What's new

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan’s pro-China president, wins reelection

I believe that one day when Mainland can have democracy like taiwan, KMT can come back to mainland.

I still believe that the Counterattack on the mainland will eventually become true. Not militarily but economically, culturally and politically. KMT will make their dream come true by democracy, freedom and equality.

KMT isn't going to rule China again.

We have been hearing that for the last 20-30 years yet they have adopted and become more open.

More Open about what? I dont expect change or open from them, I just want them to obey the constitution. Maybe they will become open but they will not give up their interests and privileges

More Open about what? I dont expect change or open from them, I just want them to obey the constitution. Maybe they will become open but they will not give up their interests and privileges

You sure Deng Reforms ? Opening our Economy ? Our Country ? They will eventually have to give it up as time goes on they know that they have studied how the old Soviet Communist Party fell apart and learned from it's mistakes.

You sure Deng Reforms ? Opening our Economy ? Our Country ? They will eventually have to give it up as time goes on they know that they have studied how the old Soviet Communist Party fell apart and learned from it's mistakes.

When that happens, so maybe it's time for Taiwan KMT to come back or Mainlanders rebuild the new KMT of their own.

Anything is possible, we will have to wait and see but that time has not come yet.

Look at the democracy history of the west, that time will not come automatically, people need to strive for it. ruling class will not give up their previliges, interests and power easily.

Is it allowed for the KMT to operate in Mainland China?
I think i read some months ago that they have opened some kind of buro or something.

Mao was a megalomanic. Honestly, how can you blame Chiang for what happened in China after 1949. Mao systemmatically destroyed all of the other leaders of China, with the exception of Chou En Lai, for personal grandisement. Mao's personal demons held China back for 30 years.

How come you don't blame Chiang? Who had 20 years (of power and dictatorship of the country) but he failed to unify the country, to protect the Northeast, and he started the civil war right after 1945.

If Mao was a megalomanic. Chiang was nothing better than that but more stupid, short-sighted and hypocritical.

中國有那麼龐大的利益集團,貪腐集團,根系在中國盤根錯雜,他一個人能根除嗎?能把姓李的,姓江的像陳水扁那樣送進大牢?做夢吧!你!

For thousands of years, name one that the country didn't have the "group of interests"? There are over 200 countries in the world, name one without "groups of interests"!

Politics is always about compromise, about balance of interest. What you said really sounds like the slogans during the 1966-1976 era. As long as the administration gets the job done and people are having better lives I don't care about the else.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

And that's why the KMT will fail if they try going back to mainland. Because they don't understand people's needs.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom