What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

اس کی تو شکل بلکل خنزیر والی بن گئی ھے۔
مجھے تو خنزیروں پر ترس آتا ہے یار ایسے برے لوگوں کے ساتھ خنزیروں کو ملانا خنزیروں کے ساتھ زیادتی ہے

Key aspect he does mention is what he mentioned regarding is that the true measure of leadership is to see what those who actually know a little about the ins and outs of the army - the infrastructure, organizational improvements and so on and so forth , have a better opinion than regular commentators. In that case he is right, the example of Gen K who introduced a lot of key reforms and the impact of those improvements is being seen today and will go on. Regardless of the accusations of financial wrongdoing which may be accurate - that does not make the deep ever lasting changes he undertook any less.

The uniform aspect is one - although who got the uniform contract is where one can question

There is the “Bajra Bajra” variety of opinions as well - and while easier to digest don’t paint the entire picture.

اس کی تو شکل بلکل خنزیر والی بن گئی ھے۔
مجھے تو خنزیروں پر ترس آتا ہے یار ایسے برے لوگوں کے ساتھ خنزیروں کو ملانا خنزیروں کے ساتھ زیادتی ہے

Some sail their whole life doing good, but ruin all close to the shore

1669654396682.png

Some sail their whole life doing good, but ruin all close to the shore

View attachment 901138

There is a saying: "To kill two birds with one stone". This Mir Bajwa surpassed that. He killed four with his "Regime Change Operation":

1) Pleased his master US-West.
2) Earned billions.
3) Destructed Pakistan beyond recognition.
4) Sniffed hopes of millions of Pakistan.

The key aspect that sums is up for Gen B . Is that people who can - now want out of Pakistan. That is the most damning assessment any leader can get is that no one wants to live in the country after your influence was done with it

The key aspect that sums is up for Gen B . Is that people who can - now want out of Pakistan. That is the most damning assessment any leader can get is that no one wants to live in the country after your influence was done with it

That is nothing new. Gen Zia started this trend way back in the day already.

I am not sure about Buzdar.

I do recall the case of a Police officer issuing a speeding ticket to Khawar.

Khawar (a corrupt customs officer) was above the law by virtue of being ex-husband of Khan's current wife?

This was a test case for Khan and he failed due to "family politics." This matter was in the public.

God knows what else was wrong behind-the-scenes.

Now a DG-ISI would be privy to a lot more than average joe, right?

So simmer down.
Why should IK be worried about the Ex Husband of his current wife. Does not make any sense to me. But then, nothing makes sense in this distorted country.!!!!

Which makes sense since a less educated mediocre population is easier to control than the best and brightest.

Exactly. Hence also the sustained effort to control the national curriculum, from Gen Zia right up to the SNC during IK's time. It takes a special kind of idiot to keep such a system going.

Exactly. Hence also the sustained effort to control the national curriculum, from Gen Zia right up to the SNC during IK's time. It takes a special kind of idiot to keep such a system going.
A self perpetuating coiterie’ so the next generation bred upholds the initial idiot’s legacy.

COAS Asim Munir is the brain behind the Phulwama attack.

More such goodies are on the way now.
If we are making accusations out of thin air then I suspect he was also behind your being born.
Many more goodies can be on the way as well

Why should IK be worried about the Ex Husband of his current wife. Does not make any sense to me. But then, nothing makes sense in this distorted country.!!!!
Nawaz and his cronies not answerable for their own wives and kids but IK is answerable for his current wifes previous husband.

Bajra Doctrine

Back
Top Bottom