What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

By that measure you can nominate Fazlur Rehman for PM.

The day IK gave Bajwa extension there was jubilation on PDF too and I was one of the few who was like no it shouldn't have happened.

It's the same now and PDF will be crying some months later again.

Pakistanis really do like BDSM I think.
Why not ? Is there any legal restriction on his nomination :p:

speech in yesterday's Pindi jalsa?

This is very important in understanding hidden aspects of tug a war between Generals.

Thanks, got it

at 1:30 minutes

Is this same General Rizwan who was hanged due to allegedly compromising Shaheen?
Or some other Rizwan
Yes, in his Speech yesterday at Pindi’s jalsa.

Swati went overboard, which he shouldn’t have. Understand that the establishment went really below the belt, but you gave to choose the time to hit back. Today wasn’t the time.

True to tradition, the Sharif brothers have again fcked up a simple situation for their own personal gain.....
Bend the rules, create loopholes, just for your own petty benefit.
""Damagh main in kay itnay charbi jam gayi hai they still think COAS IK kay khilaf sab kuch karay ga...""
"""Einstein nay sahi kaha tha, doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results is stupidity. In the 21st century, doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results is called being Nawaz Sharif.""
Jango.. I agreed with your great, golden words to remember for ever. a big truth for Pakistani.
I am in North america and visited , all major cities in North America,UK,Germany and Australia. Almost 95% people told that they hate Nawaz gang, Zardari Gang and daco army Generals gang.

Last edited:
maybe this is one thing the new COAS should fix/rollback? Let's see ... (my hopes are low).
Wasn't he in the core command.

All the core is the same

Jango.. I agreed with your great, golden words to remember for ever. a big truth for Pakistani.
I am in North america and visited , all major cities in North America,UK,Germany and Australia. Almost 95% people told that they hate Nawaz gang, Zardari Gang and daco army Generals gang.
Doesn't matter in future I expected they will be not allow people keep dual nationality

COAS Asim Munir is the brain behind the Phulwama attack.

More such goodies are on the way now.
Pulwama was inside job and failed response to it followed by spanking by PAF was portrayed as a great achievement for modi to win elections.

Pulwama was coordinated with attack on passadarans in Iran which was also blamed on Pakistan to create max pressure.

He's rumoured to be an anti IK guy, but who knows yet, time will tell.

If he has a brain, he will backtrack Army from politics otherwise Chittar is the muqadar of anyone who interferes now, thank god, the people have opened their eyes now.
He should be anti-IK if IK's family is involved in corruption. Would you not want that to be the case? Is IK immune to misdeeds and corruption?

You want someone who is principled and willing to call a spade a spade. Ji-hazoori and yes-sir culture has brought us to this point, whether on the civilian or military side.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom