What's new

King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah nears completion

Somebody is envious I guess. That's ok. Not everyone can afford top modern sports cities.

Stadium reminds me that Khaleejis have this weird complex. Building and showing off these grandious buildings/stadiums.
Are you trying to compensate for something? :D

Stadium reminds me that Khaleejis have this weird complex. Building and showing off these grandious buildings/stadiums.
Are you trying to compensate for something? :D

Is it because your poor pariah entity of a country cannot afford to even built decent roads? Or is something else itching you?

Saudi Arabians are not Khaleeji people. Besides those are not even special people but fellow Arabs like anywhere else in the Arab world.

Stadiums and new infrastructure is getting built all across the world especially in prosperous and developing countries. Maybe pariah states such as Iran are unaware of this simple mechanism?

Now get lost and stop putting your head in Arab matters where it does not belong. Especially not when trolling.

Last edited:
Is it because your poor shithole of a country cannot afford to even built decent roads? Or is something else itching your ***?

Saudi Arabians are not Khaleeji people.

Stadiums and new infrastructure is getting built all across the world especially in prosperous and expanding countries.

I still say you are compensating for something, but what could it be? lol :D

Just report the off-topic posts from the Kazakh nomad.

If Im a Kazakh nomad, then you're a desert dwelling camel-f.ucker. hehe

Anyway I dont really care if mods ban me. I spend too much time on these forums, so ban might do me some good. rofl

If Im a Kazakh nomad, then you're a desert dwelling camel-f.ucker. hehe

Anyway I dont really care if mods ban me. I spend too much time on these forums, so ban might do me some good. rofl

But that's where you Farsis came from.

Impossible. Hashemites have the oldest lineage in the world while you probably don't know who your great-grandfather was. Was he an Arab, Turk, Baluch, Turkmen, Azeri, Gypsy or whatever?

Besides Hijaz is not desert while Iran itself has many desert/steppe areas.

Anyway I prefer our world famous Arabian horses but camels, which are present in Iran too btw, are surely more valuable than the donkey's some Iranians are riding on in year 2014.

Well, then troll in another thread where you can get some attention. You started trolling.

Last edited:
Anyway no need to destroy the whole thread due to trolling.

You are no fun today. I give you meaning, and vice versa.
Im Batman and you are Joker.
Im Superman and you are Lex Luther.
Im hamburger and you are sallad.
Im a Pagan Farsi Majoosi and you are a damn Tazi

We are destined to this dance forever. lol

Whatever, Im out right now then. Bye :)

You are no fun today. I give you meaning, and vice versa.
Im Batman and you are Joker.
Im Superman and you are Lex Luther.
Im hamburger and you are sallad.
Im a Pagan Farsi Majoosi and you are a damn Tazi

We are destined to this dance forever. lol

Whatever, Im out right now then. Bye :)

Ok. Delete all of your off-topic posts and then I will delete mine. Deal?

I cant. I just cant. Every fiber of my being rejects it. lmao
Anyway I think I'll get banned soon, so relax :)

Well, either you delete your own posts and avoid a possible ban or people report you can you get banned AND your posts gets deleted.

Why are you trolling? Did Arabs reject you in real life or what? LOL. Come on.

Or other "evil and ancient Semites". Was it a Jewish girlfriend?

Anyway you are a good guy when not trolling so I don't want you banned hence the offer I gave you.

Back
Top Bottom