک اداره کل تجهیزات پزشکی دارد که فرآیند را از آن‌جا آغاز کرده و تمام اقدامات مربوط به ثبت، مطالعه پرونده و... انجام می‌شود و اگر نیازمند آزمایش کیفی باشد، به انستیتو پاستور که از جمله بهترین ظرفیت‌های کشور است، رفته و بررسی می‌شود.

وی تاکید کرد: حال اگر فرآیند تایید این دستگاه در وزارت بهداشت آغاز شود، می‌توانیم درباره آن اظهارنظر کنیم. متخصصین به تدریج درباره آن اظهارنظر می‌کنند. وزارت بهداشت جز بر اساس شواهد و ارزیابی‌های دقیق نمی‌تواند اظهارنظر کند. در حال حاضر هم من اطلاعی درباره این سیستم و نحوه کارش ندارم.
کیانوش جهانپور، سخنگوی وزارت بهداشت ایران در نشست خبری ویدیویی خود در پاسخ به خبرنگار آناتولی درباره ساخت دستگاه ویروس یاب کرونا در شعاع صد متر و در پنج ثانیه از سوی سپاه پاسداران گفت: اگر این دستگاه از سوی وزارت بهداشت تائید شده بود حتما در گزارش رونمایی آن اعلام می شد. مرجع تائید وزارت بهداشت است. تا این لحظه بسیاری از این زحمات کشیده شده و تلاش های زیادی شده ولی مواردی که تائید نهایی گرفته بسیاری کم بوده است. این دستگاه را سازمان غذا و دارو تائیدیه ای نداده است اگر تائید بشود مجوز تولید انبوه می دهیم.
«در روزهای اخیر خبرهایی از بعضی از رسانه‌های رسمی در مورد اختراع بدیع وسیله‌ای برای تشخیص آلودگی به‌ویروس کرونا از راه دور منتشر شده است. در بیان این خبر به‌عبارت‌های با ظاهر علمی مانند امواج الکترومغناطیس، دوقطبی‌های مغناطیسی و الکتریکی و دیگر عبارت‌هایی از حوزه فیزیک اشاره شده است. با وجود این‌که روش‌های تشخیص و شناسایی با استفاده از مشخصه‌های فیزیکی مواد در علم فیزیک بسیار پر کاربردند ولی دانش بشری در حال حاضر توان شناسایی و آشکارسازی ذراتی با ابعاد حدود 100 نانومتر را از راه دور ندارد و چنین ادعایی باورناپذیر و در حد داستان‌های علمی و تخیلی است.

این ادعا آنقدر از علم دور است که انجمن فیزیک ایران آن را در مجموعه ادعاهای شبه علم دسته بندی می‌کند.

اگر با احتمال نزدیک به‌صفر این وسیله کار کند، از آنجا که با دانش روز بشر همخوانی ندارد، مخترعین نه تنها برای آشکار‌سازی یک ویروس که برای جابجا کردن مرزهای دانش بشری باید مورد تشویق مجامع علمی در جهان قرار گیرند.

انجمن فیزیک ایران در راستای رسالت علمی خود و در صورتی‌که مخترعین وسیله مذکور هنوز بر ادعای خود مصر هستند اعلام آمادگی می‌کند که در صورت دریافت مستندات مرتبط با شیوه کار و آشکار‌یابی وسیله ادعایی، آن را در اختیار متخصصان و دانشمندان این حوزه برای داوری علمی قرار دهد.»
جان بابایی معاون درمان وزارت بهداشت بیان کرد: تاکنون اطلاعی از این ندارم که اداره امور آزمایشگاه‌های وزارت بهداشت دستگاه کرونایاب را تایید کرده یا خیر. این دستگاه حتما باید تایید و بعد ابلاغ شود. حتی تست سرولوژیک هم در مرحله آزمایش است. در حالی‌که هم کیت و هم تست رپید آن در کشور تولید می‌شود، تا زمانی که تایید نشود، نمی‌توانیم به مردم اعلام کنیم.

Iranian made UV disinfecting lights:

I have serrious doubt about 1 min they say in the video , the usual recomended time for UV-C disinfection is 25-30min

1) Please read the entire article I uploaded
2) It's a glorified dowsing rod. There is nothing scientific about a dowsing rod.
3) Why is the inventor in prison in the UK ?
4) Why did the Iraqi's throw away this garbage after spending $50 million ?
5) If this device does really work then why did the Iranian Ministry of Health state that they will NOT approve it ?

Look I consider myself an Iranian patriot but at the end of the day the truth is higher than you. The truth is higher than me, Iran, IRGC, USA, Trump. The truth isn't always pleasant but it is what it is.

If this device does really work then the entire world would be lining up to purchase rights to it regardless of sanctions. You really think that the same device can detect drugs ? gasoline ? stockpiles of cash ? and now Coronavirus ? LOL In Iraq they promoted it as a bomb detecting device. And despite all of its capabilities absolutely nobody in the world is interested in it ? You realize that if a device with such capabilities existed it would end up being used in every hospital all over the world in no time. Sanctions would not be able to prevent its distribution. Heck even if Iran couldn't distribute it then the Chinese would buy rights to it for tens or hundreds of BILLIONS and then distribute it themselves.

how do u know that r u made it to speak like this have schematic of it pcb let me know pliz send it pdf maybe can see what made of

Please stop trying to justify the IRGC's embarrassing fiasco. In the west dowsing rods are mostly used by magicians, psychics and paranormal investigators to communicate with spirits. In the past they were also used to supposedly find water and then crude oil in the deserts.

There is a difference between a battalion or small number of US soldiers using these useless tools decades ago and the top commanders of the IRGC promoting them in 2020. By promoting this junk the IRGC commanders have not only humiliated themselves but also the Iranian nation. They have made themselves into the laughing stock of the world.

Recently a 16 year old Iranian Chess player, Alireza Firouzja, defeated Magnes Carlson, the best Chess player on the planet. The sad thing is that Firouzja has distanced himself from Iran because he refused to go along with Iran's policy of preventing their players from engaging Israeli players. Despite this, he is Iranian and I am proud of him. I am proud of Firouzja, a 16 year old Iranian child who has been disowned by Iran's government. I am NOT proud of the IRGC, especially after their shooting down of that passenger plane and with these recent antics promoting fake junk, I have more or less lost all faith in their abilities.

The Iraqi's were scammed out of $50 million and much of the money was funneled by corrupt officials. I just hope that these IRGC commanders haven't spent too much money on this rubbish. Realistically though there are only two possibilities with this scenario. Either the IRGC commanders were defrauded and scammed or some of them are part of a money laundering scheme and are using this fake product to funnel money from the Iranian people.

Long history of dowsing in modern American military and its stories of success by American officers:

part 1.
https://canadiandowsers.org/military-government-and-big-business-use-dowsing/

Part 2.

It is like homeopathy. I don’t believe in it but some do and they have their stories.
Long history of dowsing in modern American military and its stories of success by American officers:

part 1.
https://canadiandowsers.org/military-government-and-big-business-use-dowsing/

Part 2.

It is like homeopathy. I don’t believe in it but some do and they have their stories.

Honestly watching videos like this makes me feel proud to be Iranian. Watching a 16 year old Firouzja defeat the best Chess player in the world makes me proud as well. After the IRGC "dowsing rod" fiasco, I need to watch things like this just to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Iran is an industrious country and without sanctions and with a liberal government Iran would have already matched countries like Japan / South Korea a long time ago. Even the government issue aside, just without sanctions Iran would be extremely successful.

As we can see the age of wealthy oil producing nations is quickly coming to a close and Iran, as industrious as it is, with its automotive industry, with all the technicians, engineers, scientists can really stake a claim as one of the most productive and successful countries in the world.

The Coronavirus is a terrible thing but now that we see the price of oil having crumpled, it's almost a good thing that Iran's oil industry was sanctioned earlier because now the sudden price drop did not end up shocking Iran as badly as it would have if Iran would have been relying heavily on the oil. In the long term Iran is becoming less and less reliant on oil whereas another regional nations are still more or less 100% dependent on it.

Also from a geo strategic standpoint the Coronavirus seems to have hit the USA ALOT harder than Iran or any other country. The oil slump is also devastating America's shale industry. The Coronavirus, at first seems to have had an extremely detrimental effect on Iran. However now it seems that Iran more or less has the situation under control, whereas in the USA the virus is absolutely ravaging their nation and even in neighboring Turkey, their currency has crumbled and it doesn't appear that the virus has even hit its peak yet.

What I'm getting at is that in the long run Iran, Russia, China might come out of this Corona crisis in better shape than the USA, EU, NATO. Who knows, perhaps one day historians might look back and say that this is when the balance of power truly shifted in the 21st century.

high capacity telecom switches:

Honestly watching videos like this makes me feel proud to be Iranian. Watching a 16 year old Firouzja defeat the best Chess player in the world makes me proud as well. After the IRGC "dowsing rod" fiasco, I need to watch things like this just to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Iran is an industrious country and without sanctions and with a liberal government Iran would have already matched countries like Japan / South Korea a long time ago. Even the government issue aside, just without sanctions Iran would be extremely successful.

As we can see the age of wealthy oil producing nations is quickly coming to a close and Iran, as industrious as it is, with its automotive industry, with all the technicians, engineers, scientists can really stake a claim as one of the most productive and successful countries in the world.

The Coronavirus is a terrible thing but now that we see the price of oil having crumpled, it's almost a good thing that Iran's oil industry was sanctioned earlier because now the sudden price drop did not end up shocking Iran as badly as it would have if Iran would have been relying heavily on the oil. In the long term Iran is becoming less and less reliant on oil whereas another regional nations are still more or less 100% dependent on it.

Also from a geo strategic standpoint the Coronavirus seems to have hit the USA ALOT harder than Iran or any other country. The oil slump is also devastating America's shale industry. The Coronavirus, at first seems to have had an extremely detrimental effect on Iran. However now it seems that Iran more or less has the situation under control, whereas in the USA the virus is absolutely ravaging their nation and even in neighboring Turkey, their currency has crumbled and it doesn't appear that the virus has even hit its peak yet.

What I'm getting at is that in the long run Iran, Russia, China might come out of this Corona crisis in better shape than the USA, EU, NATO. Who knows, perhaps one day historians might look back and say that this is when the balance of power truly shifted in the 21st century.

:tup:+:enjoy:
Well said sir,well said.

More humiliation and embaressment for the IRGC and Iran. Someone in Iran should investigate and prosecute Kambiz Golshani, the charlatan behind this garbage. In my opinion, the commanders of the IRGC who promoted this rubbish product (including Salami) should be demoted at the very least. There should also be an investigation conducted to figure out if any public funding was spent on this fake device and if any money was funneled out of the country.

The saving grace of this article is that it quotes the Iranian Physics Society which described the claims made for the device as "quasi-science" on its website. "Human knowledge at this point cannot reveal or detect particles with dimensions of 100 nanometers. Such a claim is unbelievable and it's an imaginary science," said the group.

Here's the link to the article
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...d-corps-says-its-handheld-device-can-n1186346

Here is the entire article

April 20, 2020, 11:09 AM PDT
By Emmanuelle Saliba and Leila Gharagozlou

The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps unveiled a handheld device on Wednesday that he said could detect coronavirus almost instantly, but Iranian scientists have rejected the claim and other government officials have distanced themselves.

"This new achievement is an emerging and unique technology that was fully developed by IRGC's Basij forces after the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in the country," said the IRGC's Maj. Gen. Hossein Salami as he presented the purported detection tool at a ceremony.

"A sample of the virus is placed within the device and as the device scans the perimeter it looks for a match, once it finds one it pinpoints it and tells us," said Salami.

200417-coronavirus-detector-irgc-unveiling-ceremony-ew-421p_0f2782746e4b76da6c3bbdb801720c22.fit-760w.jpg

Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps officers present what they say is a device capable of detecting coronavirus, April 15, 2020.Iran State TV
According to Salami, the device, which resembles a handheld electric drill with an antenna, can detect a contaminated person or area in five seconds within a radius of 100 meters thanks to a "magnetic system of resonance."

Shortly after the unveiling, at a Health Ministry press conference, a reporter for a Turkish news agency asked a Health Ministry spokesman about the device touted by Salami. The spokesman, Kianoush Jahanpour, said the device had not been licensed by the country’s equivalent of the Food & Drug Administration.

Later the same day, Hesameddin Ashena, an adviser to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, took to Twitter to ask state television networks to avoid broadcasting any "false advertisements for vaccines, drugs, or innovative detection kits" that had not been approved by the Health Ministry.

The day after Salami's presentation, the Iranian Physics Society described the claims made for the device as "quasi-science" on its website.

"Human knowledge at this point cannot reveal or detect particles with dimensions of 100 nanometers. Such a claim is unbelievable and it's an imaginary science," said the group.

200417-iranian-covid-detector-hospital-video-1-ew-421p_0f2782746e4b76da6c3bbdb801720c22.fit-760w.jpg

Coronavirus detector being showcased in a hospital in Iran. Screenshot taken from a video posted by the spokesperson of a military hospital in Tehran.@Hadizoheiri
At several points in the past dozen years, the Iranian media has reported on handheld devices that have been promoted as able to detect fuel smugglers, copper deposits, bombs, liquids, and underground solids, all linked to the same inventor.

In 2009 a man named Kambiz Golshani marketed a device that he said could detect copper deposits. Golshani presented himself as the creator of the device and the CEO of a company named Pouyan Kavosh Urmia Company.

Three years later, Golshani showed journalists in Western Iran a device that he said could detect landmines or bombs. Golshani said the device was "unique in its technology and not seen anywhere else in the world."

200417-kambiz-golshani-with-device-ew-421p_0f2782746e4b76da6c3bbdb801720c22.fit-760w.jpg

Kambiz Golshani holds one of his devices in a documentary on iron work aired in 2019 on IRGC owned OFOGH TV.OFOGH TV
In 2015, Golshani said a device called the "PK8" could be used in inclement weather to detect liquids and solids underground.

In 2017, an official with the National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company said an offshoot of the company was going to help Golshani’s produce devices to detect fuel smuggling. The official said in a press release that the devices could detect fuel and would be used in a pilot program to catch smugglers at border stations. A photo of the yellow handheld device was included in the press release sent to Shana, an outlet focused on covering national Iranian oil news.

NBC News was unable to find any follow up reports about the pilot programs.

200417-website-urmia-company_-ew-421p_0f2782746e4b76da6c3bbdb801720c22.fit-760w.jpg

An Iranian website sells multiple identical devices marketed as capable of detecting everything from oil to wood to corpses.via NBC News
One year later, a local news station shot footage of Golshani presenting several devices that he said were able to detect various liquids, solids and a virus.

NBC News found a website associated with Golshani's company where one can inquire about purchasing devices capable of detecting oil, water, wood, airplanes, and even corpses.

The majority of the devices on the website are virtually identical in appearance.

Golshani did not respond to an emailed request for comment.

:tup:+:enjoy:
Well said sir,well said.

Thank GOD, finally a successful satellite put into orbit and a military satellite at that. Hopefully more to come. The IRGC is redeeming itself.

More humiliation and embaressment for the IRGC and Iran. Someone in Iran should investigate and prosecute Kambiz Golshani, the charlatan behind this garbage. In my opinion, the commanders of the IRGC who promoted this rubbish product (including Salami) should be demoted at the very least. There should also be an investigation conducted to figure out if any public funding was spent on this fake device and if any money was funneled out of the country.

The saving grace of this article is that it quotes the Iranian Physics Society which described the claims made for the device as "quasi-science" on its website. "Human knowledge at this point cannot reveal or detect particles with dimensions of 100 nanometers. Such a claim is unbelievable and it's an imaginary science," said the group.

Here's the link to the article
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...d-corps-says-its-handheld-device-can-n1186346

Here is the entire article

April 20, 2020, 11:09 AM PDT
By Emmanuelle Saliba and Leila Gharagozlou

The commander of Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps unveiled a handheld device on Wednesday that he said could detect coronavirus almost instantly, but Iranian scientists have rejected the claim and other government officials have distanced themselves.

"This new achievement is an emerging and unique technology that was fully developed by IRGC's Basij forces after the outbreak of the novel coronavirus in the country," said the IRGC's Maj. Gen. Hossein Salami as he presented the purported detection tool at a ceremony.

"A sample of the virus is placed within the device and as the device scans the perimeter it looks for a match, once it finds one it pinpoints it and tells us," said Salami.

200417-coronavirus-detector-irgc-unveiling-ceremony-ew-421p_0f2782746e4b76da6c3bbdb801720c22.fit-760w.jpg

Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps officers present what they say is a device capable of detecting coronavirus, April 15, 2020.Iran State TV
According to Salami, the device, which resembles a handheld electric drill with an antenna, can detect a contaminated person or area in five seconds within a radius of 100 meters thanks to a "magnetic system of resonance."

Shortly after the unveiling, at a Health Ministry press conference, a reporter for a Turkish news agency asked a Health Ministry spokesman about the device touted by Salami. The spokesman, Kianoush Jahanpour, said the device had not been licensed by the country’s equivalent of the Food & Drug Administration.

Later the same day, Hesameddin Ashena, an adviser to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, took to Twitter to ask state television networks to avoid broadcasting any "false advertisements for vaccines, drugs, or innovative detection kits" that had not been approved by the Health Ministry.

The day after Salami's presentation, the Iranian Physics Society described the claims made for the device as "quasi-science" on its website.

"Human knowledge at this point cannot reveal or detect particles with dimensions of 100 nanometers. Such a claim is unbelievable and it's an imaginary science," said the group.

200417-iranian-covid-detector-hospital-video-1-ew-421p_0f2782746e4b76da6c3bbdb801720c22.fit-760w.jpg

Coronavirus detector being showcased in a hospital in Iran. Screenshot taken from a video posted by the spokesperson of a military hospital in Tehran.@Hadizoheiri
At several points in the past dozen years, the Iranian media has reported on handheld devices that have been promoted as able to detect fuel smugglers, copper deposits, bombs, liquids, and underground solids, all linked to the same inventor.

In 2009 a man named Kambiz Golshani marketed a device that he said could detect copper deposits. Golshani presented himself as the creator of the device and the CEO of a company named Pouyan Kavosh Urmia Company.

Three years later, Golshani showed journalists in Western Iran a device that he said could detect landmines or bombs. Golshani said the device was "unique in its technology and not seen anywhere else in the world."

200417-kambiz-golshani-with-device-ew-421p_0f2782746e4b76da6c3bbdb801720c22.fit-760w.jpg

Kambiz Golshani holds one of his devices in a documentary on iron work aired in 2019 on IRGC owned OFOGH TV.OFOGH TV
In 2015, Golshani said a device called the "PK8" could be used in inclement weather to detect liquids and solids underground.

In 2017, an official with the National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company said an offshoot of the company was going to help Golshani’s produce devices to detect fuel smuggling. The official said in a press release that the devices could detect fuel and would be used in a pilot program to catch smugglers at border stations. A photo of the yellow handheld device was included in the press release sent to Shana, an outlet focused on covering national Iranian oil news.

NBC News was unable to find any follow up reports about the pilot programs.

200417-website-urmia-company_-ew-421p_0f2782746e4b76da6c3bbdb801720c22.fit-760w.jpg

An Iranian website sells multiple identical devices marketed as capable of detecting everything from oil to wood to corpses.via NBC News
One year later, a local news station shot footage of Golshani presenting several devices that he said were able to detect various liquids, solids and a virus.

NBC News found a website associated with Golshani's company where one can inquire about purchasing devices capable of detecting oil, water, wood, airplanes, and even corpses.

The majority of the devices on the website are virtually identical in appearance.

Golshani did not respond to an emailed request for comment.
This scumbag should get exactly what his british counterpart received for promoting the exact same sort of scam.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...erm-extended-over-failure-to-pay-back-profits
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-somerset-43900624

Back
Top Bottom