What's new

LY-80 deliveries to Pakistan complete

O I am merely saying you always paint picture of gloom or doom and you seem to say a lot of stuff that is simply not true.

Your posts and few other member especially Mastan khan posts remind me of some idiots who were gloating that Pakistan didn’t find oil and were so happy Imran Khan was proven wrong.

I am not saying there is no corruption in armed forces. Corruption is in the society like oxygen in the air. Unfortunately it penetrates every where.

But Your example of 300 percent mark up is made up. I dare you to give me a part name and I will check with my dad to see if it ever happened.
My dad did not work “some where”. He is a scientist and has many achievements nationally and internationally. Some I can talk but most I cannot. So let’s start with your corruption item of 300 percent. Tell me more.

Just to prove here is my dad’s patent
of entirely new steel making processing plant patent. He has many more. By the way his speciality is high strength steel and alloys. Go figure where they are used mostly in.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5286273A/en

http://brevets-patents.ic.gc.ca/opic-cipo/cpd/eng/patent/2899116/summary.html

http://brevets-patents.ic.gc.ca/opi...4/summary.html?query=*&start=101&num=50&type=
There are departments which are 100% corrupt like police, revenue, customs etc etc but in Army corruption is not more than 1% but unfortunately some people want to blame armed forces for all the ills of society.

Few senior PAF officers incl. the ACM at that time connived with an MBDA Italia agent to get this almost immobile semi-active system through. Otherwise, Bamse was the leading candidate after evaluation.

This has been reported by two people who are ex/active with PAF.

Paf history book clearly states why spada2k was selected

End of story

Please enlighten me and keep in mind you will be talking to someone whose father has given his best years to Pakistan’s security and to make Pakistan safe. My dad is also a Canadian PhD metallurgist so you can imagine who he has worked for and with.
Acquiring critical parts sometimes was impossible unless outrageous sum was paid.... and in some cases paid but certainly not because of corruption.
Then he might be aware of this case where a centrifuge bulb(nothing extraordinary) bought for $1.09 was sold for around $300.

Be aware you are talking to someone who worked with, has family who developed missile systems and so on.
All who tried to keep Pakistan safe.

may be some one has rigged 300% but has anybody been sentenced to death for wrong doing in the history of Pakistan ? i am talking about the recent death sentences if you know what i mean
Are we including extra-judicial killings as well?

Then he might be aware of this case where a centrifuge bulb(nothing extraordinary) bought for $1.09 was sold for around $300.

Be aware you are talking to someone who worked with, has family who developed missile systems and so on.

You really expect me to respond to your ounce of nonsense? Let’s move on.

O I am merely saying you always paint picture of gloom or doom and you seem to say a lot of stuff that is simply not true.

Your posts and few other member especially Mastan khan posts remind me of some idiots who were gloating that Pakistan didn’t find oil and were so happy Imran Khan was proven wrong.

I am not saying there is no corruption in armed forces. Corruption is in the society like oxygen in the air. Unfortunately it penetrates every where.

But Your example of 300 percent mark up is made up. I dare you to give me a part name and I will check with my dad to see if it ever happened.
My dad did not work “some where”. He is a scientist and has many achievements nationally and internationally. Some I can talk but most I cannot. So let’s start with your corruption item of 300 percent. Tell me more.

Just to prove here is my dad’s patent
of entirely new steel making processing plant patent. He has many more. By the way his speciality is high strength steel and alloys. Go figure where they are used mostly in.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5286273A/en

http://brevets-patents.ic.gc.ca/opic-cipo/cpd/eng/patent/2899116/summary.html

http://brevets-patents.ic.gc.ca/opi...4/summary.html?query=*&start=101&num=50&type=

Hi,

The tableeghi jamaat guy was one of them---he worked with A Q team---he has turned a saint now---. The loot and plunder that his buddies and him made in late 70's early 80's was exponential---. A supposed possibility of dirty bom was linked to him---.

You must be real stupid to drag my name into the oil exploration issue---because I did not have much of comments on that issue---.

I know this much that oil exploration was forcefully shutdown or pakistan face dire consequences---.

You really expect me to respond to your ounce of nonsense? Let’s move on.

Hi,

Yes please do respond---. You only been here for what 10 days---. You have no legitimacy on this board yet---you have no substance here yet---. You come here swinging like you have direct link to the Almighty and others have been waiting in line for the 'great Poobah'---.

Hi,

The tableeghi jamaat guy was one of them---he worked with A Q team---he has turned a saint now---. The loot and plunder that his buddies and him made in late 70's early 80's was exponential---. A supposed possibility of dirty bom was linked to him---.

You must be real stupid to drag my name into the oil exploration issue---because I did not have much of comments on that issue---.

I know this much that oil exploration was forcefully shutdown or pakistan face dire consequences---.

Hi,

Yes please do respond---. You only been here for what 10 days---. You have no legitimacy on this board yet---you have no substance here yet---. You come here swinging like you have direct link to the Almighty and others have been waiting in line for the 'great

Commenting on a bulb cost I found not worth wasting my dad’s time.

It is obviously a total BS point the member raised.

I have known many many military men who are now retired and live on their pension With average life style. A few seem to have made good money either through their connections after retirement or questionable sources. But here is a difference . I have never known anyone from bureaucracy or a politician not being Uber rich.

As for your comments pls check my last comments. As I mentioned you have serious issues and complex only a psychiatric can help. Your pile of 40000 BS posts is nothing to be proud of. Most are filled with some confusing English and gloom and doom scenarios, accusations, gossips and self boasting false claims. Yes I have been here for ten days but I am doing my part to put certain memebers in their places where they belong.

Now you are speaking the language which Manzoor Pashteen the traitor is speaking

I think navy should also buy them one battery for each shore location Karachi, omara and gawadar as they will have it on the type 054a

so how many of these do we have now? anyone have any ideas?

I think navy should also buy them one battery for each shore location Karachi, omara and gawadar as they will have it on the type 054a
The land-based version and ship-based version of HQ-16 SAM are different.

How did we arrive at 90 to 10%?
Did you know that people have rigged 300% commission on a part meant for our nuclear enrichment?
Should I not consider it a graver sin against the country versus someone making 300% of a housing scheme?

Your posts should not make it look like the "people" represent the entire program. I have been around the military for a good part of my life like quite a few others here. There are certainly the odd bad apples but the vast majority don't subscribe to such corruption.

The challenge in Pakistan is that when people get turned off by something, the entire country, its system, its military and whatever else in it is dumped in the $hitlist. I see that happen quite often on these forums.

We have to understand that being a third world country, it will always be a mixed bag of good with the bad.
As an example, people talk about corruption being the reason for not paying their taxes. I say let's accept there is corruption. Let's accept that perhaps 10-15% of the taxes will be pilfered, but despite that 80% will still go toward the betterment of the country. Perhaps its the half empty/full conundrum here but I would encourage fellow Pakistanis to think on the side of half-full always no matter what the situation.

The same logic applies to the bad apples. Those bastards will live off the haraam will have their today but sooner or later it will get to them or their progeny. But despite their corruption, things will inshallah continue to churn. That is what makes me content as a Pakistani. Room to improve always exists but our cynicism also needs to be checked. There are far worse places with far better attitudes of men than Pakistan.

Now you are speaking the language which Manzoor Pashteen the traitor is speaking

Hi,

Sir---that is not an intelligent post---. Kaho Khait ki sunno khalian ki---.

Me and Oscar head butted all the time---and have not much love lost for each other---but to bring out Manzoor Pashteen to what he is saying---that is totally outrageous---.

It shows that you are totally clueless to what you are saying---.

Back
Top Bottom