What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

Sure PMLN was conservative in past but over the last few decades has become liberal. Elite of lahore who are mostly liberals are core supporters/financiers of the party.

Again I am just pointing out the fact that Munir saab is the most unconventional of the candidates. Ayesha Siddique rightly pointed out over the last few weeks that Twitter bots/social media accounts are running posts/ads backing munir to COAS. Shows his talents with the dark arts of intelligence and propaganda.

Makes him all the more dangerous... to those in charge more so than not.
Those in charge are they themselves i.e. Mil-establishment AKA colonial sepoys. Do you really believe he will break away from a tradition dating back 250 years?

And it is immaterial whether he'll be loyal to PMLN vs PTI, the way he was chumming up to that Baig character, points to all signs he will be your proto typical low character COAS with no gravitas nor moral code with only the perpetuation and growth of DHA in mind, the hell with the rest of the country and its economy and sovereignty.

That story about Justice shaukat siddiqui is false. Asim Muneer had nothing to do with it.

Infact Justice Shaukat Siddiqui himself has denied this in a series of tweets and said Faiz Hameed as DG(C) was behind his removal. At the time Naveed Mukhtar was DG ISI.

Below are only three of several tweets by Justice Shaukat Siddiqui denying the story told by Shuja Nawaz.

Go to his twitter handle for more details.

@Olympus81 @kursed
Shuja Nawaz is an establishment dog serving on colonial duties in his holy of holy places DC, don't believe a word coming out of that colonial slave's mouth.

Watch his interview with Karan Thappar to see what kind of thhapparr he landed on truth.

1669568388706.png

IK, Faiz Hameed and even the President in the direct line of fire by this gentleman. When one finger is pointed in another's direction, literally 3 are pointed back.
"Firqa-e-askaria", now I like that a lot!

Those in charge are they themselves i.e. Mil-establishment AKA colonial sepoys. Do you really believe he will break away from a tradition dating back 250 years?

And it is immaterial whether he'll be loyal to PMLN vs PTI, the way he was chumming up to that Baig character, points to all signs he will be your proto typical low character COAS with no gravitas nor moral code with only the perpetuation and growth of DHA in mind, the hell with the rest of the country and its economy and sovereignty.
You need to dial the paranoia down a notch or two my friend. Sure the "Mil-establishment" as you call it has some undesirable colonial roots & traditions but not everything or everyone is the same. Take Generals Zia, Hameed Gul, Javed Nasir etc. Top Generals in the same army but were not "colonial slave minded" as you describe. There were many many others aswell but they may not be famous as they weren't chiefs or ISI heads.

Every human being has their own mind and that makes a difference.

And it would be foolish to draw sweeping conclusions of the sort you are drawing from a picture without knowing the reality.

BTW the "colonial slave mind" issue is even worse among our politicians.

We're living in occupied Pakistan. The Stasi is in full control.
Actually the real situation is that the biggest corrupt crimenals political mafias (PPP & Pmln) occupied whole Pakistan as you can see the condition of Karachi City...

He should be anti-IK if IK's family is involved in corruption. Would you not want that to be the case? Is IK immune to misdeeds and corruption?

You want someone who is principled and willing to call a spade a spade. Ji-hazoori and yes-sir culture has brought us to this point, whether on the civilian or military side.
I didn't say anywhere if IK is wrong he shouldn't be prosecuted, I am all for that. I would be happy to see every politician be IK or anyone to be prosecuted if they do any misdeed.

The real problem is, it's not Army's job or mandate, they should remain in Barracks and handle the defense, COAS is just another public servant, nothing more.

Have a good day, cheers.

@akramishaqkhan , what we were talking about a while back regardig Rizwan Akhtar, blue eyed appointments, and the rot in the senior hierarchy due to personal likes and dislikes.

@RescueRanger , what we discussed a while back regardingn WSK's departure...abhi bhi aglay nay poori baat nhn batayi, but things are now coming out sooner than I thought they would.

A long but interesting watch (note, I do disagree with some things he says)

Big B giving interviews to Gulf news and targeting PTI.

Who the heck is advising him to do this?

I would love, if he does so. It is then that all hell will loose. :lol:

They've already done that. Gen Bajwa and his colleagues took remedial steps for the deep and nasty rot (that they created in our politics) by revoking their support to a brainless idiot aka Imran Khan Niazi.

The military leadership was deeply disappointed by the lack of capabilities, honesty, dignity, and leadership qualities in this filthy person. Having a very loose tongue talking pure non-sense all the time (all the lies and crap he talks - remember the disgrace of losing ride in Saudi royal airplane), a extremely fascist nature (bulldozing law and even constitution many times), overwhelming greed (using zakat/charity money given for hospital used for political activities, selling watches, pinky getting diamond jewelry etc.), and blackmailing others (e.g. using a video of a lady to blackmail NAB chairman Javed Iqbal) and being morally (gandi gandi videos that this idiots was claiming were deep-faked) and financially corrupt (disgraced ghari chore and pinky chorni with gogi-buzdar gang) - this idiot charsi was cause of deep shame for its mentors.

After they removed the shit that they had installed in PM chair, bad mouthing by this shit-head idiot made them realize the seriousness of dangers from a filthy monster that was their own creature. So, military decided to undo it. However they didn't do it taking any actions. They simply revoked their support from this fascist.

They knew that IK was utterly incapable of running his government. ISI was ensuring that budget is passed by the NA and same is true for any other important legislation. They simply stopped providing that support. The idiot fell flat sooner than many expected. Then he starting fabricating lies of operation regime change, etc. (BTW he has already swallowed that spit). But none of his lies, slandering, blackmailing, and agitation worked. Now he is returning zalil-o-khawar in Rana Sana Ullah's words.

Still better than the people who have governed Pakistan many times and failed to transform it. IK may be an idiot, but the others are pure evil. I think an entire volume could be written about IK's incompetence and he would still be better --- even if marginally --- than the dynastic, corrupt-to-the-bone cults that make up the alternatives.

Your narrative directly mirrors the GHQ narrative. I would take it with at least a bit of salt if I were you.

Yes, in his Speech yesterday at Pindi’s jalsa.

Swati went overboard, which he shouldn’t have. Understand that the establishment went really below the belt, but you gave to choose the time to hit back. Today wasn’t the time.

Poor man thought that his party, and the nation's dead masses / slaves, might rise up against injustice forcefully. He was wrong.

Its a bit of a long vid, but if you don't want to see the whole thing - I recommend you Play the video & listen to it from 44:00 (final seconds) ☝️.

You'll change your mind & watch the whole thing...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom