What's new

Made in Iran

But that is not necessary for such kind of heavy mechanical industry, they just need standard CNC and sheet metal forming and other kind of machines...Industrial robots mostly used for spot welding and pick and place, using them will add additional cost for setting up production line where production rate and demand is quit low...
But it is quit essential to introduce such techs in iranian industries, and there r several farms in Iran who can design and manufacture 6R industrial robots, so a little push will pave the way for home grown Industrial robots.

any overview of map 28 project? poster or any reference of the design?
View attachment 559092

im expecting something like that....
Unfortunately, I dont have any picture and the info is from someone who knew it, but as it uses new powerful engine all the weight points needs to be recalculated which in licomotive design is sikilar to new design and a significant accomplishment.
As I was told Iran ( India,...) is very fond of durability and resiliance of GM locomotives and advanced digital and PLC control and technology of Siemens Locomotives. In new design they managed to do both. In Map 24 they modified the internal and cabin to Siemens Standard and in new design they modified the engine and structure to new standards. Overall very proud of them.

Unfortunately, I dont have any picture and the info is from someone who knew it, but as it uses new powerful engine all the weight points needs to be recalculated which in licomotive design is sikilar to new design and a significant accomplishment.
As I was told Iran ( India,...) is very fond of durability and resiliance of GM locomotives and advanced digital and PLC control and technology of Siemens Locomotives. In new design they managed to do both. In Map 24 they modified the internal and cabin to Siemens Standard and in new design they modified the engine and structure to new standards. Overall very proud of them.
i saw india launched wag-12 1200 hp by Alstom, a electric powered system for cargo transportation. That idea is quit good but the solution is limited within electrified tracked....okay good for them...
by the way, some where i heard that Iran is working on high speed systems....with japan or other country?
any confirmation for possible such projects?

i saw india launched wag-12 1200 hp by Alstom, a electric powered system for cargo transportation. That idea is quit good but the solution is limited within electrified tracked....okay good for them...
by the way, some where i heard that Iran is working on high speed systems....with japan or other country?
any confirmation for possible such projects?
That other country is China not Japan.

NPB-Products-English-2019_013.jpg
NPB-Products-English-2019_017.jpg
NPB-Products-English-2019_411.jpg
NPB-Products-English-2019_425.jpg
NPB-Products-English-2019_427.jpg
NPB-Products-English-2019_431.jpg
NPB-Products-English-2019_433.jpg
NPB-Products-English-2019_435.jpg

anyway, does Iran produce CNC, VMC, Laser cutting or similar type of industrial production machine?

at 2:04....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ofexfmHUec
that was by MST 1050 series...nice...MST need much more investment and cooperation with other companies.
i cant remember i saw another company who also makes VMC along with supplying foreign machines...

First Iranian blood glucose meter, They said the accuracy is in par with top western brands.
After mass production it will hugely reduce the prices, specially in Iran.
3152947.jpg

156385281.jpg
The key is availability of sensors ,if you had to go he several choice place to get the sensors well you can't made people selecting it while organisation like Gabric give away free glucocard devices that you can get their sensors from any drugstore.

Back
Top Bottom