What's new

Made in India: Indian show makes presence felt in Lahore

I didnt post this article to claim pathans as some lost tribe of blah blah, this was just to show that there is a sizeable population of pathans in Lucknow. I'v never come across any shia pathans in Lucknow, even my pathan friend know none here, there maybe some who are shia but i'v never seen one.
My father is Sunni and my mother is Shia, I chose too follow Shia Islam.

Are you a Twelver?

:)
Don't refer too me as your friend.

Figure of speech kiddo.. figure of speech.. Ask any Pashtun here if he even considers you guys real Pashtuns..:D

Fair enough bro, its just that here in Lucknow i haven't come across any pathan who claims to be a shia. There maybe some though.

Kurram Agency is dominate Shia...

Also have a member from Kurram here Abu Zulfiqar ... ex P.A!

I won't sue the chunnu-munnu, let you feel proud of your only connection that existed in history between people East and West of Indus. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I don't expect much from Bihari bhaya but at least learn about our great civilizations like Gandhara and Vedic before posting bs :haha:

All the Pakistani Pashtuns I've met are Sunni, following Hanafi Fiqh and are mostly Deobandi. There seems to be a fight over the Pashtuns between the Indians and Pakistanis, lol, the Pashtuns are the people of the subcontinent but Pakistan is like a homeland to the Pashtuns.

Figure of speech kiddo.. figure of speech.. Ask any Pashtun here if he even considers you guys real Pashtuns..:D
Honestly mate, I couldn't give a ****. There are no records of my fathers side in India before 1940 and I have spoken to relatives from Afghanistan. I don't need a certificate from anyone really. Also I'm Indian and Muslim first before I am Pathan, I'm not letting so ethnic group dominate my identity.:)

Back
Top Bottom