1464483.jpg

1417892.jpg

1417730.jpg

boron.jpg

khat11.jpg

400px-Metro_Isfahan_map.png

source with more details
http://isfahancity.blogfa.com/category/37

Iranian military company Zarin Khodro of Isfahan introduced a commercial version of its tactical 4x4 Aras vehicle for the public. This version is equipped with a new and modified powerful engine and chassis.
That looks amazing! What engine does it use and generally how much of it is indigenised?

Iran's automobile industry is woefully underperforming compared to its huge potential. Total mismanagement and corruption. Iran Khodro should be a regional automobile powerhouse, but it is decades behinds other Asian automobile companies that started even later than IKCO (and let's not even mention Saipa...).

That looks amazing! What engine does it use and generally how much of it is indigenised?

Iran's automobile industry is woefully underperforming compared to its huge potential. Total mismanagement and corruption. Iran Khodro should be a regional automobile powerhouse, but it is decades behinds other Asian automobile companies that started even later than IKCO (and let's not even mention Saipa...).
it engine is an Sweden engine but i don't know if its imported or reverse engineered

I really don´t know any other world leader that personally takes as much interest in science and technology as Khamenei does.

There is no doubt in my mind that Iran would not be as industrialised today, if it wasn´t for the hard work of the leader.

Yeah. He surely is interested in science and technology, but Iran is not an industrialized country. Most of our industries are performing poorly. Yes, it's true that they perform poorly because of sanctions, but still...

We need to follow Ahmadinejad's policies. Make deals with developing nations that are not prosperous enough to access high quality markets like the US or Europe. There are many countries like that in Africa and Latin America and you can find few countries like that in Eastern Europe and Southern and Central Asia too.

We need to follow Ahmadinejad's policies.
You scare me when you write things like this...

Under Ahmadinejad Iran's only friends were North Korea and Cuba... Even Russia and China voted in favour of US-led UNSC sanctions against Iran during that time...

Rouhani and his crew for all their faults (and there are many) are still trying to clean up the mess Ahmadinejad left...

You scare me when you write things like this...

Under Ahmadinejad Iran's only friends were North Korea and Cuba... Even Russia and China voted in favour of US-led UNSC sanctions against Iran during that time...

Rouhani and his crew for all their faults (and there are many) are still trying to clean up the mess Ahmadinejad left...
Hmm. Not exactly. Just to name a few countries which had amicable ties with Iran during Ahmadinejad's presidency: North Korea, Cuba, Ukraine, Belarus, Tajikistan, Venezuela, Bolivia, Zimbabwe, Djibouti and most importantly, China.
During the Rouhani administration, we didn't have an ambassador in China for years. And we lost Djibouti, Tajikistan and Ukraine to Saudi Arabia.

Yes. China and Russia voted in favor of the US sanctions in the UNSC. But was Iran's economy as bad as it is now then? I don't think so. Yes, Rouhani lifted UNSC sanctions on Iran, but it turns out that the UNSC resolutions weren't the main reason for countries not to want to trade with Iran. The real reason that countries are not willing to trade with Iran is US secondary sanctions, not a bunch of worthless papers signed in a useless, irrelevant joke of an international body called the UN.

Rouhani ruined Iran's scientific growth, economic reforms and Iran's nuclear industry, as well as aerospace industry.

Yeah. He surely is interested in science and technology, but Iran is not an industrialized country. Most of our industries are performing poorly. Yes, it's true that they perform poorly because of sanctions, but still...

We need to follow Ahmadinejad's policies.

It depends on what you mean by industrialised....
Iran produces almost every thing. From food to medicine to cars, chemicals, machinery, household goods, building matterial, weapons and electronics, and much more.
The fact that Iran has a huge industrial back bone make Iran highly industrialised country.

The fact that a lot of the factories do not performe well is a different issue, mainly relating to poor management and government policies.

Alo on whether we should follow Ahmadinejads policies or Rohanis...... my solution is to put both of them against a wall and shoot them on the charge of being a pair of JAKESH.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom