What's new

Made in India: Indian show makes presence felt in Lahore

we sincerely hope that our show in Mumbai will receive the same hospitality and not ransacked by anyone.! :)

Ignore these nuts...this is election season....so small regional players have their own vote bank...If this would have been the case then Shiv sena should have been running the Central Gov...

Any way coming to to the topic rather than just digressing into how come a Ajmal Pathan become a Indian, which is too much of curosity to understand a personal back ground which is not needed in this topic, there was a Pakistan fair in New Delhi last year...I remeber it was a big heat...I can bet it that Pakistan Dress Design Industry in particularly High end fashion and Cement are the items that has a huge market in India.....And if this cooperation clicks, then based on improment in relationship, Bollywood can foray into the Pakistan Movie industry and work on joint production of movie making as well as coprorate houses can do investment in making new entrairtainment centers in Pakistan too...Like Relinace is investing in Indian movies.....Same thing can be done in Pakistan movie too...These are the areas where India and Pakistan have a great scope to do bussiness immidiately with out any backpushing..

NA people are not really big fans of Pashtuns... and most of the migrations take place sue to :economic opportunities or disasters,problems etc..... but still if we believe tht theory.. they migrated to another corner of Afghanistan left their home country for northern most Persian speaking corner of Afghanistan and than to central/north? india... despite being close to big cities like Peshawar,Kabul which etc?

149m4as.jpg

2466hc5.jpg

Thats a long walk "mate" ...

Kewl...
But it's not exactly unheard off is it?

Thats normal, we are not going to destroy and beat Indians in Pakistan. We are not Bhartis :sick:

Shut up - and Remember, u don't quote any of my post any further.

Haha... sure nothing is..

P.S: looks like your a big fan of bollywood mara? or just trying hard to present yourself as a "light skinned" Pathan?

:lol:

There are quite a few Pathans in Lukcnow, i have a friend whose ancestors migrated from Kabul before partition. Almost all of them are sunni though , never heard of a shia pathan though as Ajmal claims. You can confirm this with your fellow countrymen like Haviz who claim to be from Lucknow.

Afridi Pathans of Uttar Pradesh 'lost tribes' of Israel: Study : SOCIETY & THE ARTS - India Today

Ok bhangee but i needed to tell the truth, Indians are save in Pakistan. We don't beat our guests.

jaake aapne gharwale ko bhangee bol kutte….. bdw u know, a man doesn't retaliate when a dog barks, so let me help you to become a kutta, keep barking….

jaake aapne gharwale ko bhangee bol kutte….. bdw u know, a man doesn't retaliate when a dog barks, so let me help you to become a kutta, keep barking….

gharwale agher Indians hote to bhanghee hi bolta unko. :sarcastic: And don't worry Bharatis are save in Pakistan, i just hope Pakistanis who go to India are given more protection. So many hindus beat them whenever they see Pakistanis in India. buzdil qoum

Back
Top Bottom