What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

Pakistan Army has successful created fear among her people, for their own benefits. Very sad.

then we saw IK lashed out the pig mouth bajwa and his kuttas,
The biggest issue is that Bajwa/ISPR were aghast for any statement from IK or S.Gill etc.
However, they didn't bother to respond the frontal attack from NS, MN or zardari. Even gave them relief. Zaradri falooda etc cases were withdrawn. Then NRO for NS, MN, Ishaq Dar, etc.

Why Bajwa was so much affectionate towards them? Why so much tolerance? We can guess the only reason is that they are partner in crimes. Both were corrupt and scratching each other back.

I don't like Wajahat, but he is true as much as the appointment goes.
There isn't a single journalist in Pakistan that has got near the knowledge & understanding of the Armed Forces as Wajahat Khan (including Imran Riaz Khan).

So when it comes to this Topic, I certainly do listen to him.

Why Bajwa was so much affectionate towards them? Why so much tolerance? We can guess the only reason is that they are partner in crimes. Both were corrupt and scratching each other back.

They combined dont have what i.k commands, that is the moral authority and courage to show them their true worth. More like jo grajaty hain , barasty nahi . Empire got dictated first time after laiquat khan.

Once upon a time , when boot lickers like you often use to say, no one is born yet to post anything rubbish against the military,
Listen Kid, first find out what you are talking about and who before spewing out your non-sense. I was criticizing generals here and elsewhere when boot-lickers like you never dared to do such a thing. I was doing it long before IK even came to power. Fools like you only started after he was removed. Infact I think I am maybe the very first person on this forum to talk about bajwa's role in no-confidence against IK, the very day it was tabled in NA!! Where were you back then?

I've been calling out the military on its wrong actions since musharraf days. Boot lickers like you were hiding under the rocks in some cave back then.

no one is born yet to post anything rubbish against the military, then we saw IK lashed out the pig mouth bajwa and his kuttas, over on social media and here in the PDF people showed them their okaat ,
So you admit everything you, your friends and IK was saying was indeed rubbish. Thanks for being honest for once. 👍

Listen kid, there's no need to talk rubbish to criticize something/someone. Just the truth will do.
Objective criticism is done with responsibility not with hysteria the patwaris of PTI are used to.

Now we're all waiting for that video of yours from in front of the GHQ, show us you're a man, not just a mouth.

Last edited:
1669385968857.png

But lets ignore fact that it came from GEO for a second
Assuming that it's true, does that give credence to rumor # 5 ?

I feel you bro.

But speculating right now in premature.

Lets give it a week, things will become clear. Hosakta hai shayad kal hi pata lag jaye.

Serious question, since we are currently not allowed to speak up against Mr. B. on social media, when he retires, will we be able to speak against new chief? Or is this rule permanent?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom