What's new

Look at this beauty ! at 11000ft above sea level India’s highest Football Stadium, track and field built in Ladakh

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

FtQWgFhaIAIFXxp

FtQWgFdagAEs2Gq

All I see is turf
Indians love giving themselves blowjobs

The local park in the poorest ghetto of England has better facilities

Dumb ducking Indian jungleez must have same reaction when a new toilet is built in their city

Oh wow ... automatic flush .... can I wash my face in the bowl please saaaaar

All I see is turf
Indians love giving themselves blowjobs

The local park in the poorest ghetto of England has better facilities

Dumb ducking Indian jungleez must have same reaction when a new toilet is built in their city

Oh wow ... automatic flush .... can I wash my face in the bowl please saaaaar

This! Was telling another Indian that they have inferiority complex and threads like these reflects that. Self fellatio and self pat

why they built stadium they dont have olympic gold medals maybe modi will be next olympic gold medalist.

Seriously, there are so many frustrated people around the PDF.

Even if it's simply a stadium, the comments are outrageous.

Reason why Sports are dead in Pakistan. The more they move towards envy /hate for Indian successes, more they will perish

forget Olympics, did you know a 4 time world Champion Pakistan can't even qualify for hockey wc anymore

we still have a long way to go but it's amazing how far India has come when it comes to sports,PM Modi investing in sports infrastructure, rewards are coming albeit slowly

E8NCH36UUAQX8B9

Seriously, there are so many frustrated people around the PDF.

Even if it's simply a stadium, the comments are outrageous.
True it’s just a piece of turf with no seating , no stands and just a running track around it .

Stadium .. nope & no it’s not beautiful it’s bang average and even non league football in England have better stadiums ( with toilets )

Come on where’s an Indian going to shit ? Unless there’s a train track near by you’ll have to shit in each other’s hands .

Reason why Sports are dead in Pakistan. The more they move towards envy /hate for Indian successes, more they will perish

forget Olympics, did you know a 4 time world Champion Pakistan can't even qualify for hockey wc anymore

we still have a long way to go but it's amazing how far India has come when it comes to sports,PM Modi investing in sports infrastructure, rewards are coming albeit slowly

E8NCH36UUAQX8B9

Get your head out your lap Indian & stop sucking to feel good about yourself .

Don’t ever think you are on the same sporting level as Pakistan .
We’re your father . Never forget and post Twitter gibberish

Now continue sucking

E9AF7658-CE0F-4B09-8CC1-9B9D593F362E.jpeg

Like I said dumb fucking jungleez

Last edited:
waste

na kisi ne match khelna hai

na koi dekhne jaayega

China waali harkatein bc

Back
Top Bottom