What's new

Made in Iran

It depends on what you mean by industrialised....
Iran produces almost every thing. From food to medicine to cars, chemicals, machinery, household goods, building matterial, weapons and electronics, and much more.
The fact that Iran has a huge industrial back bone make Iran highly industrialised country.

The fact that a lot of the factories do not performe well is a different issue, mainly relating to poor management and government policies.

Alo on whether we should follow Ahmadinejads policies or Rohanis...... my solution is to put both of them against a wall and shoot them on the charge of being a pair of JAKESH.

Many of our industries (say pharmaceuticals, for example) depend on raw materials imported from other countries. A nation alone cannot produce all raw materials on her own, no matter how prosperous and well-endowed she is. Sanctions have affected the importing of raw materials greatly. Moreover, a successful industry should also lead to economic profit. Because we can't export our industrial products to other countries, our industries have not grown to their full capacity and they do not have a high share in our GDP. Energy and oil derivatives (oil, gas, petrochemicals and electricity) still account for a great percentage of our exports.

Poor management is a valid excuse for some of our industries that are controlled by semi-private or public sectors. We all know that nepotism and monopoly of companies linked to the clergy and the IRGC exist in Iran. But there are other factors like
1. Lack of proper competition due to high tariffs on imports, and the fact that major companies do not invest in Iran because of sanctions,
2. Lack of proper incentives to support production and improper tax laws that are applied selectively,
3. Lack of access to free markets for purchasing raw materials,
4. Lack of access to international banks to export industrialized products

If Iran wants to become an industrialized country, it must overcome those problems.

When I said Ahmadinejad's policies, I was not idolizing Ahmadinejad himself. I have to emphasize that I agree with his foreign policies only, I have no love for the guy himself.

It is true that Iran should expand its industrial exports, but it should be made clear that if Iran wasnt producing so much for itself, it would have to import it all.

Turkey with a similar population, for example imports around 5 billion dollars of medicine. We would be doing the same if we didnt produuce 98% of our own medical needs.

So even though are not exporting enough industrial goods, the fact that we produce so much means that we dont waste our money on imports.

It is true that Iran should expand its industrial exports, but it should be made clear that if Iran wasnt producing so much for itself, it would have to import it all.

Turkey with a similar population, for example imports around 5 billion dollars of medicine. We would be doing the same if we didnt produuce 98% of our own medical needs.

So even though are not exporting enough industrial goods, the fact that we produce so much means that we dont waste our money on imports.

That's true, but Turkey exports her products to regional countries, including Iran, and it has a higher share of the markets in the Middle East. Even in Iraq, Turkey has a higher share of the market than Iran.

Our industries have been created to meet the local demands because of sanctions but we need to grow industries that can export our products to foreign markets. We can target low-income countries as I said. Just like what China did when they were a country under international pressure and Western sanctions with hundreds of millions of really poor people in 1970s.

پرنده واکنش سریع؟!
Did you guys look at this pic?!the second pic contains a banner on the wall which introducing that bulky UAV
it says quick reaction jet for others wondering... and yeah very interesting... but it will need a certain amount of speed and A2A weapons for such a job, so I'm not sure how wise that is, but interesting nonetheless

Well guess the computer . the player , engine and so
Iran can make rocket engine and drone engine (toloue) and jet engine (owj), so why not comparatively simple car engine...?

As far as I know IKCO produces car engines itself, it had some technical assistance from European countries, but still self sufficient in this area now I think...

Iran can make rocket engine and drone engine (toloue) and jet engine (owj), so why not comparatively simple car engine...?

As far as I know IKCO produces car engines itself, it had some technical assistance from European countries, but still self sufficient in this area now I think...
Because why ? There is no competition ,why try to improve
And if you think iran khodro produce all part of the car engines or even designed the engines you are so wrong.

Noura Company, Fusion Metal 3D Laser Printer, Isfahan:

Noura company was founded by professionals of additive manufacturing technology in 2013 in order to promote the scientific and technical aspects of this technology and commercialize metal 3D printers based on laser powder bed fusion technology.

The founders’ knowledge and experience in prestigious universities around the world and collecting some of the best mechanic and mechatronic experts, are the reasons that Noura company has become the most specialized center of additive manufacturing in Iran.

Our products have capability to be used in various industries such as automotive, medical, aerospace, tooling and energy sector.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom