What's new

Lord Ahmed: Former peer guilty of trying to rape girl

Turingsage

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Lord Ahmed was the leading promotor of Pakistan and Kashmir interests in the House of Lords.
He was outspoken about "Indian Atrocities" in Kashmir and endlessly proclaimed his Kashmiri and Pakistani heritage.
Today found guilty of an atrocity himself

Lord Ahmed: Former peer guilty of trying to rape girl
Published
38 minutes ago

Lord Ahmed
Image source, UK Parliament
Image caption,
Lord Ahmed was charged with two counts of attempting to rape a girl under 16, indecent assault of a boy under 14 and raping a boy under 16
A former Labour peer has been found guilty of trying to rape a girl when he was a teenager in the 1970s.
Lord Ahmed of Rotherham was also convicted of a serious sexual assault against a boy during the same period.
Jurors at Sheffield Crown Court were told the "repeated sexual abuse" happened in Rotherham over several years.
The 64-year-old, who appeared under his real name of Nazir Ahmed, had denied the charges.
Judge Mr Justice Lavender will decide later when Lord Ahmed will be sentenced.
During his trial, prosecutor Tom Little QC told the court Lord Ahmed had attempted to rape the girl in the early 1970s, when the defendant was aged 16 or 17 but she was much younger.
Mr Little said Lord Ahmed claimed the allegations were a "malicious fiction" but a phone recording of a 2016 conversation between the two victims showed they were not "made-up or concocted".
The call was prompted by an email from the man saying: "I have evidence against that paedophile," the jury previously heard.
Lord Ahmed was charged along with his two older brothers, Mohammed Farouq, 71, and Mohammed Tariq, 65, but both were deemed unfit to stand trial.
Farouq and Tariq faced charges of indecent assault in relation to the same boy that Lord Ahmed abused, with the jury also finding they did the acts alleged.

In 1970s when he was a teenager and the girl was also a teenager?
So how will they prove it was not consensual?
And how reliable the woman's evidence will be after 40+ years?
These tactics are regularly used in Britain for political defaming and shutting up political opponents. They pull out some woman who claims she was raped by such and such politician.

These tactics are regularly used in Britain for political defaming and shutting up political opponents. They pull out some woman who claims she was raped by such and such politician.

i heard from someone years ago, that they knew lord Ahmed and said that British will set you up.
lolz i remember as a kid cleaning out a river with the council as volunteer and Cyril smith came to congratulate us and i stood next to him to take a photo shoot lolz. if only i knew back then i wouldn't stand next to him.

anyway if you go out of line british elites will set you up. Even police will set you up by planting things.

i heard from someone years ago, that they knew lord Ahmed and said that British will set you up.
lolz i remember as a kid cleaning out a river with the council as volunteer and Cyril smith came to congratulate us and i stood next to him to take a photo shoot lolz. if only i knew back then i wouldn't stand next to him.

anyway if you go out of line british elites will set you up. Even police will set you up by planting things.
You can make a claim if you want? It's trendy now , Me too 😅😅😅

These alleged incidents occured when he was between the ages of 16 or 17 apparently. This suggests the defendants couldn't even remember the date.

Seems fishy to me, he should appeal. Maybe pretend to be a white jewish man, that'll help.

These alleged incidents occured when he was between the ages of 16 or 17 apparently. This suggests the defendants couldn't even remember the date.

Seems fishy to me, he should appeal. Maybe pretend to be a white jewish man, that'll help.
#lord ahmed rothschild kahn.
You can make a claim if you want? It's trendy now , Me too 😅😅😅

lols they might take me to court for standing next to the fat guy.

"
A former Labour peer raped a young boy as a teenager and attempted to rape a girl of a similar age almost 50 years ago in Rotherham, a court has heard.

Lord Nazir Ahmed of Rotherham, of East Bawtry Road, Rotherham, and his two brothers are said to have subjected their victims to sexual abuse over “a number of years”.

Lord Ahmed is accused of two counts of attempting to rape a girl under 16, indecent assault of a boy under 14 and raping a boy under 16, all in relation to allegations dated from the 1960s and 1970s.

The 63-year-old is on trial at Sheffield Crown Court alongside brothers Mohammed Farouq and Mohammed Tariq who are both accused of indecent assault of a boy under 14."

Yorkshire post

It took a long time to bring this fiend and his brothers to justice.
His victims were all of Pakistani descent

This man had been climbing the slippery political pole for years finally being made a Lord . A loud voice towing the Pakistani line on Kashmir , he has finally been found out as a pedo like Cyril Smith.

From what I read most of these Pakistanis men were teenagers themselves going out with local teenage girls as partners. How do u end up with grooming a girl if she is the sane age as you and your both in a relationship with another I’m not sure what fck has decided this is grooming scandals. I had a teenager girlfriends same age when I wax young that make me into a criminal I reckon in a few years time majority of thee cases will be reviewed and all charges dismissed against these individuals . And Settled out of court quietly and I see lots of work coming for solicitors in the future for compensation to these poor mens lives ruined.

From what I read most of these Pakistanis men were teenagers themselves going out with local teenage girls as partners. How do u end up with grooming a girl if she is the sane age as you and your both in a relationship with another I’m not sure what fck has decided this is grooming scandals. I had a teenager girlfriends same age when I wax young that make me into a criminal I reckon in a few years time majority of thee cases will be reviewed and all charges dismissed against these individuals . And Settled out of court quietly and I see lots of work coming for solicitors in the future for compensation to these poor mens lives ruined.

They target 14 year old girls and bribe with them alcohol and drugs. Would you want your daughter to be druggged and cooerced into sex at 14 when the guy is 17/18?

The Pakistanis who live in the North are an utter humiliation. I don't know from which asshole of Pakistan these people come from but I have first hand experience of them and they are clueless on how to behave.

Exactly my thoughts.
Indian and British lobby simply trying to contain him. He is getting too rich and strong over there which is bothering many over there. Also he is strong voice for Kashmir which bothers indians
What a joke British legal system is becoming ,they put up such funny charges against anyone and think people will buy it.

They target 14 year old girls and bribe with them alcohol and drugs. Would you want your daughter to be druggged and cooerced into sex at 14 when the guy is 17/18?

The Pakistanis who live in the North are an utter humiliation. I don't know from which asshole of Pakistan these people come from but I have first hand experience of them and they are clueless on how to behave.

let’s keep it civil please.

I studied in Sheffield Hallam university I came across the local Pakistanis in the local business were very respectful to I can not speak for all of them neither can you tell us all of them were doing wrong

let’s keep it civil please.

I studied in Sheffield Hallam university I came across the local Pakistanis in the local business were very respectful to I can not speak for all of them neither can you tell us all of them were doing wrong

Its tough to stay civil when there are children involved.

true i must admit ppl up here dont know how to behave. but humiliation nope bring shame maybe, do they care nope.

Back
Top Bottom