What's new

Made in Iran

Models of Iranian centrifuges for uranium enrichment on 52nd exhibition on nuclear industry of Iran

https://en.irna.ir/photo/83657382/Iran-hosts-exhibition-on-nuclear-achievements

EP8FPacWkAIbgg4

Any pic of IR-9? Also, any info on what those IR-S centrifuges are that we've seen talked about?

This question me also asked some month ago. I searched for IR-S and found no specifications nor any pic. Also no pic of IR-9 but some statements about its capabilities. Maybe IR-S doesnt exist or IR-S is such a break through that they hide.

This question me also asked some month ago. I searched for IR-S and found no specifications nor any pic. Also no pic of IR-9 but some statements about its capabilities. Maybe IR-S doesnt exist or IR-S is such a break through that they hide.

I did see pictures of IR-9 and IR-S somewhere. The centrifuges denoted with "S" were quite short.

I did see pictures of IR-9 and IR-S somewhere. The centrifuges denoted with "S" were quite short.

Could you please try to find them again and post it? I searched today again but i do not find a pic of IR-9 nor of IR-S.

Thanks . This shorter makes no sense if it is a standard gas centrifuge. Normally one try to get them taller to produce more with one cause bigger in diameter is limited by the optimum of the rotor. Maybe IR-S is a test for higher rotor rpm > 60k.

Russians employ small centrifuges too:

1045023194.jpg

Perhaps Iran is also experimenting with using large cascades of smaller centrifuges. Perhaps that is more efficient?
I don't know much about centrifuge and their efficiencies etc.

Russians employ small centrifuges too:

1045023194.jpg

Perhaps Iran is also experimenting with using large cascades of smaller centrifuges. Perhaps that is more efficient?
I don't know much about centrifuge and their efficiencies etc.

Me either :unsure: I only can read about it and do some thoughts. So maybe in smaller centrifuges one can reach higher rpm and with cascades one can compensate the advantage of taller centrifuges.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom