What's new

Lost Islamic History

For centuries, Muslim students in W.Africa have written their lessons on tablets like these
BbeQSMtCUAAPh4w.jpg:large

In the 1920s and 1930s, the Soviet Union attempted to forcibly erase the Muslim heritage of Central Asia. Mosques and schools were closed, pilgrimages to Makkah forbidden, and scholars removed. By WWII, many people in the cities under Soviet control did not know how to perform the five daily prayers.

Such good acts were not done in India. Some of the Muslims who destroyed numerous mandirs and converted them to mosques.
del we pakistanis appreciate what they did.

For centuries, Muslim students in W.Africa have written their lessons on tablets like these
BbeQSMtCUAAPh4w.jpg:large

when i went to school in pakistan i did the same.

Muslim countries should protect this culture and there should be king rule every where. Thumbs down for democracy

del we pakistanis appreciate what they did.
you people gets agitated and feels for what happened to the muslim temple at Córdoba(that is convered to a Cathedral). Hindus feels the same when you justify mandirs converted to masjids. I believe you must read a Iranian Ex-Muslim's website urgently - I see a Islamic robot here-that is brainwashed to hate.

later when the British came they did revolt as you said against the Hindu feudal and British.. the revolt was brutally crushed and they Hindu/British did a massacre of the Mopala tribe to crush the revolt.

@Leader @Azad71 , mappila revolt started with good intention to fight against British and feudal, but later turned into a religious revolt.. Hindus were forced to fight against mappila revolt becuase, lots of hindus were forced to convert into Islam and those who resisted were killed.. Rampant rapes were also reported.. Inshort, the rebellion lost its objectives in the middle and they were more interested in killings and rape..

you people gets agitated and feels for what happened to the muslim temple at Córdoba(that is convered to a Cathedral). Hindus feels the same when you justify mandirs converted to masjids. I believe you must read a Iranian Ex-Muslim's website urgently - I see a Islamic robot here-that is brainwashed to hate.

who ali sina? lol bro we ain't blind what do you think we don't know what people say about islam?
we know what you people think but to actually convince us of something try giving us something worth reading, we don't care if you hate islam because that laws are too tough for you. prove the quran wrong and islam will fall apart and i have yet to seen that and I've been surfing sites like ali sina for almost a decade.

Ofcourse we Indians know that. Pakistani's are not much better than Taliban in our eyes. Peas of a pod. 5 foot beards and illiterate jahils.

And we sincerely hope that you lot finally get Shariah. Fingers crossed!
well jeez thanks.

thank god for indian right? who besides being all so secular and liberal are still right next to us in the third world lol.
your shit-hole of a country faces the same problems our country faces, your country is actually worse in most cases.

Back
Top Bottom