What's new

'Made in India' trains to chug in Pakistan, Bangladesh

Not to mention electric trains are powerful and faster than diesel ones.

That's why all major rail train routes are electrified in India. Now, we have a whole section of electrified route from Jammu Tawi to Kanyakumari.

The plan mooted by the Indian Railways, ministry of external affairs and RITES is to lease 50 such locomotives of 3,000 Horse Power (HP) each at a rate of Rs 1,500 per hour per to Pakistan.

Thats damn cheap.

WAP5 and 7 are electric locos, you ll need to electrify the tracks for Bangladesh Railway first, which will again cost a lot and Bangladesh doesn't have a whole lot of electricity to spare.

Idiotic Indias I was talking about overhauling BD's railway tracks rather than maintaining this
british era junk. But awami indian dalals are doing that and only their masters can maintain such
murir tins. No other country apart from India manufactures murir tins do they?:lol:
Its frustrating to see that BAL fagots are talking about modernization but buying murir tins from
india.

And yes BD does have desiel electric locomotives. But even with desiel fules locomotives we can
go for over 100km/h but BAL fagots are not doing that.

Idiotic Indias I was talking about overhauling BD's railway tracks rather than maintaining this
british era junk. But awami indian dalals are doing that and only their masters can maintain such
murir tins. No other country apart from India manufactures murir tins do they?:lol:
Its frustrating to see that BAL fagots are talking about modernization but buying murir tins from
india.

And yes BD does have desiel electric locomotives. But even with desiel fules locomotives we can

Must you always talk like an arrogant little bithc? Why such hostility?

Indian Locomotives are essentially American GE EMD and ALCO engines, license built in India. It might not look great, but its the best as far a hauling shyte is concerned.

Diesel electric locomotive is not the same as electric locomotive.

After going through all the post i think its high time Bangladesh and Pakistan should start investing in Railway sector.......After all transportation is the lifeline of the economy.....

^^^^ why was this @miss shivsena bigot not permanently banned? The only thing this bigot
can do is spout venom against islam and derail threads.

thats not, if you multiply it by 8760, you get 13,140,000 which equates to years rent.

Even a JCB rents out at Rs 700- 750/- per hour in my place, so Rs 1500/- per hour for a 3000 hp locomotive is cheap.

thats not, if you multiply it by 8760, you get 13,140,000 which equates to years rent.

Even a JCB rents out at Rs 700- 750/- per hour in my place, so Rs 1500/- per hour for a 3000 hp locomotive is cheap.

^^^^ why was this @miss shivsena bigot not permanently banned? The only thing this bigot
can do is spout venom against islam and derail threads.
i have seen you anti hindu , anti india .. pro jamaati posts.. so please shut it and mind your work

If you have any point to refute what i have said please do

i have seen you anti hindu , anti india .. pro jamaati posts.. so please shut it and mind your work

If you have any point to refute what i have said please do

Your post has nothing substantial to refute. Only shivshena farts.

Since I am not a believer of the future $5 trillion stpid GDP, let me tell you frankly, not a single meter of railway has been made electricity-operated. Bangladesh inherited the British railway as India did. Moreover, this country has a big railway workshop in Saidpur. But, India surged ahead and we lagged behind. many of our lines have been de-commissioned. Only thing fully commissioned in Bangladesh is big talking by politicians and some others.

We also criticize Indian Railways but Project Uniguge and track electrification was their far sighted decision.
I have never traveled in meter gauge train in my entire life and I always have a wish to travel in meter gauge train once before all of them will converted to broad gauge.

india.

But most of time, BNP has ruled over Bangladesh, why didn't they try for railway modernization electrification and gauge conversion.

i was thinking train is not issue of death and life . whats wrong if we buy few locos from india ? are we paying them our whole GDP ?:lol: kids are jumping here like world is going to end tomorrow :D

I don't know..but your countrymen here are not much satisfied with Indian locos.

Back
Top Bottom