laser.jpg

IMG_20151108_221415.jpg

ifs2mi25_img01.jpg

LJ_SERIES.jpg

mscl.jpg

z_scan.jpg

and tens of other products that can be found in their website:
http://mahfanavar.ir/index.php

Iranian Technical knowhow on full display.. Moron Bolton eat your heart out!..
(just inaugurated south Pars.. 4 additional phases. Iran now ahead of Qatar in producing Gas from shared resource in the Persian gulf). 100% designed and implemented by the Iranian staff. Well done.
13971226000649636884277270909611_55724_PhotoT.jpg
13971226000649636884277221691006_30547_PhotoT.jpg

Aside of Siemens locomotive that was MAPNA producing under license, finally developed another stuff,

A promising company, indeed.
Now I see why iran industry are not as profitable as their foreign counterparts .
They really need to use Robots more frequently.

Aside of Siemens locomotive that was MAPNA producing under license, finally developed another stuff,

A promising company, indeed.
Wait to see MAP 28 which has 5000 HP and a true design. This is MAP 24 which is basically a modified GM design with a lot of changes and 30% higher power. MAP 28 is a huge achievement. Overall an excellent news.

Now I see why iran industry are not as profitable as their foreign counterparts .
They really need to use Robots more frequently.
But that is not necessary for such kind of heavy mechanical industry, they just need standard CNC and sheet metal forming and other kind of machines...Industrial robots mostly used for spot welding and pick and place, using them will add additional cost for setting up production line where production rate and demand is quit low...
But it is quit essential to introduce such techs in iranian industries, and there r several farms in Iran who can design and manufacture 6R industrial robots, so a little push will pave the way for home grown Industrial robots.

Wait to see MAP 28 which has 5000 HP and a true design. This is MAP 24 which is basically a modified GM design with a lot of changes and 30% higher power. MAP 28 is a huge achievement. Overall an excellent news.
any overview of map 28 project? poster or any reference of the design?
vl_2697_53.jpg

im expecting something like that....

Very Impressive.. Proud of Iran..If Iran can make indigenous Locomotive, jet fighter,Tank,Warship ,submarine,etc ..then why are we stuck with french made automobiles and no auto Platform of our own.....The answer .....I guess the special interest groups not allowing that to happen..I am hoping with these new set of sanctions Iran will make another quantum leap towards high end industrial products..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom