What's new

Made in India: Indian show makes presence felt in Lahore

Any reason to be rude? Please speak in English.

You trolled .. but i welcomed you... you used abusive language yet i called you a brother... you dont understand Pakhto or Pashto yet you are a "Pathan" ... you dont even know the difference between the Pathans (Karlnaris... which you are not as you claim being a herati..:lol:) n Pukhtoons,Pashtuns... or even the languages.

your president is a sindhi speaking baloch :oops:

Hum tujhee Gift kar deiteiiin haiin apnaa President ! :lol:

Aur tatuuuuu 'former President'; the current one is an Urdu Speaker from Karachi ! :disagree:

You trolled .. but i welcomed you... you used abusive language yet i called you a brother... you dont understand Pakhto or Pashto yet you are a "Pathan" ... you dont even know the difference between the Pathans (Karlnaris... which you are not as you claim being a herati..:lol:) n Pukhtoons,Pashtuns... or even the languages.
How did I troll? Where did I use abusive language? If I wasn't raised in Pashtun belt why would I know Pashto? My family have been living in India for a few generations. Why would I know the ins and outs of that. All of I know is my father is from Afridi clan and my mother is from Suri. I fail to understand the problem?

Back
Top Bottom