What's new

Lt. General Azhar Abbas to take early retirement

The very same reason why late Gen hameed gul resigned. He was the most senior one but asif nawaz got selected who was no 6 among the candidates.
For this post in army there is no merit. Only the lap dog of the US and corrupt politicians gets the seat.

I think OTS was at full throttle during the First Afghan war, the purpose of fast induction of trained officers in the army. Obviously, it's not the Long course.
Their was nothing fast about ots infact it was even a longer course then pma as cadets were inducted after matric. So graduation was 4 years instead of rhe 2 in pma

Another one
FB_IMG_1669462384948.jpg

Their was nothing fast about ots infact it was even a longer course then pma as cadets were inducted after matric. So graduation was 4 years instead of rhe 2 in pma
You are mixing up JCs with OTS... OTS officers joined after bachelors. JCs joined after matric PMA fsc and OTS after bachelors. Heard that they had their differences.. whoever made that system didn't completely think that through...

جو لوگ آج استعفے دے رہے ہیں یہ مت سمجھیے انہیں کوئی احساس ہوا ہے ۔ احساس ہونا ہوتا تو تب ہوتا جب
پاکستان کے خلاف سازش ہو رہی تھی۔
Imran Raja
چہیتر لانگ کورس کے جنرل اگر یہ کام جو آج کر رہے ہیں، 6 ماہ پہلے کرتے تو قومی ہیرو کہلاتے۔
Adil Raja​

Last edited:
جو لوگ آج استعفے دے رہے ہیں یہ مت سمجھیے انہیں کوئی احساس ہوا ہے ۔ احساس ہونا ہوتا تو تب ہوتا جب پاکستان کے خلاف سازش ہو رہی تھی۔​
Mujhy tau bachkana harkaten lag rahi hai.

Mujhy tau bachkana harkaten lag rahi hai.
Yup... but it clears the way for Asim to appoint his own favourites and bring dirty harry types under law.
However, if these two are patriots then they must serve their duty. I mean that is professionalism. Shoaib Malik is far more professional who despite being senior works under junior captains.

Yup... but it clears the way for Asim to appoint his own favourites and bring dirty harry types under law.
However, if these two are patriots then they must serve their duty. I mean that is professionalism. Shoaib Malik is far more professional who despite being senior works under junior captains.
Asim is senior most so I don't think the Shoaib Malik part actually fits perfectly....
The Board has been done for up to 23 OTS and there were only 24 as far as I know.. so chances of him appointing people who were close to him in that sense are slim.
Previous COAS took favoritism to next level. Even heard promotions being delayed for some " buddy ".
F@#$ it ! I truly wish he probes the army for snakes as there were many...

faiz hameed is also taking early retirement. Lots of generals are resigning in protest against the appointment of a new COAS which is purely political not on merit.

Where was this protest when US forced a regime change in Pakistan

When thousands of shells were fired on childrens and women

When 5000 houses were raided in 1 night

When army's own personals were torturing the parliamentarians

Apni kusri kay bhooky general
Awam ko fudu lgaya hua is fauj ne

haram ki daulat "discipline" keh sath uranay ka waqt howa chahta hai!
That is true in Pakistan. You are million percent right.
In Pakistan Judges, media, army Generals have looted billions with corruption.
Poor ,innocent Pakistani public is powerless and muted since 70 years. Only Omnipotent, Almighty,Kind Allah can help Pakistani citizen. I hop soon.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom