What's new

Made in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again quality matters.
I've got such a quality to downgrade quality of my enemies.

Okay..tell me what quality you want to talk about? We just stopped your most advanced air defence systems that would have come on your ships. Remember the Israeli Barak fiasco? Your army is pissed at your prime minister.

That upcoming Turkish f35 is going to shoot down all those soviet era with low quality airplanes from russia.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

And our f4 is going to bomb your cities and our f16 to dogfight all your stupid low quality russian planes.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

And our army with displine and highly skilled soldiers is going to shoot you all down..
and with out upcoming beast called altay and other programs.
and what we have now.

That upcoming Turkish f35 is going to shoot down all those soviet era with low quality airplanes from russia.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

And our f4 is going to bomb your cities and our f16 to dogfight all your stupid low quality russian planes.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

And our army with displine and highly skilled soldiers is going to shoot you all down..
and what we have now.

Before your F 35 reaches your landing strips the Russian PAF-FA will fly in our skies. What are you planning to do about that? And what will Altay do?..swim through the Suez canal and reach us?

and what we have now.

3d497e8281ad7b073bdc2b8b209a681d1224986615_full.gif

What do we do?
Crying in corner?
WE STAND UP WITH OUR HEAD HIGH AND FIGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY.
what about that.
Yea you indians go drink some beer in your low quality russian planes.
and for god sake..
Dont ever try to compare our army and our air force..
and our navy.. but you guys might have in bigger number.
but we have QUALITY.

What do we do?
Crying in corner?
what about that.

Nah I dont like beer..I will stick to my Rum....and you just dont know how to talk and respect your enemy...you aint worth fighting.

What do we do?
Crying in corner?
what about that.

I remember you getting suspended not so long ago for posting craps in this forum, absolutely drunk.

Well dear friend, we are here for discussions only, not for Country bashing. If you can have a healthy debate or conversation , you are most welcome, otherwise please dont waste peoples time. Thank you.

and what we have now.

One of our FGFA/PAK-FAs will shoot down your entire air force, before it even leaves the airstrip.

Our elite supermen army will destroy your entire country with just one platoon of 3 soldiers each with an entire arsenal of rocket launchers, carbines and machine guns.

One Indian is worth approximately 20 Turkeys. Since We have a 1.2 Billion population, you need approximately 21.4Billion people to match us. You better start doing your bit at procreation.

That upcoming Turkish f35 is going to shoot down all those soviet era with low quality airplanes from russia

are you angry on something ?? :lol:

And our f4 is going to bomb your cities and our f16 to dogfight all your stupid low quality russian planes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: whats your age mate ???

why will your highly skilled indisciplined ..oops i mean disciplined army will kill us ?? ok we will not post anymore..ok ?? please ask them to fight with Indian army and not kill the innocent pdf members..lol.

and what we have now.

without or with ??? lol..:lol:

One of our FGFA/PAK-FAs will shoot down your entire air force, before it even leaves the airstrip.

Our elite supermen army will destroy your entire country with just one platoon of 3 soldiers each with an entire arsenal of rocket launchers, carbines and machine guns.

One Indian is worth approximately 20 Turkeys. Since We have a 1.2 Billion population, you need approximately 21.4Billion people to match us. You better start doing your bit at procreation.

Are you the Indian version of him or what?:hitwall::hitwall:

What do we do?
Crying in corner?
what about that.
and for god sake..
Dont ever try to compare our army and our air force..
and our navy.. but you guys might have in bigger number.
but we have QUALITY.

Damn man you seem to be high!! What are you trying to say here?

Inte majnoon?

Like i said we are all Chickens, anyone can come and mow us down pak..pak..pak..pakkak :lol:

chicken27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom