What's new

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan’s pro-China president, wins reelection

No One in China is so naive to believe that CCP is perfect but also no one would support the idea of revolution or civil war.

We as a nation have enough of that during the past 170 years. And from the history we've learnt is that revolution does not guarantee a better government.

Without a good strengthening leadership like CCP, no matter how talented you are, you simply can't head towards the right direction.

Very true. :tup:

China has always had enormous potential. But under the Qing Dynasty, under the KMT... all our potential was wasted.

We need a strong, competent leadership. And that is what we have now, which is why we are rising so fast.

China has always had enormous potential. But under the Qing Dynasty, under the KMT... all our potential was wasted.

We need a strong, competent leadership. And that is what we have now, which is why we are rising so fast.

Without any doubt, Ma is a good man, much better than many current CCP leaders.

However, he doesn't have the qualified leadership to govern a nation with 1.4 billion people.

It is the reason that you wouldn't want a dovish pacifist to be the army's top General.

No One in China is so naive to believe that CCP is perfect but also no one would support the idea of revolution or civil war.

We as a nation have enough of that during the past 170 years. And from the history we've learnt is that revolution does not guarantee a better government.

No revolution but evolution is essential.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Under the KMT, China is the first democracy in Asia but now China become of the left Dictatorship Countries, Shame.

I believe that one day when Mainland can have democracy like taiwan, KMT can come back to mainland.

I still believe that the Counterattack on the mainland will eventually become true. Not militarily but economically, culturally and politically. KMT will make their dream come true by democracy, freedom and equality.

KMT had 37 years and wasted all of it. I'll summarize my views below:

泛滥人士的地位其实很尴尬。简单说,泛红就是支持中国的现状,泛绿是支持台湾的现状,泛滥是支持什么?支持中国的过去?对不起,历史只能在幻想中重来。支持中国的未来?中国的未来是未知的,谁能保证中国的未来会有国民党?台湾的未来?台湾的未来与台湾本身没太大关系,大陆随时都能收回台湾,只不过是政治成本的问题。注意,是政治成本,经济和军事上台湾对大陆根本没有任何威胁。另外,你泛滥的不是名义上反对台独吗?你反对台独势力就是反对台湾47%的人民,你得罪得起吗?在反对台独同时还要反对共产党,可以说是四面树敌,但本身的力量又那么虚弱,能成功吗?你个KMT连绿营都管理不了,还管理中国?

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

No revolution but evolution is essential.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Under the KMT, China is the first democracy in Asia but now China become of the left Dictatorship Countries, Shame.

no it wasn't. it was the first military dictatorship in Asia.

KMT had 37 years and wasted all of it. I'll summarize my views below:

泛滥人士的地位其实很尴尬。简单说,泛红就是支持中国的现状,泛绿是支持台湾的现状,泛滥是支持什么?支持中国的过去?对不起,历史只能在幻想中重来。支持中国的未来?中国的未来是未知的,谁能保证中国的未来会有国民党?台湾的未来?台湾的未来与台湾本身没太大关系,大陆随时都能收回台湾,只不过是政治成本的问题。注意,是政治成本,经济和军事上台湾对大陆根本没有任何威胁。另外,你泛滥的不是名义上反对台独吗?你反对台独势力就是反对台湾47%的人民,你得罪得起吗?在反对台独同时还要反对共产党,可以说是四面树敌,但本身的力量又那么虚弱,能成功吗?你个KMT连绿营都管理不了,还管理中国?

那就叫CCP和泛綠合作唄。這樣就好了唄

這樣不是更好嗎?
---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

no it wasn't. it was the first military dictatorship in Asia.

那就叫CCP和泛綠合作唄。這樣就好了唄

一個搞文革滅中國文化,一個搞台獨去中國化,不謀而合!

那就叫CCP和泛綠合作唄。這樣就好了唄

這樣不是更好嗎?

说实话,对我来说绿营和蓝营没有任何差别,只不过一个无耻,一个虚伪,本质都一样。真正的统一排是宋楚瑜的PFP,但他们的支持率太低,估计选他的都是在大陆居住的台湾人。

CPC是中华人民共和国的现任政府,只对中华人民共和国(23个省,5个自治区,4个直辖市,2个特别行政区)有责任。如果支持绿营对中华人民共和国有利,我们就应该坚决支持绿营。

中国就是现实中的中国,全球没有第二个中国。讨论一个幻想中的中国没有任何意义。

那就叫CCP和泛綠合作唄。這樣就好了唄

极左和极右都是可怕的,但中国现在不是文革时期

泛滥联盟是不可能成功的,就省省力气吧

极左和极右都是可怕的,但中国现在不是文革时期

泛滥联盟是不可能成功的,就省省力气吧

中国现在的文化就是中国文化,没有第二个中国文化。

那就叫CCP和泛綠合作唄。這樣就好了唄

Good, I prefer culture revolution and Taiwan's fate to be self-decisioned.

说实话,对我来说绿营和蓝营没有任何差别,只不过一个无耻,一个虚伪,本质都一样。真正的统一排是宋楚瑜的PFP,但他们的支持率太低,估计选他的都是在大陆居住的台湾人。

CPC是中华人民共和国的现任政府,只对中华人民共和国(23个省,5个自治区,4个直辖市,2个特别行政区)有责任。如果支持绿营对中华人民共和国有利,我们就应该坚决支持绿营。

中国就是现实中的中国,全球没有第二个中国。讨论一个幻想中的中国没有任何意义。

太不瞭解宋楚瑜,他基本就是成事不足,敗事有餘。你以為他真的支持統一,他是台灣政壇最狡猾的,合作對象包括李登輝,陳水扁,胡錦濤,連戰等。變色龍。

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

中国现在的文化就是中国文化,没有第二个中国文化。

馬列子孫的中國文化。

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

馬列子孫的中國文化。

中国文化的定义是“中国的文化”,现在只有一个中国,因此只有一个中国文化。你想说是马列中国文化也无所谓,你叫它希腊文化都好,反正现在只有一个中国文化。

我也不管宋楚瑜的过去,他现在支持统一就对广大中国人有用。

馬列子孫的中國文化。

中华文明要讲究包容,佛教也是外来宗教,但在中华大地上实行了本土化和适合中国人习俗,那么就能顺理成章的成为中华文化的一部分

马克思主义有适合中国国情的地方就可以采纳

别以为现在的土共就是苏维埃的二毛,那些亲苏的二毛早就被清理干净了,不然怎么会有后来的中苏决裂?

中国文化的定义是“中国的文化”,现在只有一个中国,因此只有一个中国文化。你想说是马列中国文化也无所谓,你叫它希腊文化都好,反正现在只有一个中国文化。

我也不管宋楚瑜的过去,他现在支持统一就对广大中国人有用。

是啊,被人奸污了,怀孕生子了,但是那孩子也会是自己的骨肉,没办法割舍,哈哈:rofl:

Focus on the topic, Take it ease ,guys

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom