www.glx.ir/products/197/

Attachments

• 8C5471CA-BBB8-4783-BCD0-805D8D09FCC5.jpeg
    8C5471CA-BBB8-4783-BCD0-805D8D09FCC5.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 41
  • F6BE4D68-38F7-437D-B30A-934CB5674788.jpeg
    F6BE4D68-38F7-437D-B30A-934CB5674788.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 40
It's Soc is Helio p23 that means 8 core cortex A53 processor and that's a big No for me .
I wonder why they don't use a higher tire processor for their top phone ?

What kind ? Any Qualcomm Snapdragon impossibly to use, since it US product, that under sanction regime. Chinese Huawei Kirin used only for for own phones and is not sold for outside manufacturer. South Korean Samsung also mainly used their Exinos for own phones and rarely sells to other manufacturers.

What kind ? Any Qualcomm Snapdragon impossibly to use, since it US product, that under sanction regime. Chinese Huawei Kirin used only for for own phones and is not sold for outside manufacturer. South Korean Samsung also mainly used their Exinos for own phones and rarely sells to other manufacturers.
if they can buy one year old Helio P23 MT6763T from Mediatec for this phone they can easily get three years old Helio X20 MT6797 or one year old Helio X23 MT6797D which use Cortex A72 and 4 Cortex A53 instead of combination of 4 fast Cortex A53 and 4 slow Cortex A53 in Helio P series which made the chip a lot more powerful also by doing that they would have got Mali T880 for GPU which made the chip a lot more powerful in 3d Works than the current Mali-G71MP2 inside Helio P23 . or better they could opt for Helio P60 MT6771 which is 12nm chip and was used in Nokia 5/5.1 and use Quad Core Arm Cortex A73/ Quad core Arm Cortex A53 configuration

Mediatek have a lot of interesting solution and if you are not Samsung or Huawei or Apple and wont compete for fastest phone in the market can provide you very descent performance if you choose the correct SOC for your target phone and they are a lot cheaper as they use ARM design not some propriety cores like exynos or Kirin or Snapdragon and they are Taiwanese not American.

Last edited:
As I said they don't target top of the market and if they don't manage to be present there they don't get the advertisements that other phones get through their fans.
Another problem is software update and they are not good at that.
I think, those non brand cheap tablets in the hands of my so young cousins are GLX.
they don't need software update. they just need something to be tablet and then broke it.
Unlike you I think dominating bottom of Bazar (low prices) is good strategy, while in the top of Bazar competition is very harder.

I think, those non brand cheap tablets in the hands of my so young cousins are GLX.
they don't need software update. they just need something to be tablet and then broke it.
Unlike you I think dominating bottom of Bazar (low prices) is good strategy, while in the top of Bazar competition is very harder.
You only can dominate that section if you have something to say about other sections. Otherwise it was not Samsung and Huawei that are dominating the section you mentioned. You knew the advertisements that people do is as important as the advertisements that the companies do and usually the people who buy higher spec phone do the most advertising. If you don't have a foot hold in that section is very hard to have a foothold in other sections .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom