What's new

Made in India: Indian show makes presence felt in Lahore

You trolled .. but i welcomed you... you used abusive language yet i called you a brother... you dont understand Pakhto or Pashto yet you are a "Pathan" ... you dont even know the difference between the Pathans (Karlnaris... which you are not as you claim being a herati..:lol:) n Pukhtoons,Pashtuns... or even the languages.

Whats the big deal. It would be stupid and pointless for Pathans living in Bihar to learn or speak Pashto, after all these years. Like @Armstrong, he is a Kashmiri but he doesn't speak Kashur, simply because he doesn't need to. :crazy:

your president is a sindhi speaking baloch :oops:

They call themselves Sindhi for a reason... :lol:

Those Baluch tribes migrated centuries ago.. formed dynasties and ruled sindh for like a zillion years... adopted sindhi culture,language even customs... :D

So what are you one of those Rohillas ? :what:
No, Rohillas live in Uttar Pradesh and have been living there since 18th century. I'd post the wiki link to the history of Pathans in Bihar but I don't have enough posts. Basically we arrived just before the partition.

Whats the big deal. It would be stupid and pointless for Pathans living in Bihar to learn or speak Pashto, after all these years. Like @Armstrong, he is a Kashmiri but he doesn't speak Kashur, simply because he doesn't need to. :crazy:
Thanks brother, exactly what I was trying to say.

More than the need I don't like it either; its not a very pleasant language to the ears ! :bad:

Barahui, Saraiki, Urdu & Farsi - Now those languages are worth speaking ! :kiss3:

indian things are always super hit in pakistan........
there is no denying in it......pakistani love indian products....but don't wanna confess it......:enjoy:
it's just like when a girl likes a boy but do not confess b'coz she don't know how world will respond to it.....:wub:

Back
Top Bottom