What's new

Made in Iran

looks like world class and internationaly competitive....any info about the price?

are some of them electric??
+ another car---this time electric; was unveiled yesterday; 50% made domestically

https://azertag.az/en/xeber/Irankho...ils_1st_all_electric_car__039RANA_039-1418739

Where's the electric one???
new runna unveiled with electric propulsion.
15821070195744760161_1000x669.jpg

are some of them electric??
looks like world class and internationaly competitive....any info about the price?

+ another car---this time electric; was unveiled yesterday; 50% made domestically

https://azertag.az/en/xeber/Irankho...ils_1st_all_electric_car__039RANA_039-1418739
They will start from 12000 to 18000 usd depends on options and engine
And there will be hybrid versions in the models

My friend Morteza Alad is designer of new ikco car
He said they designed a mega platform
And it will have suv cross over hatchback and sedan models
And an electric one will be unveiled soon

No bro
Search morteza Alad in google you will find out what is this car
He is my friend
These are other renders of its designs for ikco
View attachment 607309 View attachment 607310 View attachment 607311 View attachment 607312 View attachment 607313 View attachment 607314 View attachment 607315 View attachment 607316
There is a missunderstanding......it's platform is french pf1 psa which is global platform is being used by lots of companies...the Ikco was supposed to make peugeot 301 and 2008 in Iran(which their platform is pf1)Ikco alloted a production line for these new cars and was supposed to produce 60 percent of them in Iran.....after new sanction france withdraw the project and Ikco started to resume it under new design by it's own volition....to make the story short it's design is compeletly Iranian as you said....but it's platform is french(using europan or american platform is a trend which is being followed by other car making companies)

There is a missunderstanding......it's platform is french pf1 psa which is global platform is being used by lots of companies...the Ikco was supposed to make peugeot 301 and 2008 in Iran(which their platform is pf1)Ikco alloted a production line for these new cars and was supposed to produce 60 percent of them in Iran.....after new sanction france withdraw the project and Ikco started to resume it under new design by it's own volition....to make the story short it's design is compeletly Iranian as you said....but it's platform is french(using europan or american platform is a trend which is being followed by other car making companies)
Aha
Excuse me bro i mistaken
Yes as Ikco and Peugeot contract Iran can use pf1 platform
Platform is the same as peugeot 301 but designed by Morteza Alad

Aha
Excuse me bro i mistaken
Yes as Ikco and Peugeot contract Iran can use pf1 platform
Platform is the same as peugeot 301 but designed by Morteza Alad

Morteza Alad???

Are you sure?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts