What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

it's very rare to see a non-shia Punjabi speaking Sayyed and that too in potohar of all places
sayyedization process of our region didn't really happen, most Syed are either Shia or Urdu speaking, I have yet to see a Punjabi syed in my life
maybe they exist but they are like unicorns lol

I think he might be a Urdu speaker

abbe faraq kya parta hai? :lol: upar se ye afghanduon ka sub reddit

I met plenty of Punjabi Sayyids, especially around Jehlum areas. Potohar region has alot of foot soldiers and lets see if General Asim Munir is another Bajwa or not. To me he looks like a professional soldier who will try to restore army image but he is facing a difficult situation. On one hand if IK comes back he will be called "selected" and if Shabaz is back then he will be called "imported".

Army needs to sit down with these useless leaders and explain to them we need to move forward, call for free and fair elections and let the winner take the crown, reach some compromise on foreign policy, international politics.

I met plenty of Punjabi Sayyids, especially around Jehlum areas. Potohar region has alot of foot soldiers and lets see if General Asim Munir is another Bajwa or not. To me he looks like a professional soldier who will try to restore army image but he is facing a difficult situation. On one hand if IK comes back he will be called "selected" and if Shabaz is back then he will be called "imported".

Army needs to sit down with these useless leaders and explain to them we need to move forward, call for free and fair elections and let the winner take the crown, reach some compromise on foreign policy, international politics.
wouldn't want to be in his position, that's for sure

tough job ahead of him

یہ تو سید بھی ہیں مرزا بھی ہیں سالار بھی ہیں
یہ سبھی سیسہ پلائی ہوئی دیوار بھی ہیں!!​

wouldn't want to be in his position , that's for sure

Definitely. We cannot deny he was not on the same boat as Bajwa but I am sure he will try to remain neutral and try to improve army imagine unless IK and PTI start to attack him aswell. I think kidnapping of politicians, journalists, making videos, false cases, secret agencies voice recordings, torture needs to be stopped. That will be a good sign that army wants to restore their destroyed image.

I don't, because religion is a massive factor in not only this subcontinent but the entire connective region, many people have loyalties based on religion which means it must be taken into account.
Unfortunately, now a little trend preaching religion in workplaces even in the West. Which is the worst practice. It's behavior everyone knows you are muslim ...

Obviously..., our good neighbors are taking a great deal of interest in the entire matter.

@araz @Bilal. @ghazi52 @Irfan Baloch @Jango @krash @LeGenD @SQ8 @waz @HRK @HAIDER @Mrc @PakFactor @Signalian @Thorough Pro @ziaulislam @PakSword @Maarkhoor
They want Nawaz back to power at any cost. This is a new design for Pakistan. Where China or Russia should be out of the picture.

Who knows? But he is certainly not the village idiot like you. :lol:

Who knows? But he is certainly not a hypocrite like you. :lol:
C'mon. You could have made more of an effort calling me names, like you did for @SIPRA . That one is just out there.

پی ٹی آئی والو ، پانی پیو

It's all good InshaAllah

ویسے تو میں خود بھی پی ٹی آئی والا ھوں :lol:

View attachment 900141
waham ka koi illaj nahi .....Nawaz got what he wants ...what else he needs. He already eliminated Arshad Sharif and made attempt on IK life ... he will make another attempt. PTI is Imran Khan ...if he is gone ...then Christmas day for the whole PDM... pher tu allah ha rah jai ga ...otherwise people of Pakistan go back to their caves and wait for another leader ...

Better than a pseudo peerni
Don't you dare say anything about my peerni, boss. Maybe IK, but not my peerni. I won't have it. I am a devout believer who will profess her virtues completely going off topic, and if you challenge my non-sense, I will go on completely unrelated tangents and whatabouteries.
(that's you)

Yes peerni is a genuine peer
What's the matter? Whatsapp forwards coming in too slow so you have to repeat the same insult for multiple people instead of forming a coherent sentence on your own?

Last edited:
This Hafiz and Syed stuff seems like intentionally placed lies to gain support.

They are all the same, it doesn't make much of a difference to be honest.
He already got support .... lollllll

1669315042787.jpeg

The Chief should then bring together the Constitutional Heads of all Branches. We literally have 6 months if that to turn things around economically. If that. It might already be too late.

Deep stagflation (is what I have projected 7 months), now the possibility of a Currency meltdown is on the horizon.

Just so we all know what that means:
Essentially Rupee becomes worthless. Wages fail to keep up with cost of living. Wage inflation makes products and services out of reach. Businesses begin to shutter. Commodities and utilities cost go through the roof. People unable to afford lighting their house, cooling it and heating it. Massive inflation with stagnation in economy. The only tool SBP has is interest rates which they will exhaust. Pakistan's economy grounds to a halt. Civil and military expenditure comes crashing down. Massive layoffs in all institutions. Pakistan's economy literally grinds to a halt.

Develop consensus for new elections. Only way to turn this ship around.
None of this falls under their gambit, this is a political issue. Can we please stop involving the army in everything non military in which their input is not required nor has a positive effect on the government institutions.

Back
Top Bottom