What's new

Why India Will Soon Outpace China

I never said I am sure but there is a lot of suspicion about China's numbers throughout the world ... noodle boy.
these joke Indian predictions cooked based on nothing solid but hot delusion,

based on Indian's lying and cheating culture, it'd be extremely lucky if your real GDP will be 60% of your fudged $1.8 trillion fantasy``get it curry boy?

I have been hearing this for the past 5 years. Hasn't happened yet.

The problem is that if we ever do actually outpace China, we will never know because China's numbers are not trustworthy. they can always fudge and show them to be greater than what they are.

you will know when one day you walk in a random market and see more Indian products than chinese

you will know when one day you walk in a random market and see more Indian products than chinese

I agree to it certain extent but we are not product oriented economy but service oriented economy.

I agree to it certain extent but we are not product oriented economy but service oriented economy.

India don't have enough land for the huge population room to growth. India can't never be a manufacture powerhouse because lack of infrastructure, not enough space to house the populaton where are the free space to build large factory, widen road, lessen the congestion traffic. Currently most of the world compete for job not just India. US and Europe still feel the affect of economic downturn. Lot of thing currently don't break India way. I believe Modi can't flick his magic swane and pop out 10% economy growth for India.

India don't have enough land for the huge population room to growth. India can't never be a manufacture powerhouse because lack of infrastructure, not enough space to house the populaton where are the free space to build large factory, widen road, lessen the congestion traffic. Currently most of the world compete for job not just India. US and Europe still feel the affect of economic downturn. Lot of thing currently don't break India way. I believe Modi can't flick his magic swane and pop out 10% economy growth for India.

Even now 70% of our population lives in rural communities. That is where we need employment generation. Reducing our population will not happen like in china. So, we have to manage both manufacturing and agriculture on our land wisely. We have most arable land compared to China but our productivity is still not very high. Our agri share of GDP is about 17%, industry is about 25% and services share of GDP is about 55%.

Even now 70% of our population lives in rural communities. That is where we need employment generation. Reducing our population will not happen like in china. So, we have to manage both manufacturing and agriculture on our land wisely. We have most arable land compared to China but our productivity is still not very high. Our agri share of GDP is about 17%, industry is about 25% and services share of GDP is about 55%.

Agriculture take up too much land with little profit in return. Agriculture can't provide Indian large population enough jobs, farmer don't give up their land in other to work in the factory. India government have to be an authoritative state in other to force their reclaimation of the farm land to build manufacture industry and provide housing for the population. I don't know Modi can force Indian population into give up their farm land and be a laboror at the factory.

in order to be a real economy a country has to be both, eventually China will catch up with you in services once they get hold of english language.

If you live in Japan as I am now, you will know what a service economy is and what are real quality services. But nearly 99% Japanese can not speak a word of English. I am currently working with Japanese oil & gas professionals, which are supposedly the best English speakers, but their English command are generally poor.

China is already the world's largest market, and it expect other people to speak Chinese. No need to speak English to be a service economy.

If you live in Japan as I am now, you will know what a service economy is and what are real quality services. But nearly 99% Japanese can not speak a word of English. I am currently working with Japanese oil & gas professionals, which are supposedly the best English speakers, but their English command are generally poor.

China is already the world's largest market, and it expect other people to speak Chinese. No need to speak English to be a service economy.

As China's economy expands, the I expect that it will eventually be a rival to the English language in Asia at least.

Japan is all inclusive economy they dont depend on any other country for anything, Today you can move Japan to Moon and they will have the same standard of living as they now

Japan is all inclusive economy they dont depend on any other country for anything, Today you can move Japan to Moon and they will have the same standard of living as they now

What about France and Germany? You would hardly hear anyone speak English on a daily basis and I can bet that our service industry is better than India in quality as well as in quantity. So, you expect an economy of 1.4 billion people to speak English in order have a service oriented industry. How crazy is that?

I have been hearing this for the past 5 years. Hasn't happened yet.

The problem is that if we ever do actually outpace China, we will never know because China's numbers are not trustworthy. they can always fudge and show them to be greater than what they are.

This is cooked right?

cbd-beijing-city-skyline-21309656.jpg

bj.jpg

beijing-skyline-20121.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom