What's new

Made in India: Indian show makes presence felt in Lahore

There are quite a few Pathans in Lukcnow, i have a friend whose ancestors migrated from Kabul before partition. Almost all of them are sunni though , never heard of a shia pathan though as Ajmal claims. You can confirm this with your fellow countrymen like Haviz who claim to be from Lucknow.

Afridi Pathans of Uttar Pradesh 'lost tribes' of Israel: Study : SOCIETY & THE ARTS - India Today

I didnt even bother to check out tht link... Afridis lost tribes of Israel study? ... "yawn" .... they are Karlnaris.. Not jews...

As for Shia Pashtuns.. visit Parachinar,Kuram ...

There are quite a few Pathans in Lukcnow, i have a friend whose ancestors migrated from Kabul before partition. Almost all of them are sunni though , never heard of a shia pathan though as Ajmal claims. You can confirm this with your fellow countrymen like Haviz who claim to be from Lucknow.

Afridi Pathans of Uttar Pradesh 'lost tribes' of Israel: Study : SOCIETY & THE ARTS - India Today

I didnt even bother to check out tht link... Afridis lost tribes of Israel study? ... "yawn" .... they are Karlnaris.. Not jews...

To tumhe khujli kyon ho rahi hai. :omghaha:

@DESERT FIGHTER the owner of Gandhara giving certification for who is Pathan, who is not. :girl_wacko:

Nah.. tht department belongs to you bihari bhaiya from mexico .. whose ancestors migrated from Indus Valley to Bihar and than to Mexico n back.. :rofl:

I didnt post this article to claim pathans as some lost tribe of blah blah, this was just to show that there is a sizeable population of pathans in Lucknow. I'v never come across any shia pathans in Lucknow, even my pathan friend know none here, there maybe some who are shia but i'v never seen one.

Nah.. tht department belongs to you bihari bhaiya from mexico .. whose ancestors migrated from Indus Valley to Bihar and than to Mexico n back.. :rofl:

So why are the people from the West of Indus river concerned about Indian history. :girl_wacko:

the term Pushtu is used in Urdu and other languages(though Wazir's also use the term pushtano) and term Pukhtu is commonly used among pukhtun's..

Pakhtu is the hardest variant used by our brothers .. highlanders.. the pashto the softer version ... diluted with farsi by Afghans...

So why are the people from the West of Indus river concerned about Indian history. :girl_wacko:

Sue me... oops... you cant... Indus civilisation = Modern day Pakistan .. not bihar.. :lol:

Hum tujhee Gift kar deiteiiin haiin apnaa President ! :lol:

Aur tatuuuuu 'former President'; the current one is an Urdu Speaker from Karachi ! :disagree:
hmm...... aakhir ek bhaiyya president ban hi gaya...

Sue me... oops... you cant... Indus civilisation = Modern day Pakistan .. not bihar.. :lol:

That's the only civilization, that has some connection of people West of Indus river to the people East of Indus river. :sarcastic::sarcastic: BTW You don't own all of IVC. :girl_wacko:

Pakhtu is the hardest variant used by our brothers .. highlanders.. the pashto the softer version ... diluted with farsi by Afghans...

TBH there are many dialects of Pushtu,The ones used by Wazirs,Mrawat,khattak etc at times is difficult to comprehend by Pushtuns from settled areas...I think the pushtu dialect of pushtuns from Balochistan is among the most "Shaista" version...

TBH there are many dialects of Pushtu,The ones used by Wazirs,Mrawat,khattak etc at times is difficult to comprehend by Pushtuns from settled areas...I think the pushtu dialect of pushtuns from Balochistan is among the most "Shaista" version...

You are right .. the one used by people from FATA n adjoining areas is the most "khrakht" or sakht version... than the ones spoken by people from settled areas... and than the persionised pashto spoken by afghanis...

That's the only civilization, that has some connection of people West of Indus river to the people East of Indus river. :sarcastic::sarcastic: BTW You don't own all of IVC. :girl_wacko:

Ghandara and Vedic Civilzation also have connection east of Indus river lol Peshwar was ancient vedic city :azn:

Back
Top Bottom