What's new

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan’s pro-China president, wins reelection

LOL, China under the KMT was a democracy? :lol:

More like a corrupt-ocracy.

I'm getting sick of the KMT guys talk about "CPC made China lose its culture". There's only 1 Chinese culture. It is defined as the culture of China. Whatever people in China do, that's Chinese culture. You can say it isn't but that won't change reality. I'm also laughing at their "democracy" talk. KMT wasn't democratic for 80% of their existence.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

是啊,被人奸污了,怀孕生子了,但是那孩子也会是自己的骨肉,没办法割舍,哈哈:rofl:

你想那么说也无所谓,改变不了事实。

难道你不觉得台湾人讲话每个句子都包括一两个英文单词不也丢弃了一部分文化吗?

I'm getting sick of the KMT guys talk about "CPC made China lose its culture". There's only 1 Chinese culture. It is defined as the culture of China. Whatever people in China do, that's Chinese culture. You can say it isn't but that won't change reality. I'm also laughing at their "democracy" talk. KMT wasn't democratic for 80% of their existence.

I am not KMT and you act like CCP

No revolution but evolution is essential.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Under the KMT, China is the first democracy in Asia but now China become of the left Dictatorship Countries, Shame.

First of all, the then KMT government could be anything but not a democracy before the 李灯黑 era.

Secondly, the current situation in China maybe not a westernized democracy but it's definately not a "left-dictatorship". I personally think it is rather a "right" one.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

你想那么说也无所谓,改变不了事实。

难道你不觉得台湾人讲话每个句子都包括一两个英文单词不也丢弃了一部分文化吗?
我又不是台湾的,我咋知道。但是感觉他们还彬彬有礼的

你知道为什么上海人管台湾人叫“台巴子”吗?

上海人也彬彬有礼。

你知道为什么上海人管台湾人叫“台巴子”吗?

上海人也彬彬有礼。

真实感受和道听途说还是有差别。上海人的形象还用多说吗?

不谈政治,大家的确没啥深仇大恨

但在国家领土完整和民族利益面前是不能让步的

太不瞭解宋楚瑜,他基本就是成事不足,敗事有餘。你以為他真的支持統一,他是台灣政壇最狡猾的,合作對象包括李登輝,陳水扁,胡錦濤,連戰等。變色龍。

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

馬列子孫的中國文化。

I do agree with what you said about Song. He is really a chameleon and a politician. He will do anything to achieve his political goal without any principle.

But I don't agree with your old style opinion about China, Chinese culture and the communist party. Yes, Mao launched Wenge but that is 30 years ago and it looks like 100 years ago according Western rhythm.

不谈政治,大家的确没啥深仇大恨

但在国家领土完整和民族利益面前是不能让步的

借用空心菜的話,中國不能沒有反對的聲音哈。

真实感受和道听途说还是有差别。上海人的形象还用多说吗?

哈哈,我就是上海人,但上海人也有好有坏,每个地方都这样

国内大城市的一些人对小地方的人有些自发的优越感有时候也是在所难免的,人非圣贤,孰能无过

美利坚的那自高无尚的优越感也不就是因为来自它们的超级大国的地位

I do agree with what you said about Song. He is really a chameleon and a politician. He will do anything to achieve his political goal without any principle.

But I don't agree with your old style opinion about China, Chinese culture and the communist party. Yes, Mao launched Wenge but that is 30 years ago and it looks like 100 years ago according Western rhythm.

WenGe just destroy the moral values of Chinese and it has negative influence till today. The innocent ones in wenge have not gotten their justices untill now.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

哈哈,我就是上海人,但上海人也有好有坏,每个地方都这样

国内大城市的人对小地方的人有些自发的优越感有时候也是在所难免的,人非圣贤,孰能无过

美利坚的那自高无尚的优越感也不就是因为来自它们的超级大国的地位
那人家‘台巴子’的優越感也沒啥驚奇的啦。

借用空心菜的話,中國不能沒有反對的聲音哈。

Touche. But I'm just saying to take it easy. Everyone who live with eyes see what's happening in China. It's better than anytime in the past 100 years. Sometime I regret I was burned so early and envy the xiaopenyoumen.

借用空心菜的話,中國不能沒有反對的聲音哈。

国内的南方系媒体就够反的了,土共要让它们闭嘴很简单,但留着它们就是表示对自己的信心

国内的南方系媒体就够反的了,土共要让它们闭嘴很简单,但留着它们就是表示对自己的信心

人家不是反,那是中國的良心。借用南方週末的引言,在這裡你才能讀懂中國。:rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom